Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
returning player looking for some guidance in catching up Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xMinya

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:48 am
hello! my name is minya, im a small streamer on twitch, freelancing illustrator, and animation student emotion_bigheart

i used to play gaia back when i was a kid, and now im returning since i heard things were looking up. the moment i returned i noticed there have been lots and lots of changes!

for starters, im seeing a lot of lingo coming up when i look at things. from what i know tho, abp = average buy price (?); and rig = random item generator (but in my head i just call them gacha)

also, what the heck is lake kindred? i was today years old when i found out that you could get rigs somehow??

but yeah! uwu nice to meet everyone, and i'd love to be your friend! sidenote: is there a guild discord or something? emotion_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:29 pm
Welcome back!

Lake Kindred came out…. 2015ish. But it is a great way to get rigs. You use Kin(think Pokémon or Digimon) and battle in various worlds. Like there’s a cow world, bunny/carrot, labs, mountain, construction site, and more.

Gacha are specific rigs, but it’s a good way to remember it.  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

xMinya

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:30 pm
oooo is it worth playing?

ive been stockpiling on cheap eggs i found on the marketplace. i have a gacha problem  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:33 pm
xMinya

ive been stockpiling on cheap eggs i found on the marketplace. i have a gacha problem
I just added more to my post then saw this lol. Some people have a lot of luck and some don’t. I tend to do well at it. I think who you use matters too. But they each have different attacks which definitely matters. Plus each egg gives prizes as they level up. Bigger prizes for 5, 10, ect.  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:35 pm
I have kin if you want some too. Plus you can take up to five “into battle”. So I have different levels I can switch between in the same area  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:35 pm
Darkness and Wings
xMinya

I just added more to my post then saw this lol. Some people have a lot of luck and some don’t. I tend to do well at it. I think who you use matters too. But they each have different attacks which definitely matters. Plus each egg gives prizes as they level up. Bigger prizes for 5, 10, ect.

OOOOO emotion_kirakira i actually gachad on a g cash bundle of bundles thingy and i got this kindred bundle worth 1m. I'm thinking about just using it since no ones getting it gaia_bunny but maybe i should just keep it up  

xMinya

xMinya

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:36 pm
Darkness and Wings
I have kin if you want some too. Plus you can take up to five “into battle”. So I have different levels I can switch between in the same area

waaaa are u sure? emotion_kirakira emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:38 pm
xMinya

Absolutely! It's how alot of us earn our currency, since the fall of flash games, they can only be played in browsers that still support them like waterfox. Lake Kindred isnt reliant on flash. Not only can you get a ton of rigs, on each map, but also alot of currency once you get a pet thats good enough. I can link you to some tutorials here:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:42 pm
xMinya
Darkness and Wings

So the Lifegiver and the Teasqueak you have in your bundle in your shop will take you through the end of the second map, where the big money is, killing Sycomort trees. I ... personally would never give those up if I didnt already have them.

Edit: The lifegiver alone can take you through to the end of the third map (with health pots). It's really really tough, and the third map is the toughest there is. (seriously, I'd never give that up)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:42 pm
xMinya
Darkness and Wings

positive. I love opening surprise bags and collect a lot of kin  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

xMinya

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:43 pm
FaereFae
xMinya

Absolutely! It's how alot of us earn our currency, since the fall of flash games, they can only be played in browsers that still support them like waterfox. Lake Kindred isnt reliant on flash. Not only can you get a ton of rigs, on each map, but also alot of currency once you get a pet thats good enough. I can link you to some tutorials here:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WOWIE emotion_jawdrop thank u maam/sir emotion_bigheart gaia_kittenstar

I've just been being a marketplace slave _(:Ⅰ」∠)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:44 pm
Darkness and Wings

i'd really appreciate it but you don't have to if you don't wanna emotion_bigheart gaia_kittenstar  

xMinya

xMinya

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:45 pm
FaereFae

So the Lifegiver and the Teasqueak you have in your bundle in your shop will take you through the end of the second map, where the big money is, killing Sycomort trees. I ... personally would never give those up if I didnt already have them.

Edit: The lifegiver alone can take you through to the end of the third map (with health pots). It's really really tough, and the third map is the toughest there is. (seriously, I'd never give that up)

oh, so i should take it out of the marketplace? i was thinking of keeping it up since i don't have 1 mil plat emotion_skull emotion_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:46 pm
xMinya
Darkness and Wings

i'd really appreciate it but you don't have to if you don't wanna emotion_bigheart gaia_kittenstar
im happy to. I want to. In fact I already sent some lol  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

xMinya

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:46 pm
Darkness and Wings

im happy to. I want to. In fact I already sent some lol

i just got it! thank u aaaaa emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas