A figure stood in view, facing towards the rising sun. “Ahh yes, I don’t find many experiences as invigorating as watching the sunrise. The energy it gives me is like no other.” Turning towards the camera, the figure stepped into view slowly revealing the visage of the King of Beasts, Cyrus Leone. “But with the rising sun, I’m always greeted by the same insatiable appetite.” The Lion pauses as he’s handed a platter of large, thick cut steaks by a young woman in a gray butler suit. “Thank you, Mariana.”

“We have something very special this morning!” The camera followed Cyrus as he walked over to a large grill. Setting down the tray, he lifted one of the large cuts up to the camera. “We have the American Bison, a magnificent beast, truly an alpha of his kind. Of course…” The Lion shook his head. “It was his strength that was his downfall. He was the prize of meals, a trophy for one that that stood among the top of the food chain.” The Lion smirked as he suddenly slapped the steak on the grill. Sizzles erupted from the grill as flames engulfed the meat.

Shutting the grill top, the Lion stared directly into the camera. “It doesn’t matter if you’re a bison, a snake, or a dragon. Power is the only thing that matters. Without that..” Cyrus paused as he picked up a pair of tongs. “Well, you either fall in line or you get put in your place.” After opening the grill, he flips the steak and continues speaking. “Last month I had to teach one of my own flock a valuable lesson, but after some consultation, I decided to forgive her. “

”I was convinced that there was something more important: it is time to finally make my return home, it is time reclaim my territory.” Using the tong, the Lion brought the scorched cut of meat up to his bearded jawline. “Those who stand in my way, be prepared… I’m still hungry!” With that, the King of Beasts bit down on the steak just as the camera cut out.