Ain't About the Money begins to play as the lights dim down. As the beat kicks in, blue and white lights begin to flash while a thin layer of smoke comes across the stage and down the ramp. Flames spring up along the set, a new addition.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the WWFG World Heavyweight champion, Drako!!!!"

An opening appears in the stage, and slowly the champion rises up on a platform, dressed in black with a hood covering his head. Black pants covered by a black hooded, sleeveless trenchcoat, and with matching gloves but shirtless underneath as always. The World championship belt is clutched in hand as looks down to the ring for a few moments before he finally begins to walk down the ramp, throwing the championship over his shoulder.

Drako stops at the end of the extremely long ramp and looks around the arena for a few more moments before he turns and walks up the stairs and into the ring, taking the championship back in hand as he does. He walks across the ring and steps onto the bottom rope, one foot on the second rope as he raises the title to the cheering fans. He steps down and walks to the opposite side to do the same.

Finally the music dies out and the champ takes up a mic.

"So, here we are at Fastlane, and coming up is Wrestlemania. And I've got to be honest, it's almost surreal to me that the Last Wrestlemania, I walked in as the champion and did in fact do what I set out to do by retaining the gold. Well, until someone came in with Money in the Bank after I'd wrestled for like an hour. So, there's a bittersweet feeling from it that I never planned on getting redemption for. But then the reemergence of the WWFG happened and after the tournament to crown a new champion, which I lost in, I found myself in a unique situation."

The champ shifts the title belt onto his shoulder.

"First, the boss decided to air his grievances with my older brothers out with me because they're not around to punch him in the face. So I beat him, and surprisingly he gave me a shot at the World Heavyweight championship against GBL. Let's be honest, he didn't think I would win that, but he clearly hadn't brushed up on my history with the former champ. Ever since, he's done everything possible to soften me up and get the title off me. How's that working out for you, Carty?"

Drako smirks at the camera while the crowd cheers.

"So I've had to turn back the challenge of Bison, deal with hostile lumberjacks, beat up his Butler, smack his family around, smack his staff member around, outwrestle Luca Leone and beat up his family again. One would think it's finally occurred to him that he can't overwork me. He can't outsmart me. And he can't outwrestle me. And as low as he went.....well, you ever heard of when they go low, we go high?"

Drako gets some confirmation from the fans.

"I got a different motto. If you go low, I'm going to hell, and I think beating up his family, staff, and absolutely wasting that cheap a** office might have finally gotten my point across. Finally, he decided to do his job properly, and hosted the gold rush tournament to determine who would face me in the main event of Wrestlemania for the World Heavyweight championship. So now we know. This year, we're getting a first time ever matchup, myself defending the title against Dean Johnson."

The champ pauses, letting the crowd react to his opponent.

"Now, tonight, Dean gets to go head to head with Bison. Been there kid, so good luck. But regardless, you've got the match with me at Wrestlemania. Truth be told, i don't really know the kid. But I've been watching. So I see someone likes to wrestle. And you have what I can say without ego is the biggest match of your career thus far. You came out here these past few shows and did what you needed to do to get the spot. I respect that. But as difficult as tonight might be, Wrestlemania is going to be different."

The champ pauses and takes the title in hand again.

"See, at Wrestlemania, you get to compete for the biggest prize in our business today. And you're going in with a two time WWFG world heavyweight champion. And I'm going to be frank with myself and everyone else here, I'm on the roll of my career. Night after night, I come out here and do what I say I'm going to do. I come out here and outwrestle my opponent. But even when you think I'm taking a week off, i'm not. I've been back home training, making sure I stay in top shape because I didn't give one hot damn who won that gold rush tournament, I was going to come into Wrestlemania ready. Because this year, I get to focus on just one guy. There's no Money in the Bank briefcase to worry about. Cartwright is likely going to be on his way to the hospital by the time the main event starts. We're down to a one on one match and a chance to do what I do best. I'm coming to Wrestlemania to make it live up to the name and outwrestle Dean Johnson because he's the guy in the other corner."

Drako begins to lightly pace around the ring.

"But let's be clear, I didn't come out here to run my opponent down. I got no beef with this kid other than he's trying to take my title. I came out here to make a point. Fastlane is an appropriate name for this show because we're speeding towards Wrestlemania. So when it comes down to it, I'm gonna level with the kid. We're going to the biggest show of the year when the lights are on brightest and there'll be more eyes watching you than ever before. You're younger but are you hungrier? Are you really ready to step up to the champ? Do you really have what it takes to look into the eyes of the Soaring Dragon and not flinch? Because this will be a defining night for you. You've climbed the mountain and I'm standing here at the top. And a Dragon is most dangerous when protecting his hoard. The hoard in this case, is this."

Drako raises the title.

"See, because despite the fact that when I came back here I had no intention on being the guy at the top again, here I stand. Despite the doubt, despite the whispers, despite the clamoring for my brothers to come back because they're the 'legends', I'm still here. Despite the boss himself doing everything short of stripping me of the title, stacking the deck, sending his lackeys and security and even his own family after me, I'm still here, and I still have this. And like I said earlier, I'm on the roll of my career, but what that means for you is that I have never been hungrier, I have never been more motivated. So I know you like some submissions, I know you're a little bit bigger than me but I got news for you. So was Bison, and I outwrestled him. So was GBL, and I outwrestled him. The Butler Trent had an entire ring surrounded by guys who don't like me, and I dropped him like a bad habit. The original Trent came with his A game and he couldn't stop me. I teamed with Snypa last week to beat up the Cartwright family just for kicks."

Drako lowers the title as the crowd cheers again.

"So I'm not going to do what so many others in my shoes would do. I'm not going to come out here and look past you, Dean, i want you to know that I'm looking right at you. I don't give a damn if you've been here one year or ten. I don't care if you've never been in the main event of a Wrestlemania because frankly there's only a handful of us left who have. I don't care that you're not as well known, that you're not a multiple time world champion. I don't care about anything other than the fact that you are the man that's going to stand across from me at Wrestlemania. What I hope, is that you understand the weight of it all. I hope you understand that being the champion is worth pretty much anything. But most of all, I hope you understand that I'm coming to Wrestlemania not only to wrestle, not only to fight, but I'm coming with the determination of keeping the gold, my hoard, to myself yet again. I'm coming to show that I am everything that I say I am. I'm coming to Wrestlemania with the very clear goal of beating you, Dean Johnson, and walking out still the WWFG World Heavyweight champion. And if you come with any less determination, you're going to be in for a real rough night. See you under the big lights."

Drako tosses the mic as his music hits the PA again.

JR: Well, strong words from our World Heavyweight champion.

King: If i were the champ, I'd keep an eye on the young blood in his match tonight. Whatever else I can say about him, I bet Drako knows that and is already planning to scout ahead one last time before meeting Dean at Wrestlemania.

JR: On that we can agree King. I can't wait until Wrestlemania to see this main event. Who comes out on top, the veteran, decorated multiple time world champion or the younger, larger challenger?