Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Promise Unforgotten!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:15 pm
Seconds after leaving in exit backstage, from a BANGER hard fought fight, Sone reemerged onstage with mic in hand.
User Image
"Oh.. lest I forget! Thelka! Thelka, Thlaka, yaka.. make me wanna hack! Ya be such a forgettable after thought! But.. Ye know?!"
Throwing up a palm, joining her short shoulder shrug of 'wat'cha gyuna do?'

"Ya did such a good job at the Rumble, yer persistence in catching my attention, I hafta toss an earnest answer, as promised!
As a blonde bigfoot, you sure earned more than macrophilia simps!"
Sending a mock clap over her fist gripped mic.

Emiko's eye took to the fans in stands, searching, as she questioned. "Why did I; The Grand Mamushi, choose you? Singling ya out from all the other competitors?!"
Lips parting in a cheshire smile, showing those dangerous ivories, eager for a response from her audience. "C'mon, ye know.." Sone smugly urged.
"It's not because ya didn't belong in the Queen's Tournament, cuz, clearly yer no Queen! Certainly not, with the way you talk!"
Emiko's face expressed a cringe, as if having to mention that disgraceful thought!
"Threats made in words so disgusting at Armageddon! Nay, I shan't repeat, lest I be regarded as a orc harlot in a struggling hotel!"

Breaking out in a laugh at her own slandering of the Austrian! Sone had to lower her mic for that riveting belly buster!
One could wonder if she would say such things in the presence of Thelka Mandl herself!
A growing respect for the Beautiful Spectre, from fans, as they laid down defensive jeers toward the Enigmatic Monster!

Waving a hand above her head, while boos reigned down on her subsiding chuckles.
"Ha, heh heh.. Okay, okay.. Seriously.." Wiping hair out of her face, while she managed to set her expression down at a serious note.
"An outlet. Merely an outlet. Outlet in petty spite, is all it was." Then drawing up the back of her hand, covering a wrinkled nose, in frown!
"Now bathe ya'self, yer stench.. it lingers." Making a final jab, before taking a few steps back, turning and exiting, to join Eliza backstage.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:25 pm
As Sone looked to take her leave, she stopped as
the crowd let out a roar as the haunting strains of Symphony No. 9 in E Minor IV by: Antonín Dvořák rang throughout the arena. Emerging from the back, still wearing her bloodstained gear from her war with the Huntress, Thelka made her grand appearance, pulling out a microphone out of her back pocket.

"Leaving so soon you one eyed freak?!?" Her voice was sharp and dripping with venom. "If you call that an acceptable explanation, think again. You SCREWED me over in the Queen's Crown tournament and now you say it was merely an outlet? That's not good enough. So surely you can enlighten upon said outlet. Go ahead, I'm all ears."  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:59 pm
That smug smile of Sone's was wiped off her face in an instant! Backing away, with a palms up in surrender, trying to hold back Thelka off!
Microphone in hand at it's distance from her mouth, picked up a few words. "Whoa! Whoa! Hold on!"

Eye wide in alarm, giving quick turns of her head for escape routes or weapons in defense!
Yet. Emiko stood, keeping a distance, listening to the giant woman bellow at her and demand for a proper explanation!

Cowardly nodding her head, Emiko caved to the demand! "Yeah, yeah! For sure! Um.." Her single eye looking up and down at the red mess before her.
"I see the stink wasn't lingering, it was already here. You need some hygiene lessons?" Retorted in sass, rather than enlightenment.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:10 pm
Her mouth twitched in a bit of amusement at the snide comment. Thelka had to give Sone credit, she was a bit intimidated, but she wasn't completely backing down from the giant Austrian.

A cold chuckle escaped her lips as she brought the microphone up. "Cute, real cute. You got jokes. That's fine. I'll give you that one. Just know that's your only one. The games end now Sone. You will give me the answer that I want and you'll do it right now. Because if you don't, then I will have no problem what so ever continuing to paint the backstage red courtsey of your precious Huntress."  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:32 pm
Eye of Emiko narrowed, jaw twisting briefly, weighing her options..
Go to battle on a steel stage or just give an answer that will eventually be made?

Let out an exasperated sigh, "Haa.. Fine. Annoying.. Ye know? I'm not dumb, to target super Salem directly. Too many variables.
So, what happens if I put the big German's sister in a hospitable?"
The Enigmatic Monster takes threatening step forward!
"Huh? Maybe the tag champs won't be so formidable, if one of 'em can't stay focused?" Emiko responded a revealingly wicked plan so shortly!

Glaring back, Emiko continueds lastly, "However effective, it's not the last. So, what of it?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:57 pm
The crowd gasped at the revelation that Erynys and Thelka were related and the big Austrian's face went from red to sheet white and her steely blue eyes widened in shock.

"Did I hear that right JR?!?! Erynys and Thelka are related??

"That's what she said, but Sone isn't exactly the most sanest of individuals. She could be making up stuff just to get inside Thelka's head."

"Based off her reaction, if that's the case it's working."

It took more than a few moments for the rattled giantess to collect herself. "So you think taking me out with get back at your baby daddy? You're even more delusional than I thought." You know nothing about the individuals you speak of. You play a dangerous game Sone...are you prepared to pay the price for it?"  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:24 pm
A corner of her lip twinged up in smirk, to Thelka's reaction, giving away for Emiko, that she was on the right track!

Yet at the mention of 'baby daddy', brought it right back down to a frown! Sone's face went to mean mugging with the criticism and warning threats!

The Grand Mamushi was really not one to stand for such treatment!
"Delusions? Ye know.. it seems you know nothing about me. You don't seem to be prepared for me."
Sone began to slowly step around the Austrian Giant, attempting to play it off as a casual conversational walk.
"Perhaps I got it wrong? Is it a one sided affair? Got a crush for big sausages?" Emiko tauntedly inquired, worming inside her head!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:31 pm
Thelka's face twisted in a grimace at the question. " Like I would stoop that low to sully myself, unlike yourself miss seven eleven."

The comment sent the crowd into a Ooooooooooh"

Things were getting real personal real quick.  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:23 pm
Emiko froze. Making an exit was no longer the desire here, as her face tightened and eye grew cold. The monster within raged for release!

Taking another step closer, chin tilted, in a fearless face to face. "Now I don't care whatever is between you and Erynys." Sone stated coldly.

Emiko Sone's face was near apathetic. Blank, short of a saucer wide eye, livid. "Answer given, now here's your warning.
You are tempting a monster, a demon. Go on, keep pushing and you'll get that One and Only, Oni."

BRZT!

Sound buzzed out from Sone cracking her mic against the skull of Mandl, in a dirty cheap shot!
Giving no moment for Thelka to catch herself, no, it was the perfect second to jump right up for a Mauling Maw!
Wow! Emiko went right to hundred!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:15 pm
It was clear that just like Sone had struck a nerve with Thelka, the Austrian had repayed in kind three-fold. To any normal woman, seeing Emiko in such a state would have sent them backing up, but Thelka was no normal woman. Forged in fire, bred by war and misery, fear was a stranger to her.

She listened intently at the warning that was given before she was blindsided by the cheap mic shot to the head before the caged animal leapt upon her, looking to rip her limb from limb. She let out a roar of pain and surprise at the sudden ferocity of the attack.  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:17 pm
Viciously baring down her pearls on the forehead flesh of Thelka! Willing for a prominant scar for a forever reminder!
Fingers intertwining with Mandl's blond locks, down to the beautiful Austrian's scalp!

At that moment, the only desire burning was to sear regret into this giant! Regret in those words of ugly disrespect!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:22 pm
Thelka knew that she had to think quickly as Sone was had morphed into a raging beast. As she looked to ravage Mandl, the Austrian did the only thing that came to mind and that was try to attack the one uninjured eye of Emiko to cause some separation.  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:34 pm
"SGGRRRNNGGG!!"

A snarling growl, roared out in escape to the pain of thumb pressing against her sole hope of sight!

Bearing no choice, Emiko released and broke off away from her prey! Dropping to the stage floor, she kicked ground to scoot back!
Blindly holding her assaulted eye with a single hand. The other made aide at scrambling for parting ways!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:50 pm
A thin ribbon of blood trickled down her forehead from where Emiko had caught her with her teeth. She scrambled up to her feet and look to take advantage of her blinded foe, but a wave of officials and agents from the back swarmed around herand effectively pinned her back.

She was seething and rattled off a stream of rapid
fire expletives at the blinded woman as the mass of humanity ushered the pissed off Austrian to the back.  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:59 pm
Trapped in uncertainty, without clarity in her vision, Emiko could only make out blurs and experience darkness, when holding her throbbing eyeball!
Unaware of the current ongoings, Sone could hear Thelka's despicable language and felt her predatory stalking, be it paranoid imagination, it was real to her!

Emiko didn't know how much stage was left, so like The Grand Mamushi she was, took to a stand! Weaving unsteady, with a lack of coordination..
Mamushi brought up her dukes, grimacing in squint! An official approached her to alleviate the apprehensive woman! And was squarely decked on the chin!

Dropping a WWFG Official would most certainly cost Emiko Sone a hefty fine, mistaken or not!
Though, the oddity of her gained strike, brought her to some sense!

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games