Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Returning Gaian from 2021

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goldineye

Lonely Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:13 am
Hello, it is goldineye.
I return to Gaia on Jan 28 2023.
It started with a gaia PM in my yahoo email, I just got it randomly I guess. it was like Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:06 am.
Somebody seen my signature(I haven't been on gaia since March 21 2021) that I stated I'd take aquarium and house item.

It was true, my sig at the time did have that info. I changed to guides since then.

I didn't see that pm until it was like Jan 28, 10:42am.
I respond with a Yes.

Yes, I came back for the promise of free random items.

But no response at all since then pm.

I came back for nothing,. lol

Now for the intro:

How you came up with your username: In memory of my dog. RIP. I named him after a James Bond film and video game. I couldn't spell GoldenEye right when I was a kid. I spelt it like goldineye. I been using this old username in other forums.
How old you are? I am turning 33 years old in May
Do you have any hobbies or interests? Reading, writing and drawing to name a few
How did you find this guild? I found this guild randomly on gaia search, it just recommend me to me.
My favorite color is Teal blue.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:57 pm
goldineye
Hello, it is goldineye.
I return to Gaia on Jan 28 2023.
It started with a gaia PM in my yahoo email, I just got it randomly I guess. it was like Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:06 am.
Somebody seen my signature(I haven't been on gaia since March 21 2021) that I stated I'd take aquarium and house item.

It was true, my sig at the time did have that info. I changed to guides since then.

I didn't see that pm until it was like Jan 28, 10:42am.
I respond with a Yes.

Yes, I came back for the promise of free random items.

But no response at all since then pm.

I came back for nothing,. lol

Now for the intro:

How you came up with your username: In memory of my dog. RIP. I named him after a James Bond film and video game. I couldn't spell GoldenEye right when I was a kid. I spelt it like goldineye. I been using this old username in other forums.
How old you are? I am turning 33 years old in May
Do you have any hobbies or interests? Reading, writing and drawing to name a few
How did you find this guild? I found this guild randomly on gaia search, it just recommend me to me.
My favorite color is Teal blue.

Welcome to the guild! It's a lovely tribute to your beloved fur baby smile I hope you find things of interest here smile  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers