Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Eliza vs [Emiko Sone] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:59 pm
ONE!!!

TWO!!!!

THREE!!!!!

The bell rang and the winner was declared with Eliza sitting up after wards covering her face. Seemed to be wailing an emotional moment for her. But the crowd reacted to this match in loud boos. Eliza moved her hands covering her face revealing a devious smirk followed by sarcastic cries and laughs.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:27 pm
Uprighting herself onto knees, Emiko dropped her jaw in shock! Throwing hands on top of her head, she looked around! Is this for real?!
Referee grabbing her wrist, declaring that, yes! Yes, Emiko Sone did win! Shooting her fists up in a victorious celebratory air thrust!

What's this? Sone looks sad now?! Removing removing her visor, dropping it aside, in concernin hands, Emiko wiped away tears from Eliza's dry eyes!
Drawing the head of Eliza into her chest and rocked side to side in over exuberant motion, attempting to comfort the crocodile cryer!

"There, there! Your day will come! This is only one of many matches! I'm honored!" Spoke Eliza's BBFF, giving words of encouragement!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:43 pm
Eliza smiled and stood up and hugged her BBFF. Looking teary eyed still. Then asked for a microphone. Once she es handed the microphone looking like a wailing kid. Whimpering.
"Its not easy to say this... ive been in tag matches ladder matches, extreme rules matches.... ooohh God."

The crowd booed and were askign was she for real!?. While she "wipe the tears off ".  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:02 am
Emiko pressed a hand over her heart, patting her chest, with a teary frown!
while making a sympathetic nod, she mouthed in agreement.
“I feel you.. Me too, me too..”

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out