Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[Bison] vs White Tiger Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:36 pm
5th February 2024 - 18th February 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:34 pm
Iron Blooded Orphans Theme

Played over the Speaker system, the tron showed highlights of White Tiger Technical prowess in other promotions and all out brawl for the championship. The crowd cheered at the returning star. As the as more it showed with the instrumental violins playing As soon showed Tiger rising triumphantly with every title he's held. A text appeared on the tron.

"El Rey Bestia. "

White Tiger Walked out standing on stage donin a classic Tiger stripe Cape and black and White spats and trousers.

"Introducing from Mexico City Mexico weighing 259lbs The King of Beasts WHITE TIGER!!!!!"

Despite the weight loss he looked leaner and meaner as ever and the music certainly played a heavy part in this. A master of lucha libre and submission tskingnon thebhiggest opponent hes ever faced. The luchador sprinted down the ramp and made his way quickly via bottom ropes. Getting back to his feet quickly Tiger Discards his cape, climbing the top turnbuckle raising one hand up as the Crowd Cheered. This match was gonna be a good one.

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:55 pm
(Ah jeez didnt realize the card started. Got sick this weekend)

User Image

User Image

[X]

I wanna feel it day and night
You are the power of my life
I wanna pump it better

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

Bison came out, carrying a bottle of Bisonade in each hand. He tipped one of them, downing the flavored sport drink before tossing the bottle back over his shoulder and flexing as flames burst out at his sides.

User Image User Image
User Image

I wanna feel that burn
In my testo bod
The anabolic superman
You'll never gonna stop, yeah

You better suck it up
Before you suck it in
Activating ******** beast mode
Everybody down

Bison headed down the ramp, showing off the other bottle of Bisonade for the camera as he flashed a smile.

from Bridgetown, Barbados weighing in at 375 pounds: Bison Mbadi!

Bison stopped at the ringside, setting the bottle of Bisonade down on the ring apron. After a little hopping, he did a standing jump into the ring apron before stepping over the top rope to enter the ring.

Do you really wanna work it out?
'Cause I won't take it slow
This ******** life is what I'm all about

Bison pulled out a rolled t-shirt, unfolding it for the camera as it read:

Awaken your Inner Alpha: Turning Mindsets into Grindsets!
BodyByMbadi.com

After showing off the merchandise apparel, Bison hit the ropes and tossed the shirt out into the audience.

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:10 pm
((Its ok hope you get well ^_^))

White Tiger Walked to the center ofnthe ring giving a nod to his opponent. It's been a long time, since they last squared off. The referee about to call for the bell to ring.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:29 pm
(Still recovering but its on the tailend at least. Cant return to work until im symptoms free though x.x)

Bison remoced his track jacket, tossing it aside as the bell rangm at the match start bison stepped in for a lockup  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:21 pm
White Tiger rose his hands, locking up into collar an elbow. Still the track jacket gave him an idea. One he would exploit later but for now he would stand his ground. The Strongest boss against the Master of Submission wrestling. Who will yeild first?.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:22 pm
The final boss made use of his size and power advantage to force tiger into the corner, rearing back to aim a hard right hand for his opponents head  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:54 pm
Tiger struggles to keep him at bay now in the corner. Struck by that big right hand. Stumbling back holding on to the ropes he roared and stood looking to throw a right hand back.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:50 am
The shot connected, Bison moving to grab tiger by the head and hit him in return with a massive headbutt  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:05 pm
Tiger was struck leaving him seated back in the corner.
Was it foolish ? Yes facing someone heavier than him has the weight and perhaps leverage advantage. Tiger had the technique and endurance on his side. Yet he would endure punishment like no other if it meant getting good moves in the end.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:25 pm
Bison took advantage of his momentum. He held the ropes for balance as he began stomping on Tigers chest  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:23 pm
Tiger sat down forced down by the Stomps still enduring. Still in pain but he had to be patient wait his chance.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:08 pm
Bison felt like he could finish this early
Backing up, he called for the stampede! With a roar he charged for the corner, aiming the finishing dropkick  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:29 pm
White Tiger an opportunistic predator eyes filled with determination. The big man rolled out of the way outside the ring to leave the stampeding Bison to crash and burn in the corner.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:51 pm
Bisons boots met nothing but pole and padding, wincing in pain as he crawled away from.the corner.  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff