Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
If you could change one thing about Gaia...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rysabi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:15 am
Okay, so imagine, you're a part of the admin/dev team. You have free reign to change or fix anything you want on the site. What would it be and why?

I like these kind of threads. Purely for fun, I like seeing the answers and what people would do if they could. heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:24 am
Ok so if Lanzer gave me a bunch of time and money to fix something I'd probably focus solely on the flash games. I'd have them all rewritten in HTML5 and fully updated. I'd also make them user-friendly for those that use phones and tablets. I'd also add new items and adjust payouts. It took me six months to catch a rare fish because they rarely spawn, that's crazy and it shouldn't be that rare (my opinion). Games from all of the old events would be up as well because variety is always nice and it gives us more to do. Plus it doesn't make sense to waste time on creating a game just to have it up for a couple of weeks and then never be played again. I see it as a waste of funds.

I love Fishing and Blackjack the most and I can't wait to play them again. the workaround for flash games we have now is too laggy for my liking so I'm waiting.  

Rysabi

PyroSaphuron

Friendly Bloodsucker

11,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:58 am
Rysabi
Ok so if Lanzer gave me a bunch of time and money to fix something I'd probably focus solely on the flash games. I'd have them all rewritten in HTML5 and fully updated. I'd also make them user-friendly for those that use phones and tablets. I'd also add new items and adjust payouts. It took me six months to catch a rare fish because they rarely spawn, that's crazy and it shouldn't be that rare (my opinion). Games from all of the old events would be up as well because variety is always nice and it gives us more to do. Plus it doesn't make sense to waste time on creating a game just to have it up for a couple of weeks and then never be played again. I see it as a waste of funds.

I love Fishing and Blackjack the most and I can't wait to play them again. the workaround for flash games we have now is too laggy for my liking so I'm waiting.

i was going to say this. this is my biggest issue to  
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff