Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Pokemon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:48 pm
Brag about your shinies
Rave about what your favorite generation was and why
Brag about what trainers you were, the starters etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not have a favorite generation, but I have played a lot of Pokemon Games. My favorite games have to be Colesseum and Gale of darkness for the game cube due to their story line and the fact that the 3d models were spot on. The worst game in my opinion was Legends of arceus. The storyline stunk, too easy to get shinies, and I found it to be too difficult to play. The second worst were black and white's pal park idea.

Good games, but not the best were the hoenn series games and the sinnoh series on exception of legends of arceus.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:46 pm
I can honestly say I've only had one shiny, and it was a Poliwhirl from Pokemon X/Y games. That's the only one I've obtained my whole life. lol

Tyler558

Distinct Citizen

13,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Rysabi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:02 am
I've caught quite a few shiny Pokemon...
West Sea Shellos - Diamond on DS
Ratatta, Geodude, Caterpie - Lets Go Pikachu/Eevee
Gayrados - Silver/Gold/Crystal GBC and Soul Silver/Heart Gold
Elektrike - Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Literally caught so many in Legends of Arceus.
Probably caught way more but this is what I remember.

Favorite Pokemon Games are probably the Romhacks. I've bought quite a few on GBA carts so I can play on original hardware. I love Shiny Gold Version, Ash Gray, Prism Version, and Liquid Crystal version.

Legit titles that I like are Pokemon Stadium 2, Pokemon Crystal, Sapphire on GBA, Legends of Arceus, and Pokemon Green Version because the sprites are so ugly lol.

I don't like Pokemon Channel on the Gamecube that much because it gets boring really quick. I also wasn;t a huge fan of the new Pokemon Snap game on the switch. It was a let down and way too repetitive.

I used to collect the cards. I sold my collection of 20+ years for around three grand and paid my car off. Now I just collect the plushies and games.

Dragonite is my favorite Pokemon. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:14 pm
I liked the New Pokemon Snap game, but I too felt they should have done a little bit more with the game to really get the feels and continue to get the feels. They should also add more stuff to the game now that its been out for a bit. I like it when they add stuff to the game. Like I have seen possible alternate routes and they could add more uses for the shrink feature since you would think after passing the side path to max level as what should be a pre-requisite, you get to unlock more places to use the feature.

By then Mirror or Todd would have upgraded one of the Neo Ones to be able to use the shrink feature while you as the key trainer are out snapping pictures elsewhere.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces