User Image
The blue grin of the Azure Huntress appeared on the of the Titantron. "Hello and good evening to all of my adoring azure addicts! We're finally in the lovely month of February! What does that mean?" Luca paused as she takes a dramatic pose, pointing towards the camera. "The Royal Rumble is over and we're headed towards WrassleMania!"

"Big, big plans! But first, I've got something to address!" The Azure Huntress' LED glasses suddenly shorted out as her grin faded. Lifting the glasses onto her head, she stared directly into the camera. "I've heard word that my opponent from Survivor Series has been showing her face again." Smile returning, Luca lifts up a thumb. "That's all fine and dandy, but just remember. I'm the top girl in the business, and I plan to stay that way. Don't. Get. Shot." She flicks her finger forward pointing the finger gun.

Suddenly her LED glasses fell back over her eyes, and came back to life. "Back to business, aye?" She wiggled her fingers up to the camera as she counted to herself. "I've been winning quite a lot as of late, Survivor Series being the only exception. Only now do think to myself, it's been over a year since I've had my only shot at the World championship." The Blue Blossom shook her head in disappointment. " Come on, Mr. Cartwright, I do hope you don't intend on holding me back due towards your resentment for my family. I'm at the tippity top of my division and have even taken on the male opponents you've thrown my way! I think I've just about earned a cup of coffee, or in your case, tea perhaps?" Luca shrugged as she lifted a teacup and saucer into view, which was a porcelain antique decorated in blue flowers. "Just no Earl Grey, please!" She stuck her tongue out in disgust as she tossed the cup and saucer over her shoulder, not acknowledging the shattering glass behind her.

"Welp, it's about that time! To all of you admirers, and one very special lady, Happy Valentines Day!"