Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply β˜† Introductions
Hello! Returning Gaian c:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

buni

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:21 am
Hello everyone! I'm miruky, which is just a weird way to write milky. But someone already had that name. Anyway.

I've been a Gaian for over a decade now? I never really made friends in all that time, so I quit and came back multiple times. I kinda wanna change that now.

So! Here I am because being talkative and sociable is hard! I thought new people who don't know anyone would be easier for me to talk to. sweatdrop
I'll also help out newbies with what I can, thought tbh, I know about as much as you do now. 14 years is a long time.

I'll be in your care~ Thanks for having me heart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:55 pm
Heyo, welcome back! I also have returned from many years away. I'm definitely trying to be a lot more sociable than I was in the past, as well. It's hard to step out of your shell sometimes. Hope to see you around! emotion_yatta  

h e x _ u n d y i n g

Ruthless Cat

13,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Threadmaster 200

buni

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:14 pm
h e x _ u n d y i n g
Heyo, welcome back! I also have returned from many years away. I'm definitely trying to be a lot more sociable than I was in the past, as well. It's hard to step out of your shell sometimes. Hope to see you around! emotion_yatta

Heyo! It is hard isn't it? Here's to our efforts emotion_bigheart hope to see you around as well~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:15 pm
Welcome back :3

Tbh, I find it way more easy to be talking/writing online than in person. Ofc it’s not a 100% substitute to a fruitful discussion in real life, but I take what I can get ^^  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

sylphh-ie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:14 am
Welcome back heart

I'm kinda new too :p And yeah, I'm facing similar issues as you as well but, I'm getting bored of staying too quiet so now I'm trying not to lurk online as much as before ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:56 pm
Welcome back to Gaia smile I hope it all goes well for you smile  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Wing Chun Master Yip Man

Snowfriend Cookie

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:14 am
miruky
Hello everyone! I'm miruky, which is just a weird way to write milky. But someone already had that name. Anyway.

I've been a Gaian for over a decade now? I never really made friends in all that time, so I quit and came back multiple times. I kinda wanna change that now.

So! Here I am because being talkative and sociable is hard! I thought new people who don't know anyone would be easier for me to talk to. sweatdrop
I'll also help out newbies with what I can, thought tbh, I know about as much as you do now. 14 years is a long time.

I'll be in your care~ Thanks for having me heart

Hi! Welcome back to GaiaOnline and welcome to the NSTG!

Max  
β˜† Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff