Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Shadow Moses

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:27 am

The show was underway and going from strength to strength, each competitor showing just how good they were, and the crowd were absolutely loving it.

But, a surprise appearance early in the show..

Can you tell by the look in our eyes?

We're going nowhere!

We live our lives like we're ready to die!

We're going nowhere!

Shadow Moses by Bring Me The Horizon rang out across the arena and, from the back, stepped Nuke Fusion.

Dressed in casual clothing this early in the show, he was immediately met with a resounding chorus of jeers.

User Image

Not quite paying attention to the fans around him, Nuke kept his head uncharacteristically low to the ground as he walked down the ramp towards the ring.

He stepped around the ring instead of entering, going over to the announcer's table and grabbing a microphone. Taking a moment to breathe in deep, he was trying to block out the hate he was getting from the crowd.

Turning and going towards the steps, he entered the ring eventually through the second and top rope.

"Ladies and gentleme-"

Another large chorus of jeers rang out around the arena and Nuke ran a hand down his face, squeezing as he did so and clearly looking a little upset.

"You know what? I deserve that, I'm an a*****e, I get it."

It was those words which actually got the crowd to simmer down very slightly, allowing him that moment to address them.

"I get it, I really do. At the Royal Rumble, I turned my back on everything I have stood for since returning here to this hallowed squared circle.

I'll tell you what, why don't I just .. show you all again, as much as that pains me.
"

Nuke pointed to the titantron of the fallout of the match between Lance Hawkwind and The Murder Hobos.

Quote:
Right as Lance raised that chair, ready to strike yet again..

Can you tell by the look in our eyes?

We're going nowhere!

We live our lives like we're ready to die!

We're going nowhere!

Shadow Moses by Bring Me The Horizon rang out across the PA, as the entire arena stood to look at the ramp. Running from the back, steel chair in hand, came none other than Nuke Fusion.

Sprinting down, he ran around the ring and positioned himself between Aeyre and Lance, pushing Aeyre backwards to give some space.

That steel chair stayed ready by his side, as he gestured for a stage hand to pass him a microphone.

Nuke raised it to his lips as he stared down at Lance,

"You're right, Aeyre, Lance is a monster."

There was a brief pause as Nuke gave Lance a quizzical look.

"But so am I.."

Dropping the microphone, Nuke spun on his heel and smacked Aeyre with the steel chair!

There was a stunned silence in the arena, as everyone tried to work out what the hell just happened!?

As the image faded away, the crowd let Nuke know exactly what they thought - by letting out an even bigger lot of jeers. Around the arena, a chant could slowly be heard.

"TMH! TMH! TMH!"

Nuke raised a hand and spoke out again,

"I really get it, and to be honest with you .. I don't particularly remember that evening.

I know that sounds like I've just made it up, but I've got to be honest.

From the start of my match with Lance.. I don't remember much at all.

From the moment I became "The Demon", I hadn't felt like I was in control.
"

Nuke paced the ring some more, then walked over to a turnbuckle. He jumped up and turned, sitting on it and looking out across the crowd, then to the still image on screen.

It was Nuke standing over Aeyre, his friend, holding the steel chair that just put him down.

[ Work in progress. More to come. ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:10 pm

"To even say sorry just seems pathetic at this point, but I need to apologise. I need to say sorry to my friends, TMH."

More crowd chants of 'TMH! TMH! TMH!' rang out across the arena again.

"You know what? They fully deserve your love and applause, these guys have entertained you all for months, and they've barely lost a match doing so.

Now.. I know that they won't come out here to accept .. or reject ... my apology. So I just hope that they can take it for what it is, a brutal honest apology.

I was a sick, twisted, a*****e. That wasn't me out there, I promise. That man who attacked Aeyre, and set up this match tonight, that wasn't who I really am.

So, tonight, there is a big match now set. TMH.. in all their glory.. will face off against myself.. and Lance Hawkwind.
"

There was now a mass jeer inside the arena as Lance's name was called out. Nuke let it happen, he jumped back down from the turnbuckle and towards the center of the ring.

"Lance.. well, he said he's not done with me yet. He said that he wanted to set up a match for a few months' time, at WrestleMania.

Lance Hawkwind and Nuke Fusion going off one on one .. perhaps one last time.

Perhaps his final chance to end me, to get his revenge, to take me out of this company.

The thing that scares me about that moment.. is in order to beat Lance, I might have to become The Demon again.

The same one that means I'm not in control, the same one that means I don't know foe from friend.
"

Nuke looked out across the arena, and then down at the floor.

"I guess for me this a bit like a therapy session. I also know that over the next few months, I'm going to struggle to work out what happens to me when I have to unleash the demon inside.

I just want to say sorry.. and I'll see you all later tonight.
"

The Redeemer drops the microphone and walks out of the ring, not stopping once, head hung low as he headed out to the back.

No theme song played as he did so, a somber and macabre look on Nuke's face.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items