Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
hellooooo :3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_O ?
  ^_^
View Results

sakyo708

Man-Hungry Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:15 am
hi!! i'm erik, and tbh im completely new to stuff like forums.
i started gaia two months ago but have been basically flying solo!
it's nice to meet you, feel free to reply here and to chat with me ^__^

something about me:
im 20, gay and a student of IT. i like music and have been big on kpop lately, but i also have a huge interest in jp music of all sorts starting the 70s.
im also huge on kamen rider and a fan of tokusatsu! so i would LOVE to make friends who are into toku as well!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:28 am
sakyo708
hi!! i'm erik, and tbh im completely new to stuff like forums.
i started gaia two months ago but have been basically flying solo!
it's nice to meet you, feel free to reply here and to chat with me ^__^

something about me:
im 20, gay and a student of IT. i like music and have been big on kpop lately, but i also have a huge interest in jp music of all sorts starting the 70s.
im also huge on kamen rider and a fan of tokusatsu! so i would LOVE to make friends who are into toku as well!

Welcome erik! You remind me a bunch of my daughter, also gay, also helpful with computers. What is kamen rider and tokusatsu? I feel like so much else in common must peak my interest!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

sakyo708

Man-Hungry Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:34 am
JoyRose
Welcome erik! You remind me a bunch of my daughter, also gay, also helpful with computers. What is kamen rider and tokusatsu? I feel like so much else in common must peak my interest!

well that's cute : D
"tokusatsu" stands for special effects, and it's a genre of japanese film and TV shows focused on superheroes and kaiju (huge monsters).
think power rangers! they're quite literally american re-imaginings of "super sentai", one of the biggest toku series.
slim chance you daughter is into that too, but i can't help rambling about toku whenever asked lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:33 pm
sakyo708
JoyRose

well that's cute : D
"tokusatsu" stands for special effects, and it's a genre of japanese film and TV shows focused on superheroes and kaiju (huge monsters).
think power rangers! they're quite literally american re-imaginings of "super sentai", one of the biggest toku series.
slim chance you daughter is into that too, but i can't help rambling about toku whenever asked lol

While my daughter likes anime, she's not as much into the Godzilla stuff. But I enjoy a good kung fu fight sometimes. Jackie Chan is amazing! Not the same thing as you're talking about, so tell me more about your favorites!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers