Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
First Class (C) vs [Erynys Reich]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:34 am
8th January 2024 - 28th January 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWFG World Tag Team Championships!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:16 pm
The crowd goes silent as the lights go out in the arena as an eerie drone came over the PA system that heralded a matching beat of Disturbed's Vengeful One. As the guitar riffs entered, the lights began to strobe and the crowd could just make out a form standing on the stage. As the intro ended, the lights came back on to reveal Erynys on the stage. Gone was the macabre mask and garb, now replaced by a hooded sleeveless jacket. He paced down to the ring and over the din of the crowd, the announcer calls out:

"Introducing the challenger...First...From Weimar Germany, weighing in at 298 lbs...Eryn Reich!"

He is observing the chaos, taking in the lack of raw humanity
It's as if the entire world's fallen in love with their insanity
Hear the innocent voices scream
As their tormentors laugh through all of it
No forgiveness from all I've seen
The degradation I cannot forget

So sleep soundly in your beds tonight

The lights go out briefly and when they come back on, he is standing on the top turnbuckle, gazing coldly out at the crowd

For judgement falls upon you at first light!

I'm the hand of God
I'm the dark messiah
I'm the vengeful one
(Look inside and see what you're becoming)
In the blackest moment of a dying world
What have you become

As the chorus ends, he slowly peeled back his hood and slowly...menacingly turned his head to glare at the ramp where his opponent would make their entrance. It was clear from his earlier words that he was not in the best of moods. He then hopped down and removed his jacket, all the while keeping his eyes out for his opponents.  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:50 pm
(Entrance coming)

Dean Johnson stood in the ring as Rosario was in the ring as well. The Referee tried to get one of the men to the apron but they both looked at each other. There was something that needed to be done first.

"I have a contract for you!!!! If you want this match you are going to have to sign this!"

Rosario shuffled in his pockets for the paper but couldn't find it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:38 pm
He paced around the ring as First Class finally grew enough of a backbone to show up. He narrowed his eyes as he watched Rosario fidget in his pockets for this supposed contract.

"Any time this year sweetheart. No more stalling and no tricks. Let's get this over with."  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

sha312

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:57 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:28 am
The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWFG World Tag Team Championships!

The crowd goes silent as the lights go out in the arena as an eerie drone came over the PA system that heralded a matching beat of Disturbed's Vengeful One. As the guitar riffs entered, the lights began to strobe and the crowd could just make out a form standing on the stage. As the intro ended, the lights came back on to reveal Erynys on the stage. Gone was the macabre mask and garb, now replaced by a hooded sleeveless jacket. He paced down to the ring and over the din of the crowd, the announcer calls out:

"Introducing the challenger...First...From Weimar Germany, weighing in at 298 lbs...Erynys Reich!"

He is observing the chaos, taking in the lack of raw humanity
It's as if the entire world's fallen in love with their insanity
Hear the innocent voices scream
As their tormentors laugh through all of it
No forgiveness from all I've seen
The degradation I cannot forget

So sleep soundly in your beds tonight

The lights go out briefly and when they come back on, he is standing on the top turnbuckle, gazing coldly out at the crowd

For judgement falls upon you at first light!

I'm the hand of God
I'm the dark messiah
I'm the vengeful one
In the blackest moment of a dying world
What have you become

As the chorus ends, he slowly peeled back his hood and slowly...menacingly turned his head to glare at the ramp where his opponent would make their entrance. It was clear from his earlier words that he was not in the best of moods. He then hopped down and removed his jacket, all the while keeping his eyes out for his opponents.

Dean Johnson stood in the ring as Rosario was in the ring as well. The Referee tried to get one of the men to the apron but they both looked at each other. There was something that needed to be done first.

"I have a contract for you!!!! If you want this match you are going to have to sign this!"

Rosario shuffled in his pockets for the paper but couldn't find it.

He paced around the ring as First Class finally grew enough of a backbone to show up. He narrowed his eyes as he watched Rosario fidget in his pockets for this supposed contract.

"Any time this year sweetheart. No more stalling and no tricks. Let's get this over with."

His patience at an end, Erynys snapped his fingers and a ringside attendant came forward with a binder with a contract. Reich grabbed a mic and continued. "Since you wanted to stall, I decided to make a contract of my own. You and Dean vs me for the titles. All it needs is your signature."

Dean was the first to sign and then passed the pen off to Rosario who seemed to be having some difficulty getting the pen to work. He scribbled madly onto the paper, but nothing happened. He called for another one with the same result. As he turned to call for a third, Rosario quickly used the pen and stabbed Reich in the eye. He then clicked the button. "Silly me" and he quickly signed the contract. "Ring the bell!"

Ding Ding Ding!

With Reich down, Dean went straight to work pummeling the injured man with a series of rights and lefts as Rosairo laughed in the corner.

Just like that Dean, Sock him again..again!"

Reich did his best to cover up and weather the storm as best he could and he looked for a lull in the action to lash out with a right hand of his own which stunned Dean. Another right hand and and Reich managed to cause some separation, his face bloodied by where the pen had gashed him.

Reich struggled to the ropes to try and pull himself up to his feet as Dean recovered and looked to sandwich him into the corner. The impact knocked the air out of him and he sagged into the corner. Rosario played to the crowd, drinking in the jeers as Dean went for a another splash. This time, he caught nothing but turnbuckle as Reich moved out of the way. Breathing hard, Reich sized up Dean and sent him reeling back with a nasty V trigger knee.

He then turned his attention to Rosario who was frozen in surprise and fear looking into the bloody rage filled eyes of Reich. The lights quickly dimmed for him as Reich struck him with a Black Eulogy kick, sending him crumbling off the apron.

The distraction allowed Dean Johnson to recover and blast Reich with a knee and then set the larger man up for the Half Hatch suplex.

The suplex hit flush and Dean struggled to the cover.

Just as the ref was about to make the three count, Reich managed to kick out leaving Dean in shock. Rosairo meanwhile was starting to come to and he slowly dragged himself back up to the apron. Dean seethed as Reich refused to stay down and he pulled the straps down, looking for another Half Hatch suplex.

Reich managed to wiggle free and speared Dean into the corner, sending Rosario back to the floor, but not before making a blind tag.

Reich stalked his man and delivered a thunderous Black Eulogy kick and quickly dropped into the cover, all the while Rosario had quickly recovered and had climbed up to the top rope.

At the last moment Rosario made his move and dove back in with a leg drop from the top which caught Reich in the back of the head, breaking up the pin attempt.

Rosario quickly turned Reich over and made a cover of his own.

At the last possible moment, he weakly managed to pop his shoulder up, sending Rosario into a fit of rage. He retreated into the corner, screaming at the ref for counting slow which enabled Reich to slowly recover.

Seeing his opponent moving again, Rosario shoved aside the ref and went to cut Erynys down with a spear, but was flattened by a Black Eulogy kick out of no where.

Reich looked to hook the leg.

3!

As the bell sounded, the crowd erupted as the ring announcer made the call.

"The winner of the match and NEWWWW WWFG Tag team champion...Erynys Reich!"

Reich slowly dragged himself to his feet with the aid of the ropes and as the ref presented him with the belts, he lifted them up high as the crowd roared in approval.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers