Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Going out Clean

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:19 pm
Lights dim to a darkened purple hue, as Emiko Sone's entrance begins.

On the loww
Only love myself no more
Take you to the grave I'll ghoost
I know I can be so co-o-old

An emotionless Emiko steps out slowly out on stage, a change of hair and a patch to boot.
User Image

In the daaark
Where I like to keep my heaart
Know I'm all bite, no baark
Like to catch you way off guaard

Microphone in hand, lights began to brighten, as she left it, making her movement down the aisle.

I'll stay so deep inside your braaain
And take you somewhere far awaaay

Head no longer held high as it once was in her previous entrances.
The elegant walk, she had was now in absence.

Time to roll the dice
You know I'm the type
Type to risk my life
Not afraid to die
Type to make you cry
Type to put a price
All up on your head
Do just what I said

Emiko took the path of stairs to enter ring.

Imma straight up villain
Straight up villain
Yeah no feeling
Yeah no feeling
Straight up villain
Straight up villain
Yeah no feeling
Yeah no feeling

Hands on top rope, sat on middle, and spun her way in-ring, knees first.
Emiko Sone stepped her way center ring.

I'm alive but I'm dead
Hear my voice up in your head
Watch it fill you full of dread
Till you go ~POW~

Her eye scanned the crowd, a subtle expression of seriousness was found in her face, nearly void of any emotion.
"Thank you.. to all fans of mine, that have taken interest in my work, found enjoyment in my matches throughout my career.
If I have fascinated, captivated you.. that is a delight and honor to have been able to."

Emiko Sone began a casual walk, in no particular path, while keeping distance from the ropes. "In my over critical way, I see my career in this industry, has been meager. An irrelevancy to anything great. Unfulfilled championship aspirations, no grand undefeated streaks nor even a losing one. No outstanding matches to speak of.." Dropping a brief, small frown of contemplation. "Yes, I've only managed to carry.. unique, interesting points and times. Such as, there is no relevancy for this shared information of who, I've lip locked with. Like.." Brows giving a minimal furrow in recollection. "Freak, Yuke.. Damita, Three, Skye, Croft, Kodiak.. Luca.." After a prattle of names, Emiko pauses for fans to settle their rise in volume level, from amusement at this knowledge! Even going so far, as to stop and stand, lower her microphone
Her brows of contemplation gone, yet her subtle seriousness remained. Finally at an acceptable decibel level, the microphone rose up.

"Had I not cut short a promising start to my career, so foolishly.." Exposing an open palm with her free hand. "Making my start in GWF," Elevated said palm for visual effect. "to a boost of my name in GCW's final pay-per-view," She retired the free hand to her midsection. "Scouted by Yuke, didn't take long to sign with EWA.. then, well." Pausing for moment, as Emiko seemed to search for the best explanation. "My word is my bond, and that bond shackled me, those shackles were traded to a five year sentence. And even though I spent those years as a sideshow joke attraction. I saw my benefits." Giving a nod, her face had been relieved of some stress, for the time being. "Fortunate in a learning experience by observing how two veteran, high attraction, trash humans, operated. With time, I pulled a coup for my own business faction. Nothing major, like a NWO incident or anything.." Was Emiko attempting humor? She still held a mild expression of seriousness.
"Soon after, I made another venture, purchasing out of spite, I ruined an old promotion. Didn't try to. Actually lost sleep and weight from the stress."
Reminding herself of those tough times, ebbed through her face, lowering her eye, troubled by it.
"I sometimes wonder if I live under a curse. No matter how much I put myself into my work, how diligent and vigilant.." Removing her hand from her torso, she looked down at the fist that had formed. "..and when I reach that point where there's nothing holding me back.." Opening her hand, now looking at the back of it. An unsurprised sadness befell her face. "It goes to trash." Silence, as she stood and stared. Suddenly bringing her face back to those before her, Emiko Sone made a query. "What are my gains here in this industry thus far? A few low grade belts, that wasn't good enough and disowned by my adoptive family? An enamored heart to one that I adore," Putting a hand to her heart, tinging a smile. "Ah, unrequited love." Drifting back to a gloom, "Promotion going belly up, with the addition of losing my bestie.. And,"

A firmly rooted smile drew lightly up. "becoming a single mother to a beautiful daughter."
Emiko's smile turned into a yielding one. "It is, disheartening to think of all my effort and see what it has only amounted to. The journey was turbulent and I may be remarkably driven, but I have driven through too much.. I am.. depleted." Her smile edged away with her drifting words.
"To those that I've delighted,. Thank you for following me to wherever I showed. I appreciate you staying on board. My resignation approaches, come Wrestlemania. There, an open challenge will be issued, my career on the line and match choice." Emiko Sone's face softened in a sadness. "Thank you."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:34 pm
Lights darkened and blue lights swirled around the stage as the Blue Blossom's theme hit the PA!

Flower
User Image

Moment’s after the music began playing throughout the arena, the Lioness, Luca Leone stepped out onto the stage.
A shower of blue lights shimmered over her as she stepped off stage, and made her way towards the ring.
The Blue Blossom glanced up at her friend as she steadily descended the ramp giving soft smile as she kept gaze fixed.

After being handed a mic, Luca climbed the steps and entered the ring. The music quickly faded and the lights returned to normal as she stepped up to Emiko Sone.
A thoughtful look crossed her face, as Luca pondered what to say. Cheers echoed through the audience as they awaited a response.
Raising the mic, she met her friend's gaze as she spoke up.

"So that's it then? You're calling it quits?"

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:40 pm
The Blue Blossom's music hit and Emiko's smile ebbed away to a face of apathy. Looking away at the appearance of the Lioness.
Appearing more interested in surveying the crowd around her, rather than at her approaching friend anew.

Luca Leone, now standing before her.. questioning the definitive of her statement.
Unable to ignore The Blue Blossom any longer, she made a mild swallow in reluctance, rebelliously refusing to face the one in query!
With narrowed eye.. Emiko finally conceded, drifting her hazlenut iris to meet a blue one.
"How much more games do you wish to put me through with this punishment?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:51 pm
The Blue Blossom crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at Sone. She stared at her for a moment before lifting the microphone to speak again.
"I might have been angry for awhile, felt betrayed, but you were the one punishing yourself long before I came into the picture."

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:10 pm
Her storied pains and struggles thrown into her face.
Lowering her eye, now she faced the Blue Blossom, eye still low.
"Honest, yet avoidance of your retribution. Dishonest."
Emiko flicked her eye back to Blossom's blue.
A sad dejected eye.

"Say what you really want to."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:40 pm
"Right, ok." Luca nodded.
"After all the bad choices you made in friends, and the choices you've made.. I asked you to join me and my family in Power.
Instead you rather call it quits before we've even gotten started?"
The Blue Blossom shrugged. "I'm certainly not the one punishing you."

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:58 am
Lowering her eye once again, pondering for a moment, the warm brown eye shifting from side to side, sifting through the words.
Reaching forward, Emiko places a hand over the diaphragm Luca's microphone, carefully pulling it out from her hand.
Taking a step back, she looks back up at the Lioness, seemingly making some calculations, and takes another step back.
Raising her own microphone, apprehension in her face, Emiko gave a mild nod in her starting word.
"Yes, and the bad choice I made that night at GZW in our match.."
She seemed to falter in words to follow, her eye drifted away, lost and searching.. Then snapping back to Luca, firm, yet apologetic, now shaking her head briefly.
"Can't apologize enough or tell you how ashamed I am or the guilt, regret I feel.
I'm a messed up person and I don't deserve you. You were right to sever me from your life."

Unable to hold her gaze with Luca much longer, Emiko broke away, running the back of her hand, down her hair, as if it needed it.
"There were no intentions to stir up anything with you in XLL, of course you went about differently, since I stepped into your territory and.."
Tucking her bottom lip, biting it, she poked the handle of Luca's mic against her hip for a moment.
" didn't help becoming GM. So, coming to my senses.. of sorts, I bailed. And ran."
Glancing at Blossom. "From you." In shame, Emiko couldn't hold eye contact and looked down.
"Tried hiding here, yet somehow you sniffed me out."

In furrowed puzzlement, she tilted her head. "Forgiving me? Wanting me to join Power? That doesn't add up."
Giving her head two shakes, believing it to be false. Taking in a few breaths, exhaling longer than the last.
Building up courage, Emiko reestablished a meeting of eyes and spoke in all sincerity.
"Luca, you were my source of solace, my one and only, and I hurt you.. I can.. I can only be.. insane. To do that."
A tilt to her head, Emiko's face became one in a processing of events.
"So, cut outta your life for two years and only back in it after I stepped into your territory? And now I'm being chased after?
No, that doesn't sound like forgiveness.. that sounds like I poked a simmering lion."
She now wore a look of fearful realization.
"Truly forgive me, or not. You may simply be just a hook to get me in, but he knows I will do anything you ask.. so at Wrestlemania..
it's not just my career I'm fighting for.."
Speaking through a scowl of bared teeth. "It's for Power."
Then offered up both microphones, in a mutual respect of her piece spoken uninterrupted and she would stay silent for Luca, if to even be the final say.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:48 pm
The Blue Blossom watched Emiko, surprised that she took the mic away from her.
She listened intently to what her friend had to say, a thoughtful expression on her face.
A smile crossed Luca's face as their friendship was mentioned and what it meant to Missy.

With Emiko finishing her speech and holding the microphones out for Luca to speak, the Blue Blossom suddenly stepped in and wrapped Emiko in a hug.

"Whether you're doing this Power or for me, welcome to the family."

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:10 pm
Apprehension arose in her eye at Luca's approach and flinched to how close she drew near!
Surprise fluttered across Emiko's face, as Blossom put her arms around her!
Then at Luca's words, her shoulders slumped, face crestfallen.

There didn't seem to be much belief in the Blue Blossom's welcoming.

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games