Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
Reporting for Duty!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rewgle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:56 pm
Hi Anime Help Forum, I'm Rewgle and I've been visiting Gaia Online since about 2004. My original account was hacked and locked, so I basically restarted with a new account a week or two ago.

Somebody sent me an invite to join this guild. I don't know who, but I decided to just go with it. I've never been super active on the forums and I see this as a chance to maybe connect with my fellow Gaians.

Anime Help seems like an odd topic for me to join a guild for, in part because I haven't watched a ton of anime since the years after I graduated high school. But I do still like some aspects of anime - its inclusion in some of the video games I like, its ability to stand the test of time with some true classics, and perhaps most of all its intrinsic link to Japanese culture and society.

I'm an aging American, and by this point it's become clear to me that a lot of things are just not going to come to pass in my life. But perhaps there is still a passion there to want to visit certain places. And if I'm being honest, sometimes just going back to an old anime or tv show and exploring some point in time gives me nostalgia and hope. Gaia Online is certainly a part of that!

I'll find out soon enough if I am a good fit for this guild or not, but in the meantime I'm hopeful. Thanks for bringing me aboard!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:00 am
Rewgle
Hi Anime Help Forum, I'm Rewgle and I've been visiting Gaia Online since about 2004. My original account was hacked and locked, so I basically restarted with a new account a week or two ago.

Somebody sent me an invite to join this guild. I don't know who, but I decided to just go with it. I've never been super active on the forums and I see this as a chance to maybe connect with my fellow Gaians.

Anime Help seems like an odd topic for me to join a guild for, in part because I haven't watched a ton of anime since the years after I graduated high school. But I do still like some aspects of anime - its inclusion in some of the video games I like, its ability to stand the test of time with some true classics, and perhaps most of all its intrinsic link to Japanese culture and society.

I'm an aging American, and by this point it's become clear to me that a lot of things are just not going to come to pass in my life. But perhaps there is still a passion there to want to visit certain places. And if I'm being honest, sometimes just going back to an old anime or tv show and exploring some point in time gives me nostalgia and hope. Gaia Online is certainly a part of that!

I'll find out soon enough if I am a good fit for this guild or not, but in the meantime I'm hopeful. Thanks for bringing me aboard!

I'm in virtually the exact same boat. I had a Gaia account years ago and just recently started again.

this morning I got an invite for this guild (if I'm honest I've never used the guild feature before so I have no idea what I'm doing but I'd love to learn)

My knowlage of the platform is super limited as i pretty much just play lake kindred and reply to random PMs I get lol.  

EekaPika

Newbie Backpacker

3,300 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items