Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
returning player looking for some guidance in catching up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:33 pm
xMinya
FaereFae

At first it wasnt, but as Darkness and Wings said, its been here since 2015, so theyve had years to add to it. Just... don't sell anything till you decide on a favorite, (mine would be the lifegiver, seriously) and then when you do, watch prices on all of them. Some of them are under priced for average cause the last time they sold was before a certain amount of inflation, or there were too many at the time which depressed the market. Some would sell for more now.

Edit" Also, at level 10 all of them tend to grant some item having to do with the kin that sometimes sells for at least as much as the kin does. Thus, level one kins are worth more than say level ten kin, because the purchaser cant get that item.

i see i see yum_puddi what do i do with items that don't sell anyway? i have a mule with a butt ton of timmys that aren't going anywhere -- emotion_skull

The bad news is you're talking to a packrat >.< I keep at least one of every thing I've ever found. On your inventory page, two the right, is a locker you can store stuff in. Alternatively, and I've had to do this so I can find stuff making my avatars, is donate stuff you have too many of/can't sell/have no use for. So when you click on themj in inventory, you have options like 'sell', 'gift','trash' and 'donate' at the bottom. The donate button sends it to Pete's Dumpster, under games, where anyone who dives in can find it. Alternatively I keep some of it to be prizes in games I host here in guild. I probably wouldnt use Timmy as a prize tho lol XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:36 pm
FaereFae
xMinya
FaereFae

Oh thank heavens, I was worried someone bought it lol. Ok, so the first map has five levels, its basically to start you and your kin levelling. You will earn platinum some levels just levelling yourself. The kin too will earn some plat some levels just levelling them. The big money is in the second map once you earn your way there by being high enough level. It has another 5 levels, the last level has the Sycomort trees. I'd send the lifegiver at them. Each can drop either 1k or 2k per kill, or pots or whatever. The amounts tank out .. like drop after an hour or two, so you wait a couple hours then come back to murder them again. Depending how diligent you are you can make around 50 - 75k a day? I've made more, but thats cause I was ill and playing ALL day. And all the while, the pretty little capsules will drop, inside each is a rig smile

oki oki! emotion_bigheart gaia_kittenstar is there anything else in that bundle that's worth keeping?

The ember foxes are kinda rare, you'd find it hard to get a second time, if you decide to start collecting. Most of them have a certain rarity. I've heard watermeats can tree kill, but theyre not something I've used for that purpose.

This is a list of the toughest, you will find your lifegiver and teasqueak on there. The tab next to it, (just before it) shows tree killers, I wouldn't take anything in there from green down though.
I’ve used water meat. When they were first released they were insanely expensive because they’re good tree killers  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:38 pm
xMinya
FaereFae

At first it wasnt, but as Darkness and Wings said, its been here since 2015, so theyve had years to add to it. Just... don't sell anything till you decide on a favorite, (mine would be the lifegiver, seriously) and then when you do, watch prices on all of them. Some of them are under priced for average cause the last time they sold was before a certain amount of inflation, or there were too many at the time which depressed the market. Some would sell for more now.

Edit" Also, at level 10 all of them tend to grant some item having to do with the kin that sometimes sells for at least as much as the kin does. Thus, level one kins are worth more than say level ten kin, because the purchaser cant get that item.

i see i see yum_puddi what do i do with items that don't sell anyway? i have a mule with a butt ton of timmys that aren't going anywhere -- emotion_skull
you can donate them to dumpster dive, or find a charity to send stuff to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:39 pm
You can make outfits out of items and sell them too. Even Timmy will bring something as part of an outfit  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:41 pm
Darkness and Wings
FaereFae
xMinya
FaereFae

Oh thank heavens, I was worried someone bought it lol. Ok, so the first map has five levels, its basically to start you and your kin levelling. You will earn platinum some levels just levelling yourself. The kin too will earn some plat some levels just levelling them. The big money is in the second map once you earn your way there by being high enough level. It has another 5 levels, the last level has the Sycomort trees. I'd send the lifegiver at them. Each can drop either 1k or 2k per kill, or pots or whatever. The amounts tank out .. like drop after an hour or two, so you wait a couple hours then come back to murder them again. Depending how diligent you are you can make around 50 - 75k a day? I've made more, but thats cause I was ill and playing ALL day. And all the while, the pretty little capsules will drop, inside each is a rig smile

oki oki! emotion_bigheart gaia_kittenstar is there anything else in that bundle that's worth keeping?

The ember foxes are kinda rare, you'd find it hard to get a second time, if you decide to start collecting. Most of them have a certain rarity. I've heard watermeats can tree kill, but theyre not something I've used for that purpose.

This is a list of the toughest, you will find your lifegiver and teasqueak on there. The tab next to it, (just before it) shows tree killers, I wouldn't take anything in there from green down though.
I’ve used water meat. When they were first released they were insanely expensive because they’re good tree killers

Ah, I was a sakura fluff girl biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:55 pm
Darkness and Wings
You can make outfits out of items and sell them too. Even Timmy will bring something as part of an outfit

wha - i was selling an outfit and then nothing happened. (maybe cuz i deleted it?)  

xMinya

xMinya

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:56 pm
FaereFae
Darkness and Wings

o are there ways to powerlevel btw? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:03 pm
xMinya
Darkness and Wings

wha - i was selling an outfit and then nothing happened. (maybe cuz i deleted it?)
Ive had some sir for a long time. But others go fast. I’m not sure, but I don’t think deleting it from your closet removes it. You’d have to remove it from the shop  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:04 pm
xMinya
FaereFae
Darkness and Wings

o are there ways to powerlevel btw? biggrin

Yes...? They sell a potion called Ally Plus Potion (pack of ten) for your kin, in market place. For you, theres Skill plus. Both sell in marketplace for plat, and gaia cash from in game shop. Depends on how rich you are really.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:06 pm
xMinya
Darkness and Wings

When you go to your shop, one of the tabs at the top is "outfits", it should show there.  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xMinya

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:22 pm
Darkness and Wings
FaereFae

Ive had some sir for a long time. But others go fast. I’m not sure, but I don’t think deleting it from your closet removes it. You’d have to remove it from the shop

When you go to your shop, one of the tabs at the top is "outfits", it should show there.

waa i found it!
ig it depends on if u share a taste with someone? emotion_skull  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:15 pm
xMinya
Darkness and Wings
FaereFae

waa i found it!
ig it depends on if u share a taste with someone? emotion_skull

More like, if theres any items in the outfit they dont have and dont want to wait till its available in mp, theyll buy the whole mess to get them. Theres very few people I'd think who buy outfits cause they don't want to make their own really.  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash