Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[Avari Fusion] vs Dustin Reeves Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:34 pm
5th February 2024 - 18th February 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:13 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A guitar riff cuts out the noise in the arena as the beginning to Black Flame rings out across the arena.

[Black Flame - Bury Tomorrow]

Here I stand, alone, with hate
Here I stand, too long, too late
All I know, is you will leave us all
Here I stand, alone, to fall

A flurry of fireworks shoot in an arc on either side of the stage, going back and forth several times before simmering down in to a low 'fizz' that keeps going.

Avari Fusion steps out on stage to a loud pop from the crowd. Wearing fresh new white pants and black boots with a cyan flourish, The Man of the Year was ready to steal the show, as he usually does.

The WWFG World Heavyweight Championship was wrapped around his waist and he had a massive grin on his face, looking down at his new gold and then out at the audience.

User Image

The crowd let out a huge cheer for the fan favourite, as he put out his arms in an 'eagle' motion. He stepped to the left of the ramp and beat his chest, hopping over to the right and doing the same.

Oh my Brother, how could you?
Not look into the eyes of your fellow man
Who stood with you, through it all
And feel nothing in your heart but hate

Avari walked out to the edge of the stage, looking over the ramp and at the crowd left and right, who were still buzzing for the spectacle. He nodded his head as the announcer came over the PA.

"Making his way to the ring.. weighing in at 230 pounds.. fighting from London, England and residing in Toronto, Ontario..

He is your World! Heavyweight! Champion!

Avari! Fusion!"

Another loud pop came for Avari as he breathed in deep and readied himself for his first World Championship title defense, one that would begin to cement his own legacy here in this business.

Red stain on the blade
All sense of worth has been washed away
Sacrifice was all in vain
Where's the sense of guilt? Where's the shame?

Eventually reaching the ring, Avari slides under the bottom rope and rolls, standing up on his feet. He takes a walk to one of the corners and hops up on to the turnbuckle, raising a fist in the air to another pop from the crowd.

Lost soul in the unmarked grave
We have given a name
Black flame
In death we are all the same
Remain, black flame

He takes the time to go to each turnbuckle and repeat the process, soaking in the crowd as he does so.

Taking off his World Heavyweight Championship belt, he reached down and passed it to a stage hand.

Eventually the music dies down as Avari looks out across the crowd, really taking in each and every fan, sign, and merchandise with his name on it.

User Image

User Image

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

KrowKaller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:14 am
(Silence fills the arena until PhaseOne x Void of Vision - Eyes Wide Shut begins to play through the speakers. The crowd begins to boo as the man whom they've come to hate is about to make his appearance.)

Announcer : "And the challenger hailing from Stamford Connecticut standing at 6'1 weighting in at 255lbs. Dustin Reeves!"

Six feet deep
Is it ignorant bliss
Or am I just sick?
Two fates sealed with a switchblade twist
You're coming undone so quick
My eyes wide shut coz if I blink then I'll miss it

(Dustin Reeves dips through the curtains as the crowd begins to boo louder. His face dons his famous smirk as his take his left hand and adjusts his sunglasses. He begins his walk down the ramp as the chorus of the song comes in.)

]If I'm your savior how can I be saved?
The weight of the world's crashing over me
Am I insane because I need the pain?
I can't feel a thing till my bones break
Till my bones break
I keep pushing it further and further within..
No one can see, where I can't feel a thing

(Dustin slides into the ring and raises his arms above his head as the music picks up. He removes his entrance attire tossing it into a corner and then begins to stretch. His eyes focused on the World Champion inside the ring.)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:02 am

Avari watched as Dustin entered the ring, watching and waiting. They had waged a war of words earlier in the night, but now was the time for action.

The ref checked both men and then signaled the beginning of the match.

Ding! Ding!

Avari shook his wrists out as the crowd cheered, and now the main event was underway.

Stepping forward, the World Heavyweight Champion offered his arm for a handshake to begin the match up.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

KrowKaller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:10 am
Dustin watched his opponent like a hawk. His face lit up with a smirk as Avari offered his arm for a handshake. Child's play.

He inches up extending his hand as if offering it in return and then offered Avari a boot to the midsection in exchange.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:16 am

Perhaps Avari had given Dustin too much respect and credit, but he soon found out the hard way as the boot struck him in the midsection hard.

He doubled over in instinct and pain as the crowd cried out, jeering Reeves from the offset.

It looked like the rookie was really looking to make waves here!

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

KrowKaller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:54 pm
Reeves wasn't about to give his opponent breathing room at all. He smiled at the crowds reaction to him getting the upper hand early on. Dustin relished in the jeers and went for a right hand to follow up the kick.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:59 pm

The right hand came in and rocked Avari momentarily, sending him a step back. He reached out with his left arm and tried to keep Dustin at bay, but it seemed like the rookie had taken an early advantage!

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

KrowKaller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:14 am
Reeves smiled at his right connected with the champs chin. The crowd booing in retort. He wasn't going to ease up though, quickly he caught Avari's outstretched arm and went for an arm-drag.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:16 am

Avari soon found himself at the mercy of Dustin's arm drag, as he was thrown over, landing hard on the mat. Reeves was putting on something of a technical masterpiece so far, but could he keep it up?

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

KrowKaller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:22 am
He quickly scrambled to his feet and grinned as he saw the damage he's been dishing out. Dustin tried to keep focus and on the attack as he lumbered forward going to a quick elbow drop to Avari's midsection.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:28 am

The elbow drop came in and .. connected!

Yet another move coming in from the rookie.

JR: "What's happening here? It looks like Dustin is taking Avari to school!"

King: "It's a shame this is a non-title match, we could see an upset here, JR!"

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

KrowKaller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:25 am
Dustin let out the air he'd been holding in his lungs as the elbow drop connected with a loud, "Ommf." "So far so good.", he thought to himself as he quickly got up once again this time giving himself a round of applause in order to tease the crowd a bit. The boo's are coming in hot as Dustin tries to stand Avari back up to his feet. He tries to tie him up, going for a neck break.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:52 pm

Perhaps it was the showboating and the self-imposed round of applause, but when Dustin turned around .. Avari was waiting for him.

He had gotten to one knee and, as Reeves turned around, Fusion came in with a quick European Uppercut!

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

KrowKaller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:44 am
(Dustin Reeves quickly turns around to face Avari when he's met with a wicked European Uppercut that sends him stumbling backwards. He bounces off the ropes and makes his way back towards Avari holding his jaw.)  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff