Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
A Royal Eclipse - open promo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:54 am
Lights out in the arena that would follow with the screen lighting up with the image of a moon. Whispering sounds echoed out as the moon began to glitch out and eventually taking into the abstract colors of the smiling moon. High pitched laughter echoed out before it was silenced out by a low whisper and the name calling out 'Eclipse'.

The sound of silence would take over for a few more seconds until a single voice spoke out 'Run'.

Lacuna Coil's Never Dawn would begin playing out with the all too familiar Eclipse taking the stage, dawning his blue and black attire, wearing the signature feathered cap. Taking in the uproar of the crowd, he would stand front and center with his arms extended out and head thrown back to bathe in the chaos that was currently the crowd. After a few seconds, he would lower his arms and begin forward with him sliding into the ring and jumping up to his feet. Going right to business, he would pull off his hat for a moment to show a microphone sitting on his head. Once grabbing it, he would put the hat back on and begin bopping the head of the mic until he could hear it turned on.

"It never fails, it never fails. To come out to the roar of you people, awaiting for the stories I have to tell. So guys, gals, and other pals let's jump right into it! Gather round, listen well for the Eclipse is back and here at the Royal Rum-- ..." he paused as he tried to figure something out. "Is... Is this the Royal Rumble? I mean, I'm here. There's... No rumble. Some weird battle thing to shake a guy's hand? This isn't the first weird thing to happen here, and it won't be the last. So with that out of the way, let's get a recap." he spoke out to the crowd as he prepped himself with plenty to say, as usual for the Eclipse with a hot mic.

"Last I was here, Wrestlemania. The wicked clown within me finally emerged, reminding me of who I truly am, and it became one more win for the lunatic and another notch in the legacy belt. Now, I spoke throughout that time as time progressed. A company that seem to be dying... finally bloomed and returned to a glory like none other. It's back. The dream, realized, and paradise returned with violence and chaos like those good ol' days-- Ah but I won't get ahead of myself like that, oh no no. Nothing beats the good days, but what we have now is heart warming. I sat back and watched as this place grew once again. Did I have a hand in it? ... I don't know. Would I like claim that I had a hand? Why, of course. I gunned for this dream. Now that I've had time off, and a chance to prepare and rest? ... I'm ready to stop dreaming and step back in this ring to do it all over again. Do I aim for belts? Do I aim for more titles under the resume? Another Wrestlemania showdown? Why am I here? Why did I come back now? What haven't I done? So many questions! So many possibilities! ... I hear it. Don't you?" he asked the crowd as he pointed to his head.

"It's the voice that's guided me this far. The answer is clear as crystal. We seek to spread the madness that we started. So many people... and so many to infect."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:18 pm
???: "No.
No.
No.
Bro!"

The crowd loudly begins to boo as Staff Member Russo enters the arena, stopping at the arena entrance so that he can address GBL from a safe distance.

SMR: "Bro, do you think that you can just come back like nothing happened, bro?!
May I remind you about how you ruined my precious War Games match in 2022, bro?!"

Staff Member Russo sure can hold a grudge.

SMR: "I sure remember it, bro.
I'm still angry about it, bro.
I swear to God, bro, I should do something about this resentment burning inside of me right now, bro.
You almost ruined everything that I have done to grow WWFG, bro!"

The crowd chants for Staff Member Russo to do something, calling his bluff and booing his claims of being responsible for WWFGs success.

SMR: "Nah, I'm going to swerve you all right now, bros!
It won't improve WWFG ratings to do something on a Premium Live Event, bros.
You better watch out, Jay Bro Lightning, because Russo always gets what he wants and I want you in severe pain, bro."

Terribly rude slang words for coward are chanted at the New Yorker by the fans.

JR: "I have no idea how Staff Member Russo is still employed here since 2022!"

King: "He'll tell you this himself, JR!
He's the best writer in the business!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:08 pm
One could see the Eclipse mutter 2022 as if asking himself if that was the time frame of when that happened. Considering that his last appearance was 2023, it did make a bit of sense. Seeming lost in his thoughts, he finally snapped back to as he looked back to the complaining Russo after he had finished.

"I'm so sorry, Russo. You mentioned 2022, and I completely spaced off there. My mind drifted off to steel, many moons ago. ... and then this voice of mine started talking to me. You see, Staffy Buddy, I appeared in your triple cage as you see me now. Dawned in blue to watch the chaos ensue. That's why the voice spoke to me, telling me how much of a mistake it was to do only what was necessary. Instead, it tells me I should have dawned the red. To let the Blood Moon rise and take out everything in my wake. BUT I have control, y'know? But I digress. This is about you and your anger," he commented back as he motioned over to Russo. "So if you can hear me all the way up there, what do you plan on doing about it? What do you plan on doing after I ruined almost everything?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:35 pm
Staff Member Russo shakes his head at GBL, a smile of disbelief on his face.

SMR: "You've got to be kidding me, bro!
Jay Bro Lightning expects me, the greatest writer in the business, to reveal everything in-front of all these inbred hicks and ruin my future ratings, bro?!
You must be out of your freaking mind, bro!"

Crowd: "FIRE RUSSO!
FIRE RUSSO!
FIRE RUSSO!"

Staff Member Russo chooses to ignore the irrelevant opinion of the sheep.

SMR: "If you had just followed the script at War Games, things could have been so different between us, bro.
I love a good spooky gimmick like Seven, bro!
But nobody goes against my script, bromigo!
You thought that you could play your creative control clause because you think you're some sort of WWFG lifer, bro?!
Ask Hulk Hogan and all the fossils at WCW how that worked out for them, bro!"

Staff Member Russo looks like he thinks he has everything under his control.

SMR: "Jay Bro Lightning, bro.
We're going to do this my way and on my time, OK bro?!
I'm going to spit on the WWFG institution that is Jay Bro Lightning, just like I spit on anything traditional, and I am going to bury your entire legacy, bro!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:11 pm
He seemed to be nodding along as if agreeing with some parts to what Russo said, but it would end with a little laughter that slowly grew.

"Aha, spooky gimmicks. Nice, nice. I don't think I'd call myself a spooky gimmick at least compared to others, oh no. I would call myself a dreamer type. One that dreams... one that creates... One that holds a vision for the world we live in. Russo, you write scripts. I write... realities," he commented as his smile and laughter seem to drop as a rather more darker tone settled in. "You may spit on this very foundation. You may slander my name. You may attempt to take out the legacy that others have already failed. What I can tell you is that you'll only find yourself with the others. I'm more that a WWFG Lifer. I am the embodiment, the heart and soul of the WWFG. I am its guardian, and I will aid those that I see beneficial to the growth ... and I will bury those in ash I find unworthy." he commented before taking a step back to center himself in the ring. A motion around the ring as if signifying something.

"Have you noticed? I'm out here alone. Don't you find that strange? Unusual? As one who's been through it a life time of turmoil and chaos, I tend to think on steps ahead. It's my first day back and close to a special time of year. I return on a show that I've made history in. I come out seemingly unprepared, right? Tell me, Russo. Outside of my alter-self, what is missing around me? Is it the lack of smiles from our friendly moon? Is it the lack of things occasionally glitching? ... Nah." he commented before kneeling down and sitting on his knees, staring directly at the writer. "I write realities. And this reality will see the Wrath of the Eclipse coming for you, Russo. He's not as kind as I am.."

With his words spoken, the figure that normally would be found cloaked would walk out from the back and stand himself behind Russo, removing his hood with red eyes staring down at the man, silent...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:28 pm
The crowd begins to cheer at the sight of the figure, who stands behind Staff Member Russo silently, waiting for the writer to become aware of his presence.

Staff Member Russo would begin to feel the mans breath touch the back of his neck, forcing him to slowly turn around, jolting up in to the air at the sight of the figures red eyes!

Staff Member Russo would begin to walk backwards away from the figure with his open hands out in front of him.

SMR: "I'm just a writer, bro!"

JR: "That New York jackass doesn't sound so brave when someone is right there next to him!"

King: "Look at that FREAK, JR!
Anybody would be scared!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:26 am
No hesitation even with the complaints of the writer, The 'Wrath of the Eclipse' would grab Russo by the neck before lifting him up and over his shoulder to begin carrying him down to the ring with the awaiting leader watching with intent in his eyes.

"As you kick and scream, do please... Hear me. Follow me into the future that is in place for you, my friend, for you see I'm a generous lunatic. I'll allow you to live," he commented as he stepped back and motioned for the monster of a man to come into the ring. With the use of steps and even the top rope, it was an easy task for him to carry Russo as he would turn his back for Russo to be face to face with Lotus.

"From here on, I'll write your reality... Staff Member Russo to be plagued as a walking curse to this company. Each passing day, you'll remember this day.. This face, that face carrying you. You'll remember the 'Spooky Gimmick' you chose to target. You'll remember the pain that is to come, and you'll find yourself living in fear for the rest of your life. Be afraid of the dark. Be paranoid in the light... Fear the moon as it stares down and watches you. For now, it is time to face the consequences," Lotus stated before dropping the microphone and casually removing the feathered hat. Tossing the hat to the side, GBL would wind up his shot and throw his Moonlight Dance elbow, but he'd stop before impact as if changing his mind. Instead, a sly smile would form before grabbing Russo in a front face lock and lifting him up with the aid of the Wrath, hooking up both legs and holding him up for a few seconds. The finale coming with a sudden drop to his knees with a muscle buster neckbreaker, the Eclipse's Consequence

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:52 am
Staff Member Russo could be heard crying NO and BRO repeatedly as he is carried to the ring by Wrath.

The Greatest Writer In The Business flinches as GBL is about to send an elbow towards him, which makes the crowd laugh.

But that embarrassment soon ends, as he is hoisted up in to the air and dropped with The Eclipse's Consequence to huge cheers from the fans!

Staff Member Russo is left laid-out in a star shape on the mat.

JR: "I love it!
This should shut Russo's mouth for a moment!"

King: "Jay and his friend just made a big mistake!
Russo isn't going to forget about this either!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:47 pm
Keeping to his knees for a moment, GBL took in a deep breath and slowly released it. Getting up to his feet, he would give the Wrath a pat on the chest before moving to reclaim the microphone from before. His attention to the crowd with his monster staring down at the laid out Russo.

"WWFG... Hear me, follow my voice and stand before me. Join me and stand tall in paradise, or fall into the burning ash and become the fuel for those that thrive in the chaos. The Eclipse has risen once again... Let the fun begin," he spoke out with the mic being tossed to the side and Lotus rolling out of the ring. Grabbing his hat back from the side of the ring, he would begin his way to the back with the man once known as Phantom would follow behind.  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games