Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
The State Of The Union Address

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:01 pm
The crowd erupts into a deafening chorus of boos, throwing trash and insults at the arena entrance as Vince Russo Theme begins to play, the knock-off Iron Man tune signaling the entrance of Cartwright Strong Style.

Cartwright, Tiger Hat, Omen, Staff Member Russo and The Butler enter the arena, looking around at the jeering fans before they make their way towards the ring.

Cartwright snatches a microphone from a crew member before he enters the ring first, allowing everyone to join him in the ring as the Vince Russo Theme fades-out.

Cartwright Strong Style have arrived in style, wearing custom-made suits that cost Cartwright a small fortune

Cartwright: "I wish that I could wish you all a Merry Christmas at this time of the year, but to be honest with you all, none of you deserve a Merry Christmas!
Firstly, you’re too busy watching me here and on TV, instead of spending time with your families!"

This only encourages the fans to boo Cartwright Strong Style and the Owner of the WWFG even more.

Cartwright: "Secondly, let's look at you!
You're all so overweight, so ugly and so stupid that instead of being merry for another day, eating all the turkey that you can put in to your big gobs, you should all be on diets!
You all wish that you could look as good as Cartwright Strong Style do, but you're all too lazy to do anything about it!"

Crowd: "YOU SUCK!
YOU SUCK!
YOU SUCK!"

Cartwright slaps his knee and laughs maniacally, enjoying the misery that he is inflicting on the fans.

Cartwright: "Now let's get down to business!
Cartwright Strong Style are dressed so good because it is time for The State Of The Union!
What's first on the menu....ah yes...the WWFG World Heavyweight Championship!"

The crowd begins to cheer for the current champion.

Cartwright: "The WWFG World Heavyweight Championship has never been more important and prestigious than it is right now!
After a dominating run by Drako Damone, congratulations to Avari Fusion for being able to defeat The Dragon!
But I have a problem with Avari Fusion..."

Of course Cartwright does, he seems to have a problem with 90% of his roster.

Cartwright: "...and that problem is that he chooses to associate himself with the terrorist organization known as Apex!
Lead by the biggest pain in my arse, Salem Croft!"

JR: "A terrorist organization?
That sounds a little over the top to me!"

King: "It's exactly what it is, JR!
They oppose Cartwright Strong Style's law and order!"

Cartwright: "While we are on the subject of Salem Croft, let's discuss the We Hate Salem agenda.
Our proudest moment by far was taking the WWFG World Tag Team Championships away from The Savage Sons and then later I beat Salem in a match that he requested!
It has been a great year to hate Salem…and next year will be even better…because I will make him suffer like never before!"

Cartwright notices that Tiger Hat and Omen have something to say, so he offers the microphone to either of them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:51 pm
Extremist-Saint-Joey

somedudewithamic

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Extremist-Saint-Joey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:47 am
Tiger Hat walks forward, snatching the microphone from Cartwright. Wearing a sharp scowl, he lifts the microphone, pausing briefly to allow the fans jeers to die down. He wanted to be heard this time. He needed the message to be clear.

"Apex is falling... but I am not finished yet."

The crowd boo. Tiger is unflinching.

"Trent, I have something to say to you. You have made a horrible mistake."

Tiger treads forward, looking towards the ramp, aiming his words directly to the back.

"I came to WWF:G to WRESTLE. Pure. Simple. Apex was in the way of that. They turned a proud tradition into a sad joke. But when I was in a match with Bad Boy, the joy was back. I remembered what it was like - not to fight - but to wrestle.

And you ruined it, Trent.

You came out here, and you stuck your nose where it didn't belong. You took our unfinished business and turned into into a problem."

The crowd had begun a small 'Trent' chant, which was slowly building. By the time Tiger had paused again, it had reached a deafening crechendo.

"I didn't have the kingdom by my side. You took advantage, Trent. You may hate me, but I have never ambushed you. Everything I have done against you, against Apex, has never been one-sided. You were never the underdogs.

Trent, if you want to face me, do it. Man to man. Tiger to lamb."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:24 am
A cutthroat promo from Tiger Hat. Leaving many fans impressed, despite their disdain for the man. The air was tense and it was obvious that Tiger wanted to hurt Trent, just as bad as Trent wants to hurt Tiger Hat. But before Trent could appear or before anyone else could speak.

Omen would grab the microphone from Tiger Hat. Maybe some descension within the group? Whatever it was, Omen would speak for the first time ever, addressing the crowd, and all those within Cartwright Strong Style.

"Trent will fall. Salem Croft will fall."

"Avari Fusion will fall."

Omen making a declaration!.

"All of them will meet there end, even if my hand is mangled and my body broken. And I will assure of that, with said mangled hand. Even if I have to by myself."

Omen would say before plunging the microphone into the chest of Tiger Hat.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:07 pm
Cartwright would nod his head along with what Tiger Hat had to say, but would then look confused by Omen's final sentence.

JR: "Omen wants to destroy Apex by himself?"

King: "I don't like this JR!
Those terrorists Apex have all the numbers!
Omen may be big but he's one man against many!"

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff