With the show in full swing, the camera came to life to show none other than Avari Fusion sat in the locker room. Jeans and hoodie on, he had a stern look on the face as he looked down at the floor.

Looking up for a moment, he sees the camera light come on and smiles, sitting back into the locker behind him.

User Image

His coveted World Heavyweight Championship sat on his lap, and he moved it up onto his shoulder. It glinted in the light, giving it a look of pure golden beauty.

"Twenty seven.. that is the golden circle here in WWFG.

Twenty seven superstars have held this Championship belt on my shoulder.

That's it.

Many people would assume that, in all the years this company has been active, that there might be more than that.
"

Avari patted the gold on his shoulder, then looked back into the camera.

"In this list are some greats..

Cartwright..

Cyrus Leone..

Drako Damone..
"

Avari breathed in deep for a moment, looking down at the ground, then back up again.

"Many of these names I would love to emulate in one way or another, they are legends of this business.

It's a funny little fact, but I have already surpassed my own father's reign.

Nuke Fusion ruled this land for 23 days, and here I am.. at a 68 day reign, and no sign of slowing down.

I usually try to stay away from being compared to my father, but it is no secret that he trained me from a young child up until I signed my first contract here in WWFG.

It was my destiny to come here to this company.. from that point onwards, I carved my own path.

An initial loss to the Marcus Damone was not enough to keep me down, and I eventually went on to narrowly miss being crowned King of the Ring.

I almost killed myself when I faced the monster Omen, and ended up not being able to walk out of that arena.

But it all came to plan when I faced Drako Damone .. and defeated the legend for the World Heavyweight Championship, that now sits proudly on my shoulder.
"

Avari stood up now, taking his hoodie off and then strapping the World Championship around his waist.

User Image

"I'm going to be your Champion for a long time, and one of equal opportunities.

After defeating Bison, I am opening the door for any and all challengers that management wish to throw at me.

Veteran, new blood.. title match.. non title match..

Avari Fusion is one of the Twenty Seven, one of the elite, and he is here to fight.
"

Avari smirked and put his arms out the sides, classic eagle motion in view as the camera panned out.