Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Jay Blue Lightning vs Ace [No Contest] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:16 pm
6th February - 20th February
One Day Auto-Hit Rules

The following Gold Rush match is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:35 pm

I’m not afraid to take a stand
Everybody come take my hand
We’ll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just let you know that, you’re not alone
Holla if you feel that you’ve been down the same road

The arena goes dark and red lights shimmer around the audience,
this was soon ended by a shower of red pyro sparklers from the rafters.
Video on the titatron, showed only a display of fireworks..
a figure made her way out onto the stage.

User Image

And I just can’t keep living this way
So starting today, I’m breaking out of this cage
I’m standing up, Imma face my demons
I’m buildng up, Imma hold my ground
I’ve had enough, now I’m so fed up
Time to put my life back together right now

As this Ace made her way down the ramp..
the crowd was jeering her every step of the way down!

It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me
Admittedly I probably did it subliminally for you
So I could come back a brand new me, you helped see me through
And don’t even realize what you did, believe me you
I think I got a tear in my eye, I feel like the queen of
My world, haters can make like bees with no stingers, and drop dead
No more beef flingers, no more drama from now on, I promise
To focus solely on handling my responsibility’s as a person
So I solemnly swear to always treat this roof like my life and live it
Cause the way I feel, I’m strong enough to go to the club
Or the corner pub and lift the whole liquor counter up
Cause I’m raising the bar, I shoot for the moon
But I’m too busy gazing at stars, I feel amazing and

Upon reaching the end of the ramp..
She made a point to bird the crowd..
Rolling under the bottom rope..
Then got up to her feet..
Ace had fully entered the ring.

I’m not afraid to take a stand
Everybody come take my hand
We’ll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just let you know that, you’re not alone
Holla if you feel that you’ve been down the same road

Ace waited for her opponent.

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:22 pm
The sounds of wind and laughter played out before the blue moon rose and signaled the name of Lotus. Moonbyul’s Eclipse began to play out with a possible surprise of Lotus stepping out over the usual battle crazed Lunar. This match held a bit of a difference. Something that needed more attention to detail. Against a chosen, he needed to see with a calmer mind yet he wasn’t exactly into this idea for a match. Still, it held a purpose and he wouldn’t argue with those details. Walking to the ring, he would pause to take in the spotlight. The crowd’s cheers for the man dawned in black and blue with the bandanna of his fallen brother was also enough motivation for him to push on. This tournament would result in something he needed, and it wasn’t the gold.

Climbing up to the apron, he would look to the masked Ace before turning his attention to the crowd. His back leaning against the ropes as he peered out into the masses. A grin formed as he removed the bandanna and stood in place with arms extended for the cross taunt. His arms slowly lowered as he made the move to enter the ring  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:01 pm
With Lotus pandering to the fans, removing his beloved bandanna, Ace removed something of hers along with him.. her mask!
The long black hair fell behind her as a mere wig, the mask gripped tightly between her hands.
User Image
QUEEN ONI!!

An uproar of warning to Lotus was misunderstood as praise to him, while Queen Oni shot toward him, for a mask shot at his skull!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:09 am
A rather curious look to the sudden change in the crowd, but it was made known when he was struck in the back of the head. Going limp and falling forward, the Eclipse hit the floor, stomach first seeming to be out for a moment. A hand would eventually move to the back of his head, thoughts scrambled. One thing did echo in his mind: that wasn’t Ace.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:31 pm
Tossing the mask aside, Queen Oni dropped to mat, rolling out, she went right to work with stomps to further scramble Lotus's brains!
Then a taking a few steps back and appropriate her position for a precise elbow drop right upon the spine of a living legend!

Hateful booies reigned out at this heinous sight of despicable assault!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:17 pm
All he could do was keep covered up to protect his head while getting stomped on. He needed a plan to get out of this mess and quick to avoid anything more serious. Though a moment to relax, he found out it was only for a point of an elbow to dig into the spine. A fist would come down on the floor mat in a show of anger as he felt it burning in. He needed his opening… and he’d find it as soon as the fog clears.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:37 pm
Rolling off of Lotus and confidence strapping up, Queen Oni helped her victim peel himself up off the floor, only to throw him rolling in-ring, as soon as his feet were mobile!
Not yet following right along, she stayed behind a minute to peek behind the apron and see what she could pull out.. a wood folding chair!
It was then that she took to a slow stand, Oni Queen leisurely rolled back in-ring.

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:59 pm
Back in the ring, the Eclipse was given some time to recover and recuperate. Eyes were watching Oni as it seemed she was prepping up more. Pushing himself up to a knee as Oni was coming in, The Eclipse would strike with a push toward and aim his own elbow to the back of her neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:54 pm
A fatal error of giving the Eclipse sometime to breath, bit her in the neck!
Queen Oni dropped to the mat, dropping her chair, both hands to the back of her head!
Curling and quickly kicking away, scooting herself into a corner!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:09 pm
The chance was here, and there was nothing going on in his mind right now but getting some answers about this whole mess. Much so that as the Eclipse got up, he would find himself shoving the ref back and away as he tried to regain order. Approaching Oni as she backed herself into the corner, Lotus would move on over, kneeling down to her level to stare right into her eyes.

"What in the hell is going on? and where's Ace?" Two simple questions he had to ask.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:11 pm
Tension in the air was thick, with Lotus peering through the white LED lenses.
It was almost unnoticeable of Queen Oni's hands slid from her neck to ears, removing the mask of teeth.
Showing her actual whites, in a toothy sneer, grabbed hold of the microphone with both hands, hiding the Eclipse's hand.
Pulling the stick close, she snarled her answer. "Ace.. became an Enigmatic.. years ago!"
Then with a yank, Queen Oni leapt forward, teeth bared open to maul upon Lotus's forehead!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:12 pm
Years ago…? A pause in his actions as he began to wonder if he had tampered with things he should not have. At the same time… was it really his fault? He’d had love to argue the fact, but he had teeth gnawing at his head. Something not exactly predicted but not surprising as one forces a feral animal in a corner. A growl of his own from the pain of the bite as he looked to push her off and create some distance.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:29 pm
No pushing could get Queen Oni off! She was leeched on!
It took a struggle and finally the Eclipse could pry her off!
A stumble back, but coming forward again, Lotus shoved her off her feet!

Falling to her back, Queen Oni turned over, to throw a hand of cover over her lower spine.
Teeth clenched, pain showing through, of her current injury in play!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:11 pm
Once she was finally off of him, a hand was covering where he was bit as he felt traces of blood wanting to flow down. Glancing back to Oni, the Eclipse would move on over to grab her by the head and hair to start aiding her up. “Enough is enough.. You’re coming with me so we can discuss these matters elsewhere, Oni..”  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff