Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Marrriage system questions (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroSaphuron

Friendly Bloodsucker

11,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:11 am
ok so i made my wife a gaia acount she dosent wanna play but i saw a marriage thing and wanted her on so she gave me permissiomn to make her with her user nameand im gunna let her brouse my outfit items to dress herself up so shes properly represented.
my question(s) are
after paying the 1 p do u need the ring halos to finish it?

is there a photo thing where it shows both avies after with a just married anthing that i could snaop a screen shot of?

anything ease that might happen so im prepared dont wann go to my wedding imptoperly dressed and miss the chance to take photos. thanks all.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:15 pm
The marriage system puts your username under her Avi and hers under yours. You'll be able to choose a name too such as "significant otter", wife, girlfriend, bestie, and a bunch of others. You each get to pick one. That's all it is. On the marriage page it will have the date too  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PyroSaphuron

Friendly Bloodsucker

11,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:54 pm
Darkness and Wings
The marriage system puts your username under her Avi and hers under yours. You'll be able to choose a name too such as "significant otter", wife, girlfriend, bestie, and a bunch of others. You each get to pick one. That's all it is. On the marriage page it will have the date too

ok awsome  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff