Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Archives
Ghost Stories (SHORT Writing Contest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:48 am
Otherworldly House

I wake up with a scream from a dreadful nightmare. The nightmare was about going into a spooky and eerie house that everyone said not to go into. Being 7 years old I was scared and curious about the house at the same time. I decided to go to the house on my bike. I entered the house, and all my dreams come true. I walked from room to room each a scarier twisted reality than the last. I was hopefully lost and came across an old woman. She laughed and said you will never leave!!

-based on dreams I had when I was 7 years old and yes, there was a house everyone said not to go to-

Happy Halloween Everyone  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:18 pm
smithers456
Otherworldly House

I wake up with a scream from a dreadful nightmare. The nightmare was about going into a spooky and eerie house that everyone said not to go into. Being 7 years old I was scared and curious about the house at the same time. I decided to go to the house on my bike. I entered the house, and all my dreams come true. I walked from room to room each a scarier twisted reality than the last. I was hopefully lost and came across an old woman. She laughed and said you will never leave!!

-based on dreams I had when I was 7 years old and yes, there was a house everyone said not to go to-

Happy Halloween Everyone
Thank you! Sorry about your nightmare. Did you ever actually go into that house?  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

smithers456

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:48 pm
JoyRose
smithers456
Otherworldly House

Happy Halloween Everyone
Thank you! Sorry about your nightmare. Did you ever actually go into that house?

No I never went into house. I was even afraid to ride my bike past it. This seemed like a good story to share. What's interesting is that the Movie Nightmare on Elmstreet is one of my favorite horror movies.  
JoyRose generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:06 pm
JoyRose
User Image One lucky winner will also win User Image

"Wrong Turn" by Darkness and Wings

"The Girl in the Window" by eclaire5

"Enchantress" by Butterfly Bumps

"Otherworldly House" by smithers456

4 entries... Congratulations Butterfly Bumps!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
☆ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash