Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Mr. Fruit Punch : Avari Fusion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KrowKaller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:11 pm

{The arena is filled with screaming the fans going wild. It quickly turns to the sling of boos from the crowd PhaseOne - Eyes Wide Shut begins to play from the PA System.}

JR : "What the hell is going on?! Wasn't Dustin Reeves already out here?."

The King : "Who cares?! Maybe he has something more to say!"

Six feet deep
Is it ignorant bliss
Or am I just sick?
Two fates sealed with a switchblade twist
You're coming undone so quick
My eyes wide shut coz if I blink then I'll miss it

{Dustin Reeves makes his way through the curtains as the fans boo's get louder to the point they fill the arena. Dustin smirks at the "marks" that are in the crowd. He flips a few people off before he adjusts his glasses and starts to make his way down the ramp to the chorus of the song.}

JR : "Seriously what the hell is he doing out here, his match isn't till late tonight?"

The King : "Well we're about the find out JR... Sit down and enjoy the ride."

If I'm your savior how can I be saved?
The weight of the world's crashing over me
Am I insane because I need the pain?
I can't feel a thing till my bones break
Till my bones break
I keep pushing it further and further within..
No one can see, where I can't feel a thing

{Dustin slides into the ring and motions for the microphone. He takes off his shades and leans against the ropes facing the entrance ramp.}

Dustin Reeves : "Well... well... well... It seems management hasn't heard my words after all. Instead they have me scheduled to fight some scrub tonight by the name of Avari Fusion."

JR: "Does he realize he's talking about the current champion?! Avari isn't going to take to kindly to these words."

The King : "Scrub says what?"

JR: "What?"

Dustin Reeves : "Avari Fusion... I don't know who you are but you sound like a discounted energy drink you find on the discount shelves of Wal-Mart. So come on out here Mr. Fruit Punch! Let's get to know each other before your Curtain Call!"

{Dustin patiently waits for his adversary leaning against the ropes the microphone loosely dangling from his hand. The crowd booing him as he stands there with a smirk on his face.}

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:16 am

If the crowd were expecting an instant retort, they were indeed correct. No music played through the PA system, but someone stepped out from the back holding a microphone.

World Heavyweight Championship around his waist, Avari was in jeans and hoodie as he stepped out to the stage, walking slowly forward and stopping shy of the ramp.

User Image

Twirling the microphone in his hand, he had a smirk on his face as he looked at Dustin in the ring. The crowd were cheering loudly, but it seemed like Fusion only had eyes for the man in the ring at this point.

A few moments of excitement passed before he took that microphone and raised it to his lips.

"Dustin.. Dustin.. Dustin..

You come out here, spitting venom from those lips of yours, and expect the crowd to just.. react.

The problem is, you're not relevant right now. The problem with you, is that you're so green that we could mistake you for the social media area backstage.
"

Breaking the fourth wall slightly, it seemed like Avari was trying to not unleash fury on the newcomer just yet.

"Tell me.. what are you expecting from this back and forth?

Do you just want my attention, or are you hoping I'll come down there and beat you down?

That would give you the perfect excuse not to turn up to our match tonight now.. wouldn't it?
"

User Image

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

KrowKaller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:39 pm
(Dustin Reeves sneered from the ring down at his future opponent tonight. He hadn't realized that he had indeed called out the World Champion. Perhaps he was green but he wasn't about to show it in the way of words.)

(He chuckled to himself as Avari talked and the fans ate it up. He patiently waited for Avari to finish his theatrics before he raised the microphone back up to his lips.)

Dustin Reeves : "Blah... blah... blah... Here's the difference between you and me Mr. Fruit Punch Avari Fusion... I don't come out here to pander to these peons!"

(The disrespect Reeve's continues to show the crowd just stirs them to boo him louder. Dustin thought for second a smile coming to his lips before continuing.)

Dustin Reeves : "You have to remember one thing... The grass is sometimes greener on the other side. Tonight we find out just how green it is! "

Dustin Reeves : "You see the only thing you can beat is a paraplegic playing videos games with his arms... I'm not here for fame Mr. Fruit Punch Avari Fusion. I'm not here to gain your attention. I'm here for one simple reason... To beat you. To prove that you're tapped out. Your run is done..."

(Reeves pauses a moment and spins the microphone in his hand a bit trying to gather his thoughts.)

Dustin Reeves : "Angels and demons... Angels and demons Avari. It's killing season. Yet here you sit entertained by the mundane fame, but that's only if YOU believe it. There's a lot of comments and criticisms while you're at the top but what are you REALLY achieving? Just fake comments from the naysayers as they pledge allegiance."

JR : "What the hell is he prattling on about?"

The King : "Read between the lines JR! Between the lines!"

JR : "You have no idea what he's saying either do you?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:20 am

Avari smirked and took a few steps down the ramp, stopping about a third of the way down. He was clearly showing that he was in no way scared of worried of Reeves, not showing any intimidation in the slightest.

User Image

"Dustin, do you know who you remind me of?

Now, I'm not sure if you've ever met him.. but you remind me of my father.

He was fantastic on the microphone, arguably one of the greatest bad guys of his generation.
"

The crowd gave off a pop for Nuke Fusion, the WWFG Hall of Famer.

"The funny thing about my father is that he wasn't just great on the microphone.

He was even better in the squared circle.

Nuke became World Heavyweight Champion here, won the Tag Titles, and was inducted into the Hall of Fame some years ago.
"

A couple more steps for Avari, as he kept his eyes locked on Dustin.

"Now, Dustin, let's be real here.

You're a rookie, you're green, you've got that little fire under your belly.

I had it when I joined this company, I get it, and look at where I am now.. and, trust me, I want to see the same potential in you that exudes in the confidence you show us here.

The fans might not like it, but I can see talent from a mile away.. I grew up in this business, it's in my blood.
"

Avari dropped his hood now, raising an eyebrow at his opponent for tonight.

"You talk a fine game, my friend, but soon you step into the lion's den.

You've never met anyone as resilient, tenacious, or charismatic as me. Oh, and that's not unfounded confidence there either.

This shiny piece of gold I hold is all the proof I need to tell you that you're just..

Not..

Good enough.
"

The crowd gave off a loud cheer here, but it seemed that Avari wasn't quite done yet.

"You talk about not coming here with ambitions of winning the big one, of sitting on the throne here.

You talk of beating me.. beating the best of the best.. and, oh boy, I am ready and willing to take my body to the limit to beat anyone that stands in my way.

But, Dustin, why wait?

Why not do this right here.. right now!?
"

Avari steps right to the bottom of the ramp now, pulling off his hoodie as the fans went absolutely wild.

User Image

King: "Are we about to see the main event already? It's not time is it!?"

JR: "This could end badly for either men, there's not even a referee out here! Come on, where's security when you need them!?"

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

KrowKaller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:41 pm
(Dustin Reeves takes a few steps back from leaning on the ropes as Avari decides to rip off his sweatshirt.)

Dustin Reeves : "Woah... Woah... Woah there Mr. Fruit Punch. Keep your shirt on. This isn't Magic Mike. Seriously keep your shirt on... I don't wrestle for anything but dollar signs kid."

(The crowd boos Dustin's cowardice as he backpedals in the ring now leaning against the ropes furthest from Avari. He spins the microphone in his hand before he raised it back to his lips addressing Avari.)

Dustin Reeves : "You come out here reminiscing about your Daddy like I give two flying midgets about his accomplishments. But see you might as well be wrestling your daddy with the way I plan on spanking your a** tonight in the ring."

Dustin Reeves : "I don't give a damn about your Daddy or you... Or the fact that you're wearing a belt just as an ornamental figurehead. I don't need your acknowledgements or your pity the new guy speech. I need you to realize times are changing here in WWFG and you are just a worn out champion that needs a reality check."

(Dustin digs in his heels and shakes his head at Avari who is obviously okay with getting the main event started before it's time.)

Dustin Reeves : "Come on seriously put your shirt back on... You talk about stepping into the lion's den but all I see is a giant p***y..."

Dustin Reeves : "Cat."

JR : "Woah. I don't know if he can say that."

King : "Hey all he said was pussycat!"

(Dustin smirks and steps into the center of the ring now.)

Dustin Reeves : "You talk about me not being good enough that the gold is all you need as proof. Well tonight's bout may not be for the gold... But it sure as hell is about pride now."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:03 am

Avari smirked as he spoke again, clearly keeping his calm in this moment.

"Dustin, Dustin, Dustin.. don't worry, I can keep this beating for tonight.

As much as I want these amazing fans to see you get laid down for the one.. two.. three..

That's the main event, your big break, and your big chance to shine.
"

Fusion looked behind him now, as he noticed that there were a series of security and referees coming out and ready to break up any confrontation.

"Okay guys, we're all good here, nothing's going to happen. Dustin here just needed to understand that he's a small fish in a very big pond here.

He just needs to understand that calling out the World Champion is a bold move, but one that just won't end well for him.

I think he gets the idea.. don't you, Dustin?
"

User Image

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash