Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
intro!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

plat?
  plat!
View Results

BadBoyHalo

Dapper Vampire

9,600 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:55 pm
hello! you can call me bad, i am an adult and i am new to gaia!! my pronouns are it/he 3nodding

i love fashion; some of my favorite styles are scene, emo, gothic, lolita, and ouji!

i hope we can become friends smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:59 pm
Hello Bad smile A very great many people here are adults, the site started in 2007 I think? And many people grew up with the site. Also you'll find a great many people here with those interests and esthetics, you'll be spoiled for choice really biggrin Welcome to Gaia!  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

BadBoyHalo

Dapper Vampire

9,600 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:27 pm
FaereFae
Hello Bad smile A very great many people here are adults, the site started in 2007 I think? And many people grew up with the site. Also you'll find a great many people here with those interests and esthetics, you'll be spoiled for choice really biggrin Welcome to Gaia!

i've seen a lot of adults so far XD i'm mostly just scared of people who don't have their ages visible somewhere, even if it's just a vague "adult".

i've seen a lot of gothic and ouji items already, which i love! i know i'm going to like the fashion here biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:04 am
BadBoyHalo
FaereFae

i've seen a lot of adults so far XD i'm mostly just scared of people who don't have their ages visible somewhere, even if it's just a vague "adult".

i've seen a lot of gothic and ouji items already, which i love! i know i'm going to like the fashion here biggrin

If it helps to know, I'm in my 50s xD Also this site is 13+, and they do ban anyone even joking about being any younger. In my signature, is a banner for a guild thats mature adults only if you'd rather only deal with adults smile

Absolutely about the fashions. I think thats the draw for this site, our avatars can look any way we want them to be, and we can let creativity fly with all the multitude of options in almost any genre. Really we're only limited by how much time we can devote to earning the platinum smile

Btw, if thats an issue, check out Lake Kindred, its the main source of on-site currency for most Gaians smile Zomg is another source, but less people are there, and it takes a group going to really get good platinum amounts.  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers