Sitting in the common room, with her eyes closed, on a couch. Ace's laptop sat beside her.
Apparently taking a break from recovering WWFG's archives.
User Image
Then eyes flicking open, exposing her deep blues, shooting straight at the viewers, and took a stand.
"After seeing a thief hiding behind my mask and attacking Lotus, from behind.. you are no queen. A shake of her head. Those are the actions of a coward!"

"You come into WWFG, biting people, saying you want to be feared and that everyone hates you, and all you do is throw a tantrum and beat yourself up."
A roll of her eyes, as Ace gave an empty half-hearted half smile, making a sum of Queen Oni's actions thus far.

The smile of mockery dropped off, for a face that expressed offended confusion!
"And what the heck? You're telling someone to be my friend..? Before, what? You bite me to pieces? What even the what?!"

Raising her hands, not in a sign of surrender, yet more to do with really not wanting anything more of this irritation.
"You're a weird lonely coward.. I'd pity you, but you picked on the wrong player."
Folding her arms, she continued on in a sternness.
"Next show, I expect an apology for that threat. Don't worry about what you stole, I'll retrieve it myself."

Ace's eyes lowered, lids dimming.. thinking. "I'm hungry.." Stated in a murmur.
The whites brightened and her two pools of blue flicked in a stare to the right.
Something had caught her eye, chasing after it, she walked off screen.