Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[Dustin Reeves] vs Eryn Reigns

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:15 pm
23rd January 2024 - 28th January 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

KrowKaller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:25 pm
The lights slowly dimmed as the elegant classical music played.

A long spotlight shone on the stage and the crowd gasped in shock at who was standing there.
Gone was the garb and mask of the afterlife.
In place of the familiar ghoulish visage, there stood the man dressed in an pressed tuxedo suit.
He casually walked down the aisle, a silver topped cane in his hand, head held proudly up as a slight frown creased his handsome face.
Some of the fans reached their hands out to him and he shooed them with a white gloved hand.

"Introducing first, straight from the Butler's Mansion, weighing in at 298lbs, Der Butler Eryn Reigns the first!"

The sharply dressed man entered the ring and delicately removed his vest and jacket, leaving the women swooning over his incredible physique.
He placed his hand behind his back as he waited for his opponent.  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

KrowKaller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:30 am

Silence fills the arena until PhaseOne x Void of Vision - Eyes Wide Shut begins to play through the speakers. The crowd begins to look around and some even scratch there heads as they have no idea who's about to walk out to meet Eryn Reigns inside of the ring.

Six feet deep
Is it ignorant bliss
Or am I just sick?
Two fates sealed with a switchblade twist
You're coming undone so quick
My eyes wide shut coz if I blink then I'll miss it

Dustin Reeves dips through the curtains as the crowd begins to boo not knowing who this newcomer is. He gives a smirk to a camera adjusting the collar of his leather jacket . He begins his decent down the ramp as the chorus of the song comes in .

If I'm your savior how can I be saved?
The weight of the world's crashing over me
Am I insane because I need the pain?
I can't feel a thing till my bones break
Till my bones break
I keep pushing it further and further within..
No one can see, where I can't feel a thing

"On his way to the ring! Making his WWFG debut! From Stamford, CT. Standing at six feet and three inches... Weighing in at 255 lbs. Dustin REEVES!"

Dustin makes his way to the ring but instead of sliding inside he walks over the the announcer table and snatches up a microphone. Signaling for his music to be cut, he leans and against the table looking into the ring at his opponent. Dustin smirks again as he begins to address the crowd.

"Woah woah woah! Hold on there guys... I got a few things to say before we get to see me kicking someone's a** in the ring for the very first time. My name is Dustin Reeves... some of you might know me... some of of you may not... either way I couldn't give a rats a** about that. I came to the WWFG for one thing and once thing only. Accolades.

The crowd begins to boo loudly as they feel disrespected by Dustin's words so far.

"Shut the hell up! Your opinions don't matter. Now on to bigger fish...

Dustin looks at Eryn and smirks again.

"If I had known I was going to be wrestling a waiter tonight I would have just gone to Arby's. What happened Eryn? They ran out of tables at the restaurant? Not paying you enough? Well here's a special serving of my foot up your a** Eryn!

Dustin drops the microphone and slides into the ring amidst the boos emanating from the crowd. He strips off his leather jacket and glasses and tosses them over the ropes, turning back towards his opponent waiting for the bell to ring.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:54 pm
KrowKaller

Eryn stood in the corner as he listened to the newcomer run his mouth with a sneer on his face. It hadn't even been five minutes and already he was tired of listening to the man speak. He was quite uncouth and lacking in decorum and he would enjoy beating some respect into the new blood.

As the bell rang, he looked to close the distance and bring some much needed quiet with a right hand to the mouth.  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

KrowKaller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:15 pm
Dustin Reeves smiles as the bell rings and Eryn rushes forward. It was going just as he had planned, his words had taken effect on his opponent. Dustin was ready for the right hand and clenches his jaw letting the punch connect. He steps backwards from the impact but straightens out quickly.

Giving Eryn a smirk hoping to intimidate and piss him a bit he quickly swings back with a right hand of his own hoping to connect.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:31 pm
The right hand caught him square in the jaw and it forced him to take a step back of his own. He gave a smirk as he checked his mouth for blood. He nodded approvingly as he he raised his hand, looking to initiate a test of strength.  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

KrowKaller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:03 pm
Dustin smiled as his opponent took a step back from the impact and readjusted himself. He knew right in that moment that his opponent wasn't going to be a pushover. This wasn't going to be as easy as knocking out a drunk rambunctious patron at the bar he used to work at. Dustin didn't know much about his opponent but he knew enough about himself.

A test of strength could easily turn into a technical contest which Dustin wasn't very good at. Sure he knew a hold or two to get him through his day but he wasn't about to go to the mat with his opponent.

Instead he used his intellect. Letting Eryn think he was baited, he inched up slowly and then just as their finger tips touched he quickly shifted his body and tried to hit Eryn with a kick to the mid-section.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:43 pm
It was like this newcomer was reading his mind as he had been planning the exact move. The kick knocked the air out of him, causing him to bend over as he grasped at his midsection.

He looked to retort with a nasty uppercut in response.  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

KrowKaller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:46 pm
Dustin Reeves grinned as his plan worked but his smile was soon knocked off his face as Eryn retorted with an uppercut. He stumbled backwards from the impact and then bounced off the ropes springing forward attempting a clothesline.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:03 pm
The uppercut stunned the newcomer, but the Butler soon found himself knocked off his feet by the clothesline.  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces