Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Good Ole Buddy of Mr. Wright!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:20 pm

User ImageUser Image
Titantron opens up to nothing less than the Enigmatic Emiko Sone and a glowing-eyed masked man in punk rock fashion!
Standing in front of a clearly lettered door, for all to know the importance of the greatest man in all the world, that's in charge!

[ THE BOSS ]

Scowl tearing down the face of Sone, as she rapped against the door, and turned to her mystery guest, who casually stood, hands in jacket pockets.
"Burn me in this and there will be no recourse for you." Sone spoke shortly in warning, and turned away from him, sickened to see him.
She would take a go on the door again, this time it was hardly a knock. Emiko pounded her fist on the door, with ferocity!

BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:48 pm
Suddenly the door swings open, while Emiko is in mid-pounding.

The Butler looks down on Emiko, literally raising his head back and using his eyes to look down on her as much as is humanly possible.

Cartwright: "WHO IS TRYING TO GET A P45 FOR MAKING ALL THAT ROW ON MY BEAUTIFUL DOOR?!"

The Butler sneers at Emiko before turning his head.

Butler: "Emiko."

The sound of papers flying can be heard from inside the office.

Cartwright: "OH MY GAAAAAAWD!
TELL HER I'M TOO BUSY WATCHING THE CLOCK TICK!"

The Butler turns to face Emiko again.

Butler: "The Boss is too busy watching his c**k flick."

Close enough.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:13 pm
Door opened, arm dropped and stared straight ahead, as if Emiko could see right through Butler!
Scowl unscathed from the uproar behind Butler, nor his failed impression of a parrot..
"Ah.. too busy for a fulfilled promise, of a returning friend come to visit? That's fine" Sone retorted, uncaringly.

Emiko turned, again facing her undesired company. "I tried, he's not interes-hey-!"
Glowing-eyed, masked mystery man wasn't having that for an answer and promptly shouldered Sone aside, to stand face to face, with roadblock Butler!
Was he attempting to intimidate a man in forever servitude, to a manchild?! No! He was removing a pebble by knee lift, to Butler's pebbles!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:26 pm
The Butler begins to wheeze, as the mysterious man turns violent towards Cartwright's loyal member of staff.

As The Butler drops to his knees in agony, Cartwright wonders what is taking him so long to return to the office.

Cartwright leaves his desk, fortunately dressed for all involved and approaches the door to open it.

The Boss looks down to see a gimp standing over The Butler!

Cartwright: "This is weird!
I'm just going to lock this door now!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:51 pm
Stepping over staff, that was more loyal to his own member at the moment, than Cartwright, Gimp Man walked right on into the office!

Following behind the initiative of the boss's supposed friend, Emiko had claimed, she turned on a heel, facing Cart once past the door enclosure!
With a mild turn of mildew acting performance expressed. "Ah! Thank you for your time to welcome your good old friend.."
Sone gestured a lazy hand in directed toward her jacket wearing associate, while a disinterested eye wandered the wall to ceiling.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:30 pm
Cartwright doesn't look impressed as Emiko and her gimp enter his office without permission.

How very rude of them, this wouldn't fly in England!

Cartwright tries to be polite about it, as he knows that they are ignorant and obnoxious Americans.

Cartwright: "This had better be important because you're really testing my patience!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:49 pm
A light smirk perked up upon Emiko's lips, as temptation tried to bait her into finding the results of Cartwright's patience.
"Oh.. Is news that Fox is alive important?" Sone coyly asked. "Maybe having him make a return to WWFG?" Gimp Man looked around on the paper confetti floor.

"What if I were to say.." Emiko gradually turned her head to face her masked guest, who picked up a couple of those papers. "He was here right now?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:46 pm
Cartwright slowly turns to face the gimp, looking him up and down, trying to find any recognizable features.

Cartwright: "If you were to tell me that this is Fox..."

Cartwright brings his hands towards the gimps masking, wondering if he can remove it!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:40 pm
The supposed Foxman noticed oncoming hands.. and stuffed the papers in one hand of boss man Cart, while bro clasping his other hand!
Pulling him in for a shoulder bump and then went into a homie handshake combo! Wow! What a rapid complex movements of fist bumping, finger wiggling, hand smacking!

Emiko stood in a stunned breathlessness, watching this goofiness unfold before her! Recouping her senses, she responded to Cartwright's suspicions.
"Y-yeah.. uh-um, right. Anyways, his incident left him with some reservations on the damage, he isn't ready to unveil just yet."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:03 pm
Cartwright literally jumps for joy in excitement.

Cartwright: "It's him!"

The Boss goes under his office desk with a huge smile on his face and reveals a bottle of his finest whiskey, which he places on top of the desk with two shot glasses.

Cartwright pours a shot each for him and the gimp, a generous serving each.

Cartwright lifts up his shot of whiskey in to the air in celebration.

Cartwright: "Cheers!
To CartCancer!"

Cartwright downs his shot in one, enjoying the drink that he had been saving for a special occasion.

Cartwright: "But I thought Fox was dead!
Didn't he choose to jump in to a cage full of lions, after breaking in to a zoo late at night?!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:48 pm
With a jump from Cartwright, the brows of Emiko jump up in a shock full of literal surprise! Watching him scurry over to his desk like a squirreling little simp!
Out comes the whiskey and Sone bit her bottom lip, confronted with her alcoholic urges! She takes a step back, while Gimp Foxman steps up to down at desk!

Unzipping up the middle of his mask to nose, a broad grin bearing visible scars worn into half his mouth. Happily snatches up his shot and downs it!
While someone stood by, wetting her lips, with eye in desire! Sone shaken out of her trance, at the inquiry of Cart.

"Huh?" Eye blinking, returning to reality, she faces The Boss. "Ah, yes. He did.. the report.. just wasn't all that accurate..." A bit of uncomfort fell upon her face.
"It seems.. employees, are replaceable and.. not all that noticed, when they live alone.. and old. With no living relatives." Sad! Business is business, world still turns!

POSITIVITY! GOOD VIBES!
WWFG ENTERTAINMENT!!
NO BRAINWASHING HERE!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:02 pm
Cartwright can't believe that the dirt sheets got everything wrong.

Cartwright: "The internet lied to us all?!
I can't believe it!
I'll never trust the internet again after this!
Next thing you know, the internet will tell us that fat people should be on sports magazine covers and President Biden is good at his job!"

Cartwright shoos the camera man out of the office.

Cartwright: "Me and Fox are going to have a catch up and get the real story!
You people have seen and heard enough!"

Cartwright closes the office door with the camera zooming-in on The Butler, who has been left outside also, as the camera fades-out.

King: "Fox is back!
I love that guy!"

JR: "What was that Emiko said about employees being replaceable?"

King: "Who knows, JR!
She's crazy!
But I'll tell you what drives me crazy!
Her PUPPIES!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points