Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
The Gang's All Here Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:51 pm
"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the WWFG production of St. Valentine's Day Massacre! I'm Jim Ross, joined as always by Jerry "The King" Lawler, and we'd like to thank you for welcoming us into your home for what's sure to be an exciting evening of some of the best professional wrestling in the world!"

"What could happen tonight, J.R.?! I can barely sit in my chair just thinking about it!"

"Well, King, we're about to get this show underway, so you won't have to wait long!"

"WHAT TIME IS IT?!" a familiar voice could be heard over the speaker system shouting, fans sparking to life with raucous cheers.

"IT'S SHOOOOOWTIIIIIIME!"

As "Highway To Hell" by AC/DC began riffing through the sound system, the audience got to their feet to celebrate the return of one of their favorite wrestlers, strutting out to the stage! Clad in midnight-black jeans with rattlesnake skin boots, a sleeveless black APEX shirt in the style of the band playing their music, and a black cowboy hat, Salem Croft sported a big smile as he revealed himself to the audience! His hands and wrists were taped up in his traditional method, and across his shoulder was a welcome return, as well - one half of the WWFG Tag Team Championships!

"On second thought, maybe now's a good time to leave!"

"Listen to these fans, King! They've been waiting for Salem to come back after his brutal fight with Hiro! But now "Showtime" shows up in style, once again a champion in the WWFG!"

"First Class got ROBBED, J.R.! Salem wasn't even in the match! That big German did all the work, it wouldn't have happened if Salem hadn't lost them in the first place!"

"You recall Erynys wasn't part of THAT match either, King! Hell, it was six-on-one, courtesy of Cartwright! You may not like it, but these fans certainly do!"

"Well, maybe we'll get lucky and the rest of his gang called in sick!"

Casually holding a microphone, Salem stood on the platform and gestured with his free hand to the audience around him on the sides of the stage, the "Copperhead Cowboy" throwing up a finger gun that was mimicked by those in the stands! After returning fire with his fans, he pointed the 'weapon' at the entrance curtain, firing again as pyro started erupting from along the stage, as though heralding someone else!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:06 pm
The mood ramped up to a fever pitch as the lights go out in the arena as an eerie drone came over the PA system that heralded a matching beat of Disturbed's Vengeful One. As the guitar riffs entered, the lights began to strobe and the crowd could just make out a form standing on the stage. As the intro ended, the lights came back on to reveal Erynys on the stage. Gone was the macabre mask and garb, now replaced by a hooded sleeveless jacket, both of the tag team titles adorning each shoulder. He paced down to the ring.

He is observing the chaos, taking in the lack of raw humanity
It's as if the entire world's fallen in love with their insanity
Hear the innocent voices scream
As their tormentors laugh through all of it
No forgiveness from all I've seen
The degradation I cannot forget

So sleep soundly in your beds tonight

The lights go out briefly and when they come back on, he is standing on the top turnbuckle, gazing coldly out at the crowd

For judgement falls upon you at first light!

I'm the hand of God
I'm the dark messiah
I'm the vengeful one
(Look inside and see what you're becoming)
In the blackest moment of a dying world
What have you become
(Look inside and see what you're becoming)

As the chorus ends, he slowly peeled back his hood, his face still bearing the scars of his battle against First Class. He hopped down off the apron to face his partner and he shifted one of the titles off to Salem.  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:14 am

Here I stand, alone, with hate
Here I stand, too long, too late
All I know, is you will leave us all
Here I stand, alone, to fall!

Black Flame by Bury Tomorrow rang out across the arena. The fans immediately turned their heads and readied as, stepping out from the back..

User Image

Avari Fusion, the World Heavyweight Champion, stepped out from the back. Wearing pinstripe pants, smart shoes, and the Championship belt around his waist.. he looked suave, sophisticated, and damn sexy.

Oh my Brother, how could you?
Not look into the eyes of your fellow man
Who stood with you, through it all
And feel nothing in your heart but hate

Tattoos fully on show, he walked down the ramp with a massive grin on his face, as the announcer called out..

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your reigning.. defending..

World! Heavyweight! Champion!

Avari.. Fusion!
"

There was a loud cheer as his name was called out, and Avari reached out to fans on either side of the ramp to give them fist bumps and high fives.

He stopped to sign a couple of younger fan's memorabilia, before heading to the ring. Taking his time up the steel steps, he entered the ring and stepped over to the turnbuckle facing the WWFG cameras.

Red stain on the blade
All sense of worth has been washed away
Sacrifice was all in vain,
Where's the sense of guilt?
Where's the shame?

Lights around the arena popped and flared as he raised his arms out to the side in his signature eagle motion.

Taking in the atmosphere, he jumped down and turned to face his friends, a massive smile on his face.

A stage hand ran over and passed him a microphone, with the party getting well underway.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:42 am
The rest of the gang was in the ring except for one man who had faced misfortune before this show. Being cheated and pinned in the ring by Tiger Hat at the Royal Rumble.

Left Alone - Zero 9:36

Left Alone would hit the PA system as Trent would look around the crowd. Being given the energy by the fans despite his shortcomings at the prior event. It was obvious that this was weighing on the man, but he was here tonight to celebrate with the brothers in front of him who were covered in gold.

"Introducing at this time. The Initiator! TREEEEEENT"

Trent would be sporting Cyberpunky APEX shirt he had worn on a prior event. As well as some jeans and a metal t-shirt from the band that has been the musical representation of Trent for the last few years he has been around.

Trent would make his way to the ring, highfiving some of the fans that he would walk past on his way down the ramp.

Wouldn't take long before the man was ringside, rounding the corner immediately and taking the steps up before entering the ring through the apron. As soon as he stepped through, he would embrace his brothers. Showing the unity of the greatest stable in WWFG history.

Just one person left!  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:43 pm
ONE FINGER AND A FIST,
I'll CLAW MY WAY OUT OF ANY SITUATION!
I GOT A 1 2 PUNCH
I'll FIGHT MY WAY OUT OF ANY CONFRONTATION!

With the unmistakable sound of Drowning Pools' One Finger and a Fist pumping throughout the arena, the various lights began to swirl and move about at a frantic pace. Yet, it was the alarmingly fierce-looking woman that walked out onto the Revolution1 stage that drew the attention of the fans. Clad in black leather and a mean look in her eyes, the woman stood at the top of the ramp; hands tagging on the inside of the black studded vest she wore.

With a huge smile upon her face, the pugilist powerhouse descended down the rampway and proceeds to circle around the ring as she interacts with various fans along the way. Until she shifts her gaze to the ring, that is. With a sudden burst of speed, she slides into the ring and springs up to her feet; talking a metric ton of playful trash to the adoring fans.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:31 pm
Salem watched as his compatriots made their way to the ring one by one, each entrance provoking raucous cheers from the audience! Smiling, "Showtime" would follow after Jessie, the last to reveal themselves, and slide into the ring to join hid chosen family! Taking a moment to hug and fist-bump each of then, the "Copperhead Cowboy" lifted the microphone in his hand to his lips so he could address the crowd!

"Absolute BADASSES!" Salem said, quoting one of his favorite movies before doing a small circle around the canvas to the cheers of their fans.

"Sun up, or sun down...no matter the city or town...all you people know, it's APEX who runs the show!" he exclaimed, those in the stands affirming the statement with emphatic glee!

"And I know I've been healing lately, I'll be the first to say a "Salem Says" match can be one of the toughest experiences of your life, but I had to be here with my family A-S-A-P, because the A-P-E-X isn't just a flex, it's a way of life! And I say that, because in a company where the boss has more authority than integrity, in a business where cashing checks is worth more than winning championships, I know you fans out there appreciate people who embrace competition, I know you want wrestlers who you can buy into without being bought-out, and since day one, this family we've all found has not just lived that creed, we've bled and bruised for it because we believe in what this company is supposed to be!"

The crowd cheered at this declaration, Salem taking a moment to pace around the ring and let his entourage soak in the audience's adulation before continuing.

"We've got Trent, who's one of the best, most consistent guys in this business! A man who puts everything into every match, a guy I've fought alongside and against but never had a bad word to say about because he brings it each and every time he's in this ring, for himself and all of you! We've got Erynys, a guy I didn't know before last year's Wrestlemania, but someone I call a brother because when he saw a need for action in this industry, he stepped up, he had my back, and showed the world what a rookie can do! We've got Avari - and I'll just say, I always thought I'd be the one to dethrone "The Dragon", even though he's the godfather to my daughter, even though he's been one of my best friends, even though he's been one of the most dominant champions in WWFG history - but, seeing Avari come into his own, being part of that growth that helped him step up not only into that world title scene but plant himself ten toes down, I couldn't be more proud of him! And last, but never the least, we have Jessie Lee - a woman who's got nerves harder than nails, a woman who defines toughness and grit, and however salty her tongue might be, she's the standard-bearer for all women in this business to look up to, an example of what women can be in this industry, not a damn one of you can deny!"

The crowd started to roar with approval, sharing praise for the aforementioned figures in the ring before Salem bead his head a little low and continued, a somewhat somber expression on his face.

"...and that brings me to, well...me. See, I didn't expect to build this group. Change has always been my thing. I got my big break being the "Two Cents Nuisance", the "Change Jar Superstar", the "Most Wanted Man In Wrestling"...back then, some decade ago, I wanted to make things different. I wanted to make things better. But as time went on, I realized it wasn't a banner I could carry on my own. I needed help to plant that flag. It's too much for one person, it takes a community to really make change, in a business that cares more about profit than performance. It takes a family...and I couldn't be more humbled and proud of the family I've chosen, I couldn't be more grateful to stand next to each of you and celebrate your successes. I just hope I can do the same for you, I hope I can make you as proud of me as I am of each of you. I love y'all."

Salem lowered his mic and looked thoughtfully towards his comrades, making sure to see each one in the eyes as he mouthed his appreciation unheard by the speakers, though the crowd's sudden chanting would've made it difficult to register, anyway.

"THANK YOU, A-PEX!"

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP-CLAP-CLAP!

"THANK YOU, A-PEX!"

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP-CLAP-CLAP!

Salem Croft

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:00 pm

Avari watched with intent as his faction members arrived, and Salem begun the party. He was nodding his head along, every once in a while, agreeing with the words that Salem had been saying.

Now, it was Avari's turn to speak.

"Croft, I think I speak for everyone when I say that this team.. it just couldn't get any better.

We are the perfect blend of toughness, charisma, and dominance.

It was at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view that we really cemented ourselves here in this company. Inside a sold out arena, with millions watching at home, we came out with every bit of gold that we were able to get our hands on.

I carry with me the World Heavyweight Championship that my father once held, and I plan on keeping it in APEX for years to come.

Erynys just recaptured the World Tag Team Championships for Savage Sons, under the APEX banner, and that gives us.. three pieces of championship gold.

However, there is one that still alludes us, and that is the European Championship. Held by Cartwright himself, it wasn't even contested.. he just handed it to himself.

Talk about a narcissistic piece of work there, but.. where credit is due, he has defended that title and has surpassed over one hundred days as it's holder.
"

Avari shifted the gold on his waist before continuing.

User Image

"We have our target, ladies and gentlemen. Now, I think we need a plan of action. He won't let that strap go without a fight, and boy does that Brit know how to fight dirty.

Have we got any ideas?
"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:16 pm
Reich nodded quietly as he listened to both Avari and Salem speak their respective pieces before he raised his own microphone. "Avari speaks the truth on both counts. Salem, you have done a phenomenal job with putting together this team and I'm thankful to be apart of it. Especially with being able to reclaim what is rightfully ours. As I told Michael Cole in our interview, losing these titles was a major injustice. The fact that it took a false expired work visa and a 7-1 attack to take these titles from us. You tried to have First Class reside in the house that WE and the Syndicate lay the foundation for, without setting down 1 brick!"

The crowd was stunned at the ferocity of Reich's words

He nodded as he shifted gears. "First Class paid a heavy price and it will be the same that will await ANYONE that wants to shoot their shot. Stand with us as we usher in a new paradise for WWFG. Defy us and we promise that you will end up just like First Class....conquered!

Which brings me to you Cartwright. You talk a big game, you've called us many things, degenerates, outlaws, terrorists, all from thr comfort of your office. But we can't help but notice that it seems you're more comfortable with taking potshots at a distance then coming out to face us. After all, surely your former butler isn't that big of a threat is he?"  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:16 pm
Trent smiled as he would be flattered by Salem. As Avari would cement the work everyone has put in, and the shot that Erynys would send out at Cartwright. But despite Salem, there is one man who has a world's of history with the British Bloke.

Raising the microphone that he had retrieved earlier while everyone else got theirs, Trent had something to say.

"I appreciate all of you guys. But as you know, I have fallen short to the hands of Cartwright many times, even at the Royal Rumble I indirectly lost to Cart once again, as Tiger Hat would blatantly cheat in order to secure a victory."

Trent would bring one hand out with a thumb aimed downward. Leaving the crowd to boo at the once beloved Tiger Hat who had sold his soul to the devil himself.

Retrieving his hand back to his side he would continue.

"Which, I will meet Tiger Hat once again at some point in the future. But, Avari said something real interesting."

Tapping his chin with a smile while pretending to think hard.

"There is one title that APEX doesn't own."

Trent looked around at all his family.

"Cartwright. Despite our explosive death match, we still continue to cross paths indirectly through your own volition. So, what I am saying is, I think to put the final nail in this coffin, I need to take that pretty little championship that was passed down to you."

The crowd would roar as the challenge would be issued by Trent.

"And as for Tiger Hat, after I beat your boss, I will be sure to come around to give you everything that you deserve as well and finally end this vicious cycle that the Tea Party Committee has maintained for the last few years."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:55 pm
The feels!

Oh the feels!

The warm fuzzy feeling was going strong and the fans were certainly vibing along with the good times. Salem was all at it with that snake-like silver tongue; Avari was the professional that got them to refocus; Big Germie was......still downright bloody terrifying if you were an enemy; and Trent was focused and clearly primed to chase Cart's Euro strap.

Then it was her turn to speak.

What big speech was the Aussie going to enamor the crowd with upon her return?

"Well," she began with a smug smile "Mommy's back."

It wasn't much compared to the others, but it was i]far more than enough to remind every man and woman backstage that WWFG had the APEX b***h back stalking the halls of every arena WWFG sells out. Plus, though it was a simple statement the fans ate that s**t up and began a good old chant!

MOMMY'S BACK! MOMMY'S BACK!

Claire Hawkins

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:24 pm
The crowd begins to boo as Cartwright Strong Style enter the arena.

Cartwright, Tiger Hat, Omen and The Butler all look unimpressed with what they are seeing inside the ring.

The Boss barks for a stage hand to give everyone a microphone, so that they can address what is going on.

Cartwright: "Awww what a cute little party we have going on over here!"

Cartwright begins to talk in a mocking tone.

Cartwright: "Oh you're the best!
Oh no, you are the best!
We're all just the best of friends!
Friends forever yaaay!"

The crowd boos as Cartwright laughs at his own impression.

Cartwright: "I don't like any of this!
The Savage Sons are not supposed to be my World Tag Team Champions!
First Class really let me down at the Royal Rumble and have now been SUSPENDED for their FAILURE!"

The First Class announcement earns a mixed reaction.

Cartwright: "Avari Fusion, Cartwright Strong Style would have been so good for you, but for decided to hitch a ride with the terrorists around you and so must be punished for that terrible decision!"

The Boss scoffs as he looks towards Trent.

Cartwright: "You really want another piece of me, Trent?!
You must be out of your tiny mind!
We both know what the record books state!
But if you are daft enough to want a shot at my European Championship, you're going to have to earn it!"

Cartwright turns his attention towards Jessie Lee.

Cartwright: "How nice it is for the Queen's Crown Winner to grace my wrestling ring with her presence!
You know what my problem is with you Jessie?!
I don't like Aussies!
Bunch of low life criminals, the lot of them!"

Big HEAT for talking bad about Mommy.

Cartwright: "Let's cut to the chase!
I'm sick of Apex!
We're all sick of Apex!
So we're here to issue a challenge to you!
At No Way Out, there will be No Way Out for Apex!
If you have the guts to see us inside of....WAR GAMES!"

The crowd goes wild for the challenge, chanting YES.

JR: "War Games?!
This is a serious situation, King!"

King: "It sure is, JR!
This is a match that shortens careers!
That's how much Cartwright Strong Style hate Apex!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:09 pm
Cartwright went off at everyone, but Omen, at this moment in time after his return, only had eyes on one person. His vow to destroy and abolish APEX started with one man he had confronted quite recently.

"Avari."

The big man talked. The weak voice that once promised and vowed that they would destroy Avari, was reaching out to the same man once more.

"You're still alive. You are thriving. Good job, but I am not finished with you."

The crowd would begin to roar, despite their disdain toward the Freak. The last time these two crossed paths, it altered history and changed the entire landscape of this company. What would happen in a rematch?

Thats what everyone thought, even the men between the ropes side by side the two men.

"You are the helm. And once I am done with you, APEX will be decapitated and surely will die out. Accepting this WAR Games match will ensure the death of APEX, and the death of Avari."

A confident giant would say what he had to, leaving whoever else to speak.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:28 am

It was at this point that Avari actually stepped to the ropes and took his belt off, laying it on the canvas by his feet. He dropped and rolled out of the ring, grabbing his title belt on the way.

Walking to the foot of the ramp, Avari lifted his World Heavyweight Championship in the air with one hand, and spoke into his microphone with the other.

"Omen.. You have given me something that I never thought possible.

You have lit a fire in my belly that burns brighter and hotter than any fire that my father brought to this company.

Don't die on me.. Don't die on me.. Oh, I don't plan on it.

Your Champion is here, and he is ready for a fight any time, any where.
"

Avari shifted the title and placed it on his shoulder.

"Cartwright Strong Style.. has a ring to it, it's kind of catchy, you know?

But, do you know what else is?

War Games!
"

The crowd gave off a loud roar as it seemed that Avari was agreeing on the idea for the two factions to face off in one epic bout.

"For once you finally had a good thought, for once it seems like your two brain cells finally found each other and connected for one brief moment.

Perhaps when you're humbled inside that cage, you can finally come to realise that Apex is more than just a faction.

We're friends, we're a family, we're a brotherhood.. with a dommy mommy.
"

Avari took a few steps up the ramp, his arm stretched out as he pointed again at Omen.

"Omen.. I hope you bring the same ferocity and fire that you brought in our first encounter.

Oh, and I'd like to say don't die on me.. but I can't make any promises.
"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:59 pm
Reich let out a grim smile at Cartwright's verbal disapproval of he and Salem regaining the tag team championships. "No one said you had to like it Herr Cart, but whether you like it or not, it is reality. But if it makes you feel better, we are not YOUR champions." He pointed out to the crowd.

"We are theirs"

His smile grew wider at the challenge. "As for your challenge, if you want to go to Hell, we'll be glad to take you there. Just remember your ticket is only one way."  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:26 pm
Trent would give a good pat on the back of his two mates who were all about the challenge.

"Cart. It's obvious at this point, we will always be at odds ends. That's why when APEX beats you in a match that you requested, I will be the one to strip the last remnant of gold missing"

Trent would motion his hands around his waist.

"And cementing the fact APEX is and forever will be the greatest family in wrestling history."

With fire in his eyes. It seemed like Trent was intent on staying true to his word and gaining some more wins under his belt on his and Cartwrights battle with no end in sight.  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff