Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Shadows of the Past [ Nuke ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:11 am

Early on in the show and the fans were already treated to amazing action and, as the cameras came to life, in the ring stood one man with a microphone. The crowd were applauding him as he stood there, as they saw.. Nuke Fusion.

User Image

He wasn't dressed in his usual white 'Redeemer' outfit, and he wasn't in his debut red attire either. He was wearing black jeans and top, and a pair of Converse on his feet. His hair was a little ruffled and reminiscent of how he looked way back in the old days.. something was very different.

Nuke took the time to let the atmosphere build before he raised the microphone to his lips,

"Lance Hawkwind, get the ******** out here."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:24 am
There was a swell of excitement and anticipation as the arena waited to see whether Nuke's call would be answered.

GET ON YOUR KNEES AND
BOW.
DOWN.

The buzz of the crowd was drowned out as Lance's music blasted from the speakers.
The house lights stayed up as the titantron flared into action,
the reel updated again with several clips from that brutal TLC match.

After a few moments, Lance appeared.
Clad in a new cutoff leather jacket and jeans, mic in hand, he walked out onto the stage with a swagger in his step.
The crowd was buzzing as Lance's music faded, and a few tense moments passed as he drank in the atmosphere.
After several moments, he raised his mic, looking at Nuke.

"What's the matter Nuke?"

He said, the biting sarcasm painfully obvious in his tone.

"You sound...upset..."

-unknown_randomer-

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:50 am

Nuke watched as Lance came out, and there was no hesitation in his decision to come out here. Hawkwind wasn't scared, and why would he be after Survivor Series?

"Lance.. first of all, I just want to say congratulations.

I want to say congratulations for your returning and triumphant debut back in WWF.
"

The crowd gave off the start of a jeer, right before Nuke cut them off.

"No, really, I mean that. He came up against The Redeemer, the man who had previously defeated the former World Heavyweight Champion.. and he succeeded.

Not only did he succeed, but Lance came back in such an extraordinary way, that he may very well have just cemented his legacy in this company.

I mean, hitting a Free Fall from the top of a ladder.. through two tables.. let's take a look at that again, shall we?
"

Nuke motioned to the titantron, which now showed that same replay. Lance was dragging the almost lifeless body of Nuke up the ladder and.. straight back down again, through those two tables that he had previously set up earlier in the match.

As the cameras cut back to Nuke in the ring, he walked forward and leaned over the ropes, looking right at his old friend.

"So, Lance, where do we go from here?

Where do two lifelong .. friends .. sorry, that was hard to actually say out loud. Where do two people like us go from here?

Did you get what you wanted, or are you going to continue to be an a*****e?
"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:24 am
Lance couldn't help but smirk as he watched the replay on the titantron and heard Nuke's words, and the jeering of the crowd.

He slowly raised the mic to his lips

"I thought I made myself clear, Nuke"

he said, drinking in the buzz of the crowd, and able.to pick out a few chants of his own among the fanfare for Nuke,

"I'm just getting warmed up"

The crowd began to pick up again at Lance's words. He paused for a moment to allow the noise to settle, the chants and reaction showing an audibly clear divide in fans for both superstars.

-unknown_randomer-

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:18 am

Nuke kept leaning over the top rope for a moment before stepping back and raising the microphone to his lips,

"Well if that's true, then fantastic news.

Fantastic news for me, I finally get my best friend back, and I get a chance at retribution for what happened in our TLC match.
"

The crowd let off a big cheer, as Nuke continued.

"It's also fantastic news for these wonderful people, who have come to remember that every time I step in this ring I put on a hell of a show, always a contender for match of the night. These fantastic, wonderful, amazing people who spend their hard earned money to be here with us."

The crowd cheered even louder this time, as they were getting a lot of praise here from a legend.

"But.. most of all, fantastic news for you, Lance. Because my best friend if back here in the business, and finally.. just finally.. you might step out of my shadow."

The crowd let off an audible 'Ooooooh!' as Nuke let out that interesting comment.

"After all, Lance, it was a decade ago that you were part of The Outcasts, a group that I formed here in WWFG. And it was also nearly a decade ago that we were running the show, no one could stop us.. then.. then you disappeared.

So it's fantastic news that you're back. I'm just wondering, are you going to take your ball and go home when you get bored again?
"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:59 pm
Lance smirked at Nuke's words, listening to the crowd as they responded, and raised the mic again.

"You're right, it's been a long time. And it was great to get back in the ring with my best friend, and one of the best in the business."

There was a pop of mixed reactions as Lance gave a nod to Nuke.

"As for my disappearance, I had my reasons. But, all that matters now is that I'm back, and I'm here to make sure people remember the name Lance Hawkwind."

There was a swell of cheers and jeers as he pointed to the ring, his finger gesturing toward Nuke,
before continuing.

"And beating you is how I'm gonna cement my legacy."

-unknown_randomer-

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:21 am

Nuke listened to those last words leave Lance's mouth and he chewed on them for a few moments, turning his head slightly before he retorted.

"My problem there, is that you can cement a legacy here all you want. Hell, you deserve to, Lance. But that will NOT come at the expense of me.

You tried to injure me in our last match.. you tried to end my career. Hell, I had to watch back the last moments myself, because I just couldn't even remember what happened.
"

Nuke stopped for a moment and looked down at his shoes, he seemed visibly upset. But when he looked back up at Lance, he had a smile on his face.

"You've unleashed something in me that hasn't been there for years, Lance. Something that I thought had long gone, a side of me from a past life.

I challenge you to a match at Armageddon.. and not just any match, but a match of my own creation.

A.. Welcome.. to.. Hell.. match!
"

The crowd gave off a loud cheer as they anticipated a rematch between these two stars in the ring!

"No disqualification.. lights out.. and the only way the match ends is either first blood, or one of us quits.

What do you say?
"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:23 am
Lance smirked at Nuke's words, the crowd going wild at the match he had suggested. He raised the mic once again.

"I say... Bring. It. On!"

The crowd roared as Lance accepted the challenge, a sense of excited anticipation for the spectacle that awaited.

"But Nuke - Hell will seem like a holiday destination once I'm done with you."

He dropped the mic as the crowd popped again.

-unknown_randomer-

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:56 am

Nuke smirks as Lance accepts the challenge and drops the microphone.

A few moments pass before the lights flicker and turn off.. and over those next few moments cameras flash trying to see what was happening.

When the lights turn back on, Nuke is no longer in the ring.

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games