The camera fades-in to show Cartwright in his office, sitting at his desk and looking in to the camera, while Staff Member Russo is typing up some epic storylines for the WWFG Universe at another desk.

Cartwright: "At the Royal Rumble, I did what everyone else on the roster should have done a long time ago.
I beat, I battered and I destroyed Hiro Shin-Mozas so much so that he got stretchered out of the arena!"

The crowd loudly boos as Cartwright gloats about his victory over the winless superstar.

Cartwright: "If this hasn't taught Hiro that everything I said about him being a disappointment, a waste of money and a stone cold LOSER is all true...well then I still have ideas!"

It's never a good time when The Boss has ideas.

Cartwright: "Hiro, when I said to you that what you have become makes me sick, I meant it.
So sick, that I never want to see you again.
I need to save the money I'm spending on your contract for NDAs now!"

Staff Member Russo laughs, as he is a high ranking executive who is in the know.

Cartwright: "Here's the deal.
If you are ever healthy enough to return to WWFG after what I did to you, then this is going to be your situation.
If you can't get a victory by Wrestlemania, your career is OVER and we can all forget about your sorry excuse of a return to WWFG!
I'm putting you out of your misery and it's for your own good....and my bank account!"

The camera fades-out with Cartwright reading over a $3 Million NDA that he is sure he paid all of.

JR: "The Boss is putting all the pressure on Hiro."

King: "Hiro might not even get to Wrestlemania!
Cartwright did such a fantastic job destroying him in their Last Man Standing Match!
Cartwright really showed his roster how to get the job done!
Leading by example as all leaders should!"