Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Is there any way to save avatar looks?(A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you change your avatar often?
  Alllll the time
  Only when I'm really inspired
  Super rare... I like having one specific look always
  Never if I can help it
View Results

BigSunCowboy

Lonely Star

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:03 am
I really love changing up the looks of my avatar, but I always get sad when I lose what I had before. Is there a way to save those looks somewhere? Like a folder or something? Let me know if there's anything of the sort or if this is a futile question lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:33 pm
BigSunCowboy
I really love changing up the looks of my avatar, but I always get sad when I lose what I had before. Is there a way to save those looks somewhere? Like a folder or something? Let me know if there's anything of the sort or if this is a futile question lol sweatdrop
In you're dressing room, under your items, is an option that says outfits with a dresser icon. You can save them in there. If you click on the outfit it will dress you in it, and includes a list of what is on it. But you only get so many slots, then have to buy more. A lot of people save their outfits to places like imgur with the list and keep a thread of outfits so they can remake them. I just keep enough slots.  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PyroSaphuron

Friendly Bloodsucker

11,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:21 am
yes its under outfits tabs. theres an option to buy more slots but i dont find it worth it. i sub to monthly perks as it gives you unlimited slots while subbed for a small monthly fee. but its worth it as you get all this

No Ads
Exclusive Forums Post Styles
Larger PM Inboxes
Unlimited Marketplace Slots
Unlimited Outfit Slots
Unlimited Persona Slots
Coming soon: Color themes

this is the northern kittin star perk sub  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:41 pm
BigSunCowboy

To tag onto what Darkness and Wings mentioned, here are some graphics!

Here is the section you should click to open the wardrobe - you can find it in your avatar editor page!

User Image

In the closet, you can click here to unlock more slots:

User Image

And this is the cost chart for purchasing new slots. It's not super super expensive, but it does add up quick.

User Image

Hope this helps as well! 😊  

GHASTLY EMBER

Egg Master

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out