Sitting, alone, in a dark room would be the Lotus Eclipse with his eyes locked on a picture on screen, the choke-out from last card that had him questioning NOT how he was caught, but questioning the events that led to this unpredictable result. He knew the reasons, but he couldn't quite put a finger on how things were found out to be his doing. Still, the matter happened and he had to accept things as things were.

"That's just how it goes in this life we live, isn't it? The unexpected? the excitement? Queen Oni attacked and caught me off guard all due to one person reaching out and calling back to my voice. I offered a proper chance to one to experience life anew in a world that will be rebuilt in the image of the Eclipse. I can't be blamed for that, but I also can't blame for someone to be a little upset at this outcome. What I'm going to do is simple... watch and see how this plays out as I hold some curiosity to this." he commented before turning the screen off to focus on the camera.

"Tonight, my focus is on my next opponent that stand in my way. I stated before that in terms of titles, it's nothing I need ... but there is something I want. It occurred to me the other day that my title runs usually end by one individual. For some reason or another, things tend to go sour for me when I'm in the ring with the Dragon. Peculiar, isn't it? I say it before, and I'll say it again. I have no issues, and I have no vendetta against the current champion... but he's in my sights, and I tend to stand above him as the Eclipse should. Until then! ... I have to earn my spot which I'm quite behind due to the earlier mentioned circumstances..."

A glitch on screen would reveal Lunar standing in place seeming excited over the current matters. "And you see! The voice of chaos calls for it! You'll hear the laughter with or without me as time draws near for Wrestlemania! Ha... Ha... Ha... Ha... Ha... Ha... The clock snickers away at a steady pace. Can you hear it? Will you be ready for it? Who will it be? Lotus? Lunar? Someone else entirely?! ..." The glitch returns Lotus back in his chair with blue eyes staring at the screen. "It doesn't matter as my presence will result in nothing but a catastrophe the likes that no one has ever seen. Whatever comes in the future, I'll see to it that it is the beginning of the end but the start of new beginnings. DJ ... Hear me, follow my voice. Tonight? There is no way out. Game over.."