Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
How do we participate in caroling at the stores? A

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irri

Excitable Egg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:34 pm
User Image

Hi hi! I read we can carol at the stores, and I've seen the music notes, but when I click on them to go to the store I don't see anything there outside of new christmas outfits for the NPCs... When I talk to them, the dialogue isn't different. Am I missing something? (i'm only doing it every few minutes)

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:12 pm
irrii
User Image

Hi hi! I read we can carol at the stores, and I've seen the music notes, but when I click on them to go to the store I don't see anything there outside of new christmas outfits for the NPCs... When I talk to them, the dialogue isn't different. Am I missing something? (i'm only doing it every few minutes)

User Image
when you enter a shop it gives you a treat. Then they say other things. I got mine. You don't have to talk to them, just enter  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

irri

Excitable Egg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:15 pm
Darkness and Wings
irrii
User Image

User Image
when you enter a shop it gives you a treat. Then they say other things. I got mine. You don't have to talk to them, just enter

User Image

I've been entering shops for a while now like another user suggested (every 30 seconds a new one) and I haven't gotten anything yet.... Is there a chance it's bugged?

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:22 pm
irrii
Darkness and Wings
irrii
User Image

User Image

User Image

I've been entering shops for a while now like another user suggested (every 30 seconds a new one) and I haven't gotten anything yet.... Is there a chance it's bugged?

User Image
it's happened.
It's working for me but sometimes it's bugged for some browsers.
It looks like it takes 16 shops to make a gift  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:24 pm
The cool down time/time between is 1 minute  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:30 pm
Darkness and Wings
irrii
Darkness and Wings
irrii
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
it's happened.

User Image

Someone else told me you'll get a dialogue commenting on the carol, and x/16 popping up with it, but I haven't seen that yet. I'll try it on the water browser and see if it works, ty!

User Image

irri

Excitable Egg

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:31 pm
irrii
Darkness and Wings
irrii
Darkness and Wings
irrii
User Image

Hi hi! I read we can carol at the stores, and I've seen the music notes, but when I click on them to go to the store I don't see anything there outside of new christmas outfits for the NPCs... When I talk to them, the dialogue isn't different. Am I missing something? (i'm only doing it every few minutes)yep it should say x/16

User Image

User Image

User Image
it's happened.

User Image

Someone else told me you'll get a dialogue commenting on the carol, and x/16 popping up with it, but I haven't seen that yet. I'll try it on the water browser and see if it works, ty!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:44 pm
Darkness and Wings

User Image

It still doesn't seem to be working on either browser for me... I just have the default dialogue of "Welcome to the Gaia shops! Use the tabs inside each shop to browse by category. Check out the different shops using the list on the right." for every shop I enter, no matter what shop, or how long I wait in between checking them.

User Image

irri

Excitable Egg

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:50 pm
irrii
Darkness and Wings

User Image

It still doesn't seem to be working on either browser for me... I just have the default dialogue of "Welcome to the Gaia shops! Use the tabs inside each shop to browse by category. Check out the different shops using the list on the right." for every shop I enter, no matter what shop, or how long I wait in between checking them.

User Image
that's super weird  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:58 pm
Darkness and Wings
irrii
Darkness and Wings

User Image

User Image
that's super weird

User Image

OTL

At least I'm not alone in not understanding this lmao

User Image

irri

Excitable Egg

irri

Excitable Egg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:46 pm
Darkness and Wings
irrii
Darkness and Wings

User Image

User Image
that's super weird

User Image

I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT!!

My account was too new (I'm assuming). It was still showing me the tutorial text when I would enter a shop. My friend made her account on the same day as me and was having the same problem last night. We tried it today and it worked!! I'm able to carol now!

User Image

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff