Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[Jessie Lee] vs Thelka Mandl Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:37 pm
18th December 2023 - 31st December 2023
Armageddon

The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:20 pm
The crowd let out a roar as the haunting strains of Symphony No. 9 in E Minor IV by: Antonín Dvořák rang throughout the arena.

As the music progressed, a solitary spotlight appeared on the stage, illuminating the giant of a woman, dressed in black tights and military jacket. She glared out stoically from aide to side as the announcer introduced her.

"Introducing from Vienna Austria. Standing six foot seven and weighing in at 185lbs! She is the Beautiful spectre ....THELKA MANDL!"

She marched down to ringside, ignoring the outstretched hands of the fans. From the look on her face, she was in a even fouler mood than usual. The events from the last show and being so close to victory only to have it snatched away from her burned fiery hot in her mind and with the utter disrespect from Sone earlier, it was clear that Jessie Lee was in for a rough night.

She stormed up the steps, her jackboots matching the beat. Discarding her jacket to the ringside attendant, she quickly entered the ring and waited for her opponent.  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:41 pm

ONE FINGER AND A FIST,
I'll CLAW MY WAY OUT OF ANY SITUATION!
I GOT A 1 2 PUNCH
I'll FIGHT MY WAY OUT OF ANY CONFRONTATION!

While the unmistakable sound of Drowning Pools' One Finger and a Fist pumping throughout the arena, the various lights began to swirl and move about at a frantic pace. Yet, it was the alarmingly fierce-looking woman who walked out onto the stage that drew the attention of the fans. Clad in black leather and a mean look in her eyes, the woman stood at the top of the ramp; hands tagging on the inside of the black studded vest she wore.

Announcer: "Making her way to the ring, representing APEX, from Perth, Western Australia......the Aussie Assault....Jessie Lee!"

With the announcement of her name, the pugilist powerhouse descends the rampway and proceeds to circle the ring as she interacts with various fans along the way. Until she shifts her gaze to the ring, that is. With a sudden burst of speed, she slides into the ring and springs up to her feet; talking a metric ton of trash as she haphazardly throws her vest to the outside of the ring. This Aussie was here to fight!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:25 pm
While Jessie had been making her way to the ring, Thelka had turned to the ringside attendant and demanded a microphone. She waited impatiently for the music to die down and she gave the cut it sign with her hand to move things along.

"First of all Queenie, I have something to get off my chest and as luck would have it, you're one of the people I wanted to speak with."

"Let's be honest, I don't like you. But as much as it pains me to say it, I do have some respect for you. You're tough and I can't say I'm mad in how you won, because I would have done the same damn thing you did. And had it not been for that cowardly one eyed b***h sticking her nose in business that didn't pertain to her, the outcome may have been different."

She paused as she surveyed her opponent. "As I said you're tough, but also fortunate...some may say lucky. You were at the right place at the right time. You were crowned Queen, but how long until someone knocks you off that throne? Herr Finlay thinks you can lead the division...so do some of these people. But can you hear them? There are just as many that don't, myself included. "

So here's your first challenge Queenie. You want to truly stake your claim as the head of the division? Prove it! Show me and the rest of the division that you're worthy of following or....renounce your crown and step aside."

With that, she tossed the mic away and prepared for the match to start.  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:20 pm
With the big intimidating woman having spoken her peace, the referee went to call for the bell. However, Jessie latched onto his arm and, in no uncertain terms, told the man to hold the ******** on for a minute. Making sure that he understood, Jessie motioned for a microphone of her own and turned to face the big Austrian lass once she had one in hand.

"Listen here, ya ankle bittin' SOD. If you THINK for a single second that I give a DAMN about what someone like you thought then I wouldn't be HERE. I wouldn't have BEATEN you an' two other women, but I am HERE an' I made the lot of ya look like bloody CLOWNS; you MOST of all! So how 'bout not tryin' to ride my coattails so much, yeah?"

Jessie then looked to the referee.

"Now ya can start the match!"

Nodding, the referee did just that and called for the bell as Jessie tossed the microphone to the nearby ringside helper.

DING! DING! DING!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:53 pm
The big Austrian leaned in the corner as the Aussie grabbed her own mic to retort. Thelka rolled her eyes at the beginning of the speech where Jessie claimed not to care what others thought, but the disinterest quickly moved to suprise when Jessie made the remark that the Aussie had made her look like the biggest clown in the match and that Thelka was trying to ride her coattails.

She got up in the Aussie's face. "Made me look like a clown?!?! Riding your coattails?!?!" She mouthed. As the bell rang, she looked to shut the Aussie up with a vicious paintbrush of a slap to the mouth.  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:24 pm
Theika seemed a tad miffed by Jessie's words and the big woman got right up in the Aussie's face! Not that it mattered a whole lot because Jessie was also right up in Theika's face; as much as she could be!

Before Jessie could finish her sentence Theika lashed out and slapped her right coss the face! Opting to skip the catty back-and-forth crap, Jessie attempted to fire back with a punch to the big girl's jaw!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:08 pm
The crack of the slap echoed like a gunshot and the crowd oooohed in response and then a smattering mix of cheers and boos as Jessie looked to answer with a punch to the jaw.

The blow landed which caused the big Austrian to take a step back. She would look to answer back with a nasty grizzly magnum double chop to the chest.  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:52 pm
Could she move out of the way?

Yep.

Would she?

Nope!

Almost seeing it as a test, Jessie stood her ground as Theika raised both of her arms above her head before bringing them down onto the Dommy Mommy's chest; a thunderous smack echoing. Hissing in pain as she reflexively brought her arms close to her chest, Jessie awkwardly hobbled in a small circle before attempting to pummel Theika's torso with a knife-edge chop of her own!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:06 am
The pop of the double hand chop to the chest echoed through the arena like a gunshot and the crowd winced as the Aussie grabbed her chest in pain for a few moments before she answered back with a chop to the big Austrian's torso.

Thelka gladly accepted the shot and merely smiled as she felt the sting. She shook her head and mouthed "THIS is how you chop someone!" She looked to teach the Dommy Mommy with a blistering open hand chop to Jessie's reddening ample chest.  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:54 pm
THWACK!

The open hand choppy-chop connected and once more clutched her chest and hissed in pain; her face perfectly conveying the pain she felt. However, along with the pain was a spark of rage; a spark that ignited a small fire. Doing her best to ignore the fiery pain in her chest, Jessie lashed out once more; attempting to punch the bigger woman in the face! Again!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:34 pm
The chop to the chest sent chills down the spines of the audience members and many of them cringed and grabbed at their own chests.

Jessie looked to answer back with another nasty punch to the jaw which caused the big Austrian to take a step back and massage her jaw.

"C'mon you little b***h. I've had elderly people hit harder than you."  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:29 pm
"Gettin' your a** beat by lil ol' ladies sounds about your speed." Jessie quipped with a bit of a sneer as she tensed up in anticipation of the next strike. Not that she was particularly looking forward to it, mind you. Her stubbornness simply won out. Plus, the fans seemed to be reacting to it and she wasn't one to take away their fun.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:26 pm
She narrowed her eyes at the Aussie's smart a** comment as she massaged her mouth where Jessie had struck her. It was clear that Jessie was doing her best to get under Thelka's skin, but Thelka had learned from her mistake in not letting her emotions get the better of her.

She gave a mocking smirk as she looked to take Jessie's head off with a big pump kick.  

sha312

Wheezing Genius

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:08 pm
Theika might have learned her lesson about letting things get under her skin, but she was about to learn another very important thing. Spacing.
Logically speaking, her pump kick wasn't the grandest plan when her opponent was easily within grabbing distance. The smart money bet would've been to sucker Lee into another exchange before ultimately countering and gaining the upper hand.

HOWEVER!

That isn't to say that Jessie did the smart thing and moved the ******** out of the way either. Largely due to her stubbornness, Jessie ate the pump kick to the chest and tumbled to the canvas with the wind knocked out of her; Theika's lankiness being the only reason she hadn't gotten the full extension of the leg.

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff