Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
The Boys Are Back In Town

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:39 pm
Backstage in the parking garage, the Apex Express pulls up and comes to a stop, the hiss of air brakes heard as the shutter door opens. Stepping down the stairs of the bus, Salem Croft looks around and smiles at the sights of production equipment and crew readying the venue for tonight's event, a small comfort in how familiar things looked even in different cities every show. It was a home he'd had for a long time by now, one he'd missed while recovering after his brutal war with Hiro in his signature Salem Says match. As he stepped foot on concrete, a voice from the driver's seat called down to him.

"The guys should be around here, boss. They've been waiting on you. Pretty sure the princess is with Jessie getting a makeover in the dressing room."

"Thanks, Murph. Go on and get you a steak dinner on me, use the card. I'll give you a ring when we need to go." Salem replied, slinging his gear bag over his shoulder.

"Sure thing, boss. Me and Kyra got a game of Monopoly to finish, anyway."

"Heh. Well, hoard the railroads. She loves those, you can get a pretty penny from her."

With a chuckle, Murphy waved Salem off and shut the doors, leaving Croft to wander through the private parking area himself to the click-clack of his snakeskin cowboy boots. Various production hands greeted him as he passed by, salutations Salem reciprocated until he caught sight of a trio of gents holding three championship titles between them waiting near some equipment.

It appeared the group hadn't noticed him, prompting "Showtime" to crouch down behind some large cases and sneak up on the bunch, only revealing himself to Avari, Eryn, and Trent once he'd gotten sufficiently close to try and startle the boys. Popping up next to them, Salem couldn't hide his delight at seeing his brothers, happiness permeating his voice.

"WHAT TIME IS IT, fellas?!" he exclaimed, dropping his gear bag and moving in to embrace his fellow Apex members.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:22 am

Avari had been chatting away with Eryn and Trent, his World Heavyweight Championship around his waist.

User Image

"Imagine that, First Class being outclassed by just one man. You're the man, Ery-"

As Salem jumped out, Avari almost threw a punch, but pulled his arm back as he noticed it was his friend.

"Jesus Christ, Salem, you can't jump out on a man like that! You're gonna get yourself hurt one day!"

With a massive grin on his face, he stepped forward and offered Showtime an embrace.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

sha312

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:06 pm
He hefted the belt on his shoulder as he enjoyed Trent and Avari's company. He clapped a hand on Avari's shoulder. I appreciate the kind words and congratulations on your successful title defense. Your father should be extremely proud."

Any further conversation was cut off as Salem made his surprise appearance, sending Avari into defense mood. He let out a chuckle. "Easy there lad. No need to take out our fearless leader."

He gave Salem a hearty embrace before he released him and handed over one of the tag belts. "I believe this belongs to you."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:32 pm
The group would be surprised by Salem. To the point Avari even slightly jumped.

"I guess even the World Champion can get scared by ol' man Salem."

Erynys would then chime in and heckle Avari a bit, as all men would embrace one another for a quick moment. Leading to Erynys handing over one half of the tag team titles to Salem.

"So, what time is it, Mr. One half of the World Tag Team Champions. Sheesh what a mouthful"

Trent would say after realizing how long and dragged out the title was after exiting his mouth. Letting out a small laugh.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces