Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Rifle's Roulette Gauntlet Match Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:42 pm
Cartwright just stares at Snypa as he has effectively fed Staff Member Russo to him.

Snypa gets Staff Member Russo in to position, who flails about with his arms shouting no and bro in panic!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:47 pm
Drako: You know, Snypa should punch this jackass in the face twice for everytime he says bro.

JR: you were oddly silent during the match with Pineapple.

Drako: he's an idiot who puts his hands in his pockets and play kicks people. It wasn't worth my time to dignify him with my voice.

King: Mighty high opinion of yourself, don't you think?

Drako: I got the title that says I'm the best wrestler in the world, King. I'd say my opinion is the appropriate level of high. I'm not the idiot going to a fight with my hands in my pockets.

King: Eh, I guess you have a point, but what about....

Drako: Shitstain?

King: You can't say that on air.

Drako: They got a button back there to bleep it out if they want.  

Drako Damone

Drive Type Wild

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:27 pm
Instead of landing the Chambered Round, Snypa releases him... maybe Staff Member Russo will feel relief, but instead...

Upon seeing the champion at ringside, Snypa will attempt to throw Staff Member Russo over the top rope in front of the commentary table. Whatever happens... happens.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:46 am
Staff Member Russo doesn't know whether he is coming or going, as Snypa appears to show mercy, only to send him crashing to the outside seconds later!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:15 pm
Drako: Hold on a second, I gotta handle something real quick.

The champion gets up and removes his headset, walking around the table. Drako brushes his hair out of his face as he slowly walks up to the fallen Russo.

"Damn, can't even get through out of a ring without looking like a rotten sack of potatoes. Come on now, get up."

the champ would reach down to pull Staff Member Russo up, almost in a helpful manner. He wants him up and vertical, see he can be nice?

Yeah no, the moment Russo is standing completely on his own, Drako would aim to superkick his head right off  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:23 pm
SMR: "Bro, thanks bro. I don't know why Cartwright says such..."

Staff Member Russo thought that he had made a friend, but the betrayal hurts just as much as the kick to the chin, leaving Staff Member Russo flat on the floor!

JR: "YES! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR LETTING ED FERRARA PLAY OAKLAHOMA!"

King: "This is an abuse of World Wrestling Federation Staffing JR!
You wouldn't like it if I kicked you!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:45 pm
Drako grins after kicking his teeth down his throat. Now, Snypa can have what's left, as he goes to heft the dead weight back into the ring.

"Have fun."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:50 pm
Staff Member Russo must be getting a little overweight in his old age, as Drako puts all his strength in to lifting Russo up on to the apron and rolling him in to the ring.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drive Type Wild

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:16 pm
Snypa laughs uncontrollably as Staff Member Russo gets his head kicked before he's thrown back in the ring. The Man Rifle faces Cartwright as he hooks Russo's leg, needing to pin or submit him before the referee can start the ten count required to win a Texas Deathmatch.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:24 pm
Snypa knows that the damage is done as he hooks Staff Member Russo's leg, showing the utmost respect for the great competitor.

ONE...
TWO...
THREE!

The crowd is already cheering as they think that Snypa has this in the bag and the referee begins his second count!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drive Type Wild

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:11 pm
One!

Two!

Three!

Four!

Five!

Six!

Seven!

Eight!

Nine!

T--

Before the referee can make it to ten, Snypa decides that this isn't enough and needs to send an effective message to Cartwright. So far, he can decide when their no disqualification match is and has determined there'll be no outside interference, but to really hammer the point home, he decides to pull Staff Member Russo to his feet to possibly put him away with the Chambered Round and pin him again, if he's successful.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:55 am
As Snypa brings Staff Member Russo up to his feet one more time, Cartwright hops up on the ring apron.

Cartwright looks at Snypa and then at Russo before deciding to hop off of the apron, allowing the match to play its course.

Snypa destroys Staff Member Russo with the Chambered Round and covers him for the pin.

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drive Type Wild

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:37 pm
Now satisfied, the Sadistic Snyper awaits the ten count.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:28 pm
Cartwright already begins to make his way to the back, having seen enough.

One!

Two!

Three!

Four!

Five!

Six!

Seven!

Eight!

Nine!

TEN!

The crowd cheers as Staff Member Russo has been defeated!

JR: "Snypa completed the gauntlet and looks like he is at the top of his game while doing so!"

King: "I don't like this, JR! This could be bad news for our boss Cartwright!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Drive Type Wild

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:02 pm
A clean sweep!

"Here is your winner, the Snypa Rifle!"

Snypa then asks for a mic as he takes a seat in the middle of the ring next to the fallen Staff Member Russo. He shifts himself to face the entry way.

"Hey, Carty. You better worry less about our champion making your life a living hell and a hell of a lot more about what I'm gonna do to you. You're probably wondering what sadistic ideas are going through my mind."

Snypa's painted face twists into a smile.

"You're likely asking yourself: 'What does this man I absolutely hate have in mind for us? What will he choose?' And I ask myself the same questions. Am I gonna set you ablaze in an inferno match? Am I going to beat you to a bloody pulp and then handcuff you to a cage wall? Should I brutalize you all over an arena for sixty minutes while scoring as many decisions as possible?"

The Sadistic Snyper then stands and places his boot on Staff Member Russo's chest.

"The answer is no. While playing with fire, the House of Hell and putting you through your paces in an Anything Goes Iron Man Match sound fun, I want to erase any hope you think you have of coming out of this alive, let alone victorious. You're probably wondering when and where this is gonna happen. In a parking lot, at your house, in your office? Nah, I got bigger plans than that."

The Extreme Sage pauses for a moment.

"Cartwright, I said you needed to be knocked down a couple pegs and what better place and time to do it than at the Showcase of the Immortals? You told me I had to earn it, so the way I see it, I've officially earned the right to beat your British a** from go to woe at WrestleMania!"

JR: "Cartwright versus the Snypa Rifle, one last time at WrestleMania!"

King: "JR, this is huge!"

The crowd explodes at the announcement. When they settle down, the Extreme Sage speaks again.

"You told me I had to earn it, so not only will your family, your pet monster, your useless butler and anybody else down with you not be able save you from what you have coming, but I hold the manner in which you're going to suffer in my hands. You're likely still asking yourself what I'm gonna do to you and what kind of match it'll be. Sure, I could emulate my mentor, shed your blood and break every bone in your body inside twenty feet of unforgiving steel... the thought occured to me... but I told you, I want you to suffer. When I'm long gone from this ring for what will truly be the last time, I want you to look at the various scars and bruises I will inflict upon your body and think of me. And what better way to remember me by..."

Snypa rolls out of the ring and reaches under the apron, pulling out a length of chain with two straps of leather with buckles on the end. He returns to the ring and the fans explode again as they recognize the collars on those chains.

"What better way for you to remember me, Cartwright, than for you to remember the Snypa Rifle demolished you at the Grandest Spectacle of Them All in a Dog... Collar... Match?!"

JR: "A Dog Collar Match!"

King: "This isn't gonna bode well for the boss!"

"But that's not all."

Stagehands enter from the back, wheeling out barrels of glass shards.

"Those glass shards represent what were humble beginnings for me and at WrestleMania, they will represent an agonizing end for you. Not only will we be tethered to one another by a length of chain, but glass will be applied to our taped hands. I'm going to hurt you, badly, in a Dog Collar Taipei Deathmatch."  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff