Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Any usage for newspapers + construction papers? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irri

Excitable Egg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:29 pm
User Image

Hello friends! Just wondering if there was any use for the crumpled newspapers and construction papers I keep finding in dumpster diving?
I know some older posts mention using them as crafting items, but it was a little unclear!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:39 pm
irrii
User Image

Hello friends! Just wondering if there was any use for the crumpled newspapers and construction papers I keep finding in dumpster diving?
I know some older posts mention using them as crafting items, but it was a little unclear!

User Image
Several of the shops let you exchange games items for other things. If you go to Ruby's Rack you can exchange "trash" ie paper. Inks go to Moira, fish to fishing hole, credits to HR Wesley, and flowers can be turned into bouquets with Rina.

You look under their characters  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

irri

Excitable Egg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:42 pm
Darkness and Wings
irrii
User Image

User Image
Several of the shops let you exchange games items for other things. If you go to Ruby's Rack you can exchange "trash" ie paper. Inks go to Moira, fish to fishing hole, credits to HR Wesley, and flowers can be turned into bouquets with Rina.

User Image

Thank you so much!!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:44 pm
irrii
Darkness and Wings
irrii
User Image

User Image

User Image

Thank you so much!!

User Image
I'm happy to help  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

homicidoll

Sparkly Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:08 am
Oooooh I have been wondering about this as well. Thanks for asking, now I know too!  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games