Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[Luca Leone] vs Queen Oni Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:47 pm
The Huntress pulled herself back to her feet after hopefully smacking some sense into her opponent. Perhaps not. "Maybe I should be more transparent: I'm not interested in talking to the Oni Queen."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:53 pm
Getting back up to her feet in a stagger, Queen Oni whirled around, facing Luca!
Screaming, "YOU WILL NEVER HAVE EMIKO!!"
Charging forward in a blind ragging spear!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:09 pm
Luca narrowly evaded her opponent's rage driven attack, and attempted to trip Oni Queen up with a drop toehold. If successful she would quickly transition into an STF hold.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:20 pm
Queen Oni's track went up and smacked her in the face! Everyone is getting a piece of her cheek!
Quick as a whip, Luca strapped in the STF, just as Oni Queen got up on her elbows!
"Huuuuurrrrrr!" Went out a pained growl, through her fierce teeth!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:42 pm
With Oni locked in, the Huntress wrenched back on the hold!
"You going to let me talk to Emiko now?!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:54 pm
Locked in solid by Huntress, Oni struggled and failed to make a roll over one way, then the other!
Not even budging the tight grip around her chin! Scratching at the hands were well ignored!
Her only faucet of hope seemed to be the ropes! Eeesh.. it's going to be a beast of a crawl!

Crawl she sufferably did! Pulling herself one, half-foot at a time!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:11 pm
The Huntress held Oni in a firm grip in the STF as her opponent slowly crawled forward towards the ropes. It didn't seem like Oni was going to give up as she inched closer to the edge of the ring. Finally Luca let go of the hold and stood up as they came within arms reach of the ropes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:20 pm
Her opponent did a spanking good job at exhausting Queen Oni, as Oni's body seemed to slump into the canvas!

What's this?! Not many seconds had ticked away, than did Queen Oni began to mustering herself up off the mat!
Knees and elbows, she paused to breath out the aches, with forehead resting on the canvas, giving herself a mental push to fight on!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:37 pm
Back on her feet, Luca looked to lift Oni up to attempt to hit her opponent with a vertical suplex.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:51 pm
Helped up to her feet, Queen Oni got the foresight that she was in for another spine shaker!
Just before Luca planted her back on that mat, Oni shook loose, falling to her side, with hands up a pleading!
In a distress, "What do you want from me?!" That did not sound like Queen Oni!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:30 pm
The Lioness was ready to continue going on the offensive after Oni shook loose from the suplex. Ready to pounce, she was halted by her opponent's change in speech and behavior. Luca pointed at her opponent and answered. "I want you to stop hiding for starters!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:27 pm
Perplexed at first to her answer, "Whuh.." Oni gradually sat up from her side, as her busted bottom lip curled and quivered!
"When is it enough for you?! I messed up! I'm sorry!"

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:06 pm
The Huntress shook her head at Oni's response. "I forgive you! I'm done with it... and I understand. So give up this persona. You are you!" Luca pauses before continuing. "I-I want you to join me in Power. We want you with us."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:18 pm
Tucking the quivering lip into her mouth, Oni's chin did the quivering now, or is it Emiko's chin?
Slowly getting to her feet, hesitantly stepping toward Luca, arms lightly trembling in her emotional state..
And sprayed her blood to the eyes of the Huntress!

In blinding her opponent, Oni Queen would hop onto the Huntress for a Guillotine Choke!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:22 pm
The Huntress was taken by surprise and blinded by the disgusting tactic from Oni Queen! She flailed, quickly bringing her hands to her eyes, trying to wipe away the contaminate. However, she's suddenly positioned into the Guillotine Chokehold!

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff