{The camera cuts to the arena as the fans are dying to know what's next in the cards tonight. The screams of joy are quickly quieted as PhaseOne x Void of Vision - Eyes Wide Shut begins to play through the PA system. Instead the arena is now filled with boos and a few "You Suck" chants start up in the crowd.}

JR : "Looks like business is going to pick up here tonight... we have Dustin Reeves making an unscheduled appearance."

The King : "Oh great, I love this guy! Great new addition to the roster here at WWFG."

Six feet deep
Is it ignorant bliss
Or am I just sick?
Two fates sealed with a switchblade twist
You're coming undone so quick
My eyes wide shut coz if I blink then I'll miss it

{Dustin Reeves dips through the curtains as the crowd begins to boo louder. He smirks in disdain at the crowd the boos really not fazing him. In fact he relished in the rude remarks coming from the audience. He adjusts the collar of his leather jacket as he begins his walk down the ramp, the chorus of the song comes in.}

The King : "Just look at him. The poise. The posture. The..."

JR : "Ego?"

If I'm your savior how can I be saved?
The weight of the world's crashing over me
Am I insane because I need the pain?
I can't feel a thing till my bones break
Till my bones break
I keep pushing it further and further within..
No one can see, where I can't feel a thing

{Dustin walks up the steel steps and dips in-between the ropes entering the ring. He takes a minute looking around the arena soaking in all the hate coming from the crowd with a big grin on his face. He adjusts his glasses with one hand and then leans over the ropes gesturing for the ring announcer to hand him a microphone. As the ring hand reaches out to hand him the mic Dustin quickly snatches it from his hand and then makes a little jumping move which scares the ring hand backwards back into his seat near the announcers table. Dustin chuckles to himself at his antics and raises the microphone to his lips. He's about to speak when we hear a loud jeer coming from the crowd, a small kid being the culprit. As he hears it he lets his mic hand fall a bit.}

Small Kid : "DUSTIN YOU SUCK!"

JR : "Uh oh I don't think this kid knows what's coming to 'im."

The King : "Run kid... run... or better yet cover your ears!"

{Dustin chuckles to himself and raises the microphone back up to his lips.}

Dustin Reeves : "Not nearly as much as your mother on a Saturday night kid!"

The King : "Oh my god no he didn't!"

JR : "I don't know if he's allowed to say that..."

The King : "Well he just did JR!"

{A large "OOOOOO" rings out from the crowd as the kid buries his face in embarrassment. Dustin laughs to himself and then continues on his tirade.}

Dustin Reeves : "Trust me kid I'm an expert on the subject... But I digress I'm not here to talk about how much booty I get from this kid's mother on a Saturday night out... No I'm here for a more serious subject."

JR : "Finally... Leave the poor kid alone! You animal!"

The King : "Shut up JR I wanna hear this!"

{Dustin takes off his sunglasses so that we can see the serious look in his eyes. His blue eyes glare at the camera cutting us to the bone. With us frozen he tucks his shades into his jacket pocket before he begins to speak again.}

Dustin Reeves : "I come out here because I'm worried. Worried about the state of things here in the WWFG. I take a look around and I don't see much competition in the back. At least none that can compare to the talent I have to offer to this company. You see I know... I know... I know what all of you are thinking..."

JR : "Oh great now he's a mind reader."

The King : "Shhhhush JR the mans talking."

{Dustin chuckles to himself and smirks as he continues.}

Dustin Reeves : "No I'm not a fortune teller... nor do I have telekinetic mind reading powers... it's obvious by the looks of sheer disgust on your faces every time someone other than me steps into this ring. You're all tired! Tired of the same of gimmicks! Tired of the same melodramatic matches with the same lack luster endings... Well have no fear people!!! You savior is here! Or some stupid pun you nimrods can understand because I'm sure eloquence isn't a grand subject of yours."

The King : "Ha! Nimrods! You heard him!?"

JR : "I think he meant you..."

{Dustin pauses for a bit, letting his words sink in. The crowd looking at one another some nodding in agreement most booing for Dustin to get off of the microphone his words having struck a cord.}

Dustin Reeves : "All you people booing are just marks for this company! Shut the hell up and show some respect! You guys are just a meal ticket for the big man upstairs; a man who refuses to give you all the proper entertainment you deserve on a consistent basis! You're lucky to have me here in the WWFG! You all should grovel at my feet as I came here to release you from the monotony that has become this very company."

The King : "Yeah show some respect you marks... I mean kind gentle folk. Crap are we live?"

JR : "You're an idiot."

{Dustin adjusts his jacket and licks his lips before walking over to a corner or the ring and leaning against it casually. He thinks for a bit to himself before walking back into the center of the ring. His eyes suddenly blazed with fury.}

Dustin Reeves : So let's get serious for a minute...

The King : "WAIT?! We weren't serious enough before?"

{Dustin reaches down and pulls one of the cameras from the cameramen standing by ringside and gives himself a closeup as he talks.}

Dustin Reeves : "Let me ask you this... Do any of you actually have what it takes to shine? To sustain the grind, the climb, from 9 till 9? Oh no! You ain't familiar! Now you're all looking at me with a side eye staring from the sidelines, mad, because I over deliver! To those in the back, keep you head on a swivel, watch where you walk, watch where you step and that my friends are the facts of the day! Curtain call!"

{Dustin drops the microphone and camera walking over to the ropes dropping down and rolling out of the ring to outside. The crowd booing him as he makes his way back up the ramp, Dustin just takes out his sunglasses and puts them back on as he flips off a few of the fans on his way to the back.}

JR : "What the hell was that all about?"