Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
Nice to meet you all

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QueeniePMonkey

Invisible Hunter

30,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:11 am
I'm QueeniePMonkey, or Queenie for short. I've been on Gaia since 2004, I'm an old-school anime fan, and I just recently started participating in the cosplay arena. My ATF anime is Sailor Moon, followed by The Last Unicorn. I play DnD, Pathfinder, and I've played a few other TTRPG systems as well. I'm actually not terribly tech-savvy, but if push comes to shove I can figure it out. I do, on very rare occasion, digital art, as well as other traditional art medias (painting, sketching, etc.) My best art, however, are the lolita accessories I make. I've attended many an anime convention, both as an attendee and as a vendor. My most recent cosplay was a cross of Princess Serenity (Sailor Moon) and Rose Quartz (Steven Universe.) I like writing, singing, sewing, and am a bit of a 'jack of all trades master of none.' I have also read approximate 1000 different manga (Japanese, Korean, and Chinese).
My current anime watch list is:
My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! , Ascendance of a Bookworm, The Weakest Tamer Began a Journey to Pick Up Trash, Solo Leveling , Rise of the Shield Hero , I Reincarnated as a Slime! , Frieren: Beyond Journey's End , The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic, and The Unwanted Undead Adventurer.

There are a bunch more that I want to see, even if I've already read them already, LOL.

Anyway, nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:17 pm
Welcome to the guild  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

QueeniePMonkey

Invisible Hunter