Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
🦗 || One Last Kiss | Kimure Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱A pitch-black room surrounded me. My father's laboratory was completely devoid of light for this experiment. Suddenly, a neon green glare filled the room from one echoing cricket in a Petri dish. My dad was carefully examining the insect using a scalpel as I sat in a chair across from him. I was hooked up to machines that monitored my vital signs. There were also machines being used to help my dad, Chimure, discover the taxonomy of the insects in my body. My dad was a JUEI officer as well as an insect biologist. He had spent most of the day running experiments and examining every aspect of the Utamushi. He and I were completely silent in the room for the last several hours as my dad was fascinated and fixated on his work. "Dad, are you going to finish soon? Kiku's going to be here any minute for our mission." I finally broke the long silence and it felt as if I was pulling my dad out from drowning. His attention came back to him as he turned to look at me. "Oh, um, yes, yes, of course. I can get more samples from you later. I should have enough here." Chimure finished running the diagnostics on his experiments as he gathered a few more Utamushi in a jar. The doorbell would then ring and break my father's concentration even further. "Hold there, I'll get it." He pointed at me to stay in my seat as he left the lab to walk across the house. I stayed in the seat and allowed the device that I was tangled up in to continue siphoning a small amount of my chakra and the Utamushi from my body.

▱▰▱Chimure left the lab and answered the door for Kiku. She undoubtedly received the assignment that was given to their squad the night before just as I did. "Hi Kiku! It's so nice to see you again!" Chimure was cheery and also gladly exhausted from the amount of new research that I was giving him. "Come on in! Nimure's just finishing up in the other room. It'll take him a few minutes." My father walked her into the living room and gave her a comfortable chair to sit in. It had been several months since I had been on a mission with her. The last time ended with a showdown with her father. I had seen her since then of course but it was taking time for all of the wounds to heal. Chimure sat on a different chair in the living room and faced Kiku. "Sorry for the wait, I'm running experiments on him. That's what happens when you have a scientist for a dad I guess!" My dad joked and I could hear his self-satisfied laugh from the lab room. "I promise it isn't as weird as it sounds! I hypothesize that the seven-tailed demon's chakra has caused his kikaichu to reach the next step in their evolution." Chimure was glowing with excitement as his head filled with ideas and theories. There was pride in his voice as a member of the Aburame clan. He felt that his son was reaching new heights that were never before seen in the clan's entire history. "Since you're going on a mission with him shortly, I should give you the synopsis..." Chimure tried to think of a way to distill the information in laymen's terms. He was stuck in his biology ivory tower for the entire day and needed to express it properly. "Nimure calls them the Utamushi. Which means "song bug," isn't that cute? Anyway, they're a form of Aburame insect that's never been discovered. The kikaichu, or destruction bug, is the base insect that all Aburame have. They eat chakra and live in symbiosis with the host's chakra. They appear as standard black beetles. However, it seems that Nimure's kikaichu consumed some of Chomei's demonic chakra as well. The power of a demon's chakra is immense and fusing with it caused them to evolve into super insects. They even share Chomei's appearance with green bodies and orange wings." My dad went on a long dissertation about the subject already and he wasn't even half done. I could hear him from the lab and felt for Kiku having to listen to all of it, although I suppose it is necessary. "They have the ability to eat chakra as the kikaichu do, which is why I hypothesize that they're an evolution. They share a taxonomy with crickets and cicadas. They create a melodious chirp and exude neon chakra that vibrates. They seem quite attuned to sonic frequencies. They can also glow neon green like Chomei's chakra and vibrate their bodies. I've seen their chirps shatter glass and even solid objects. They're also ravenously hungry for chakra and are able to evolve extremely quickly. Despite their immense power, Nimure seems to have full control over them. It's..well, it's remarkable." Chimure's sense of pride only grew as he spoke of his son's prowess with the Utamushi. "My apologies, I'm rambling, do you have any questions?" Chimure seemed to return to his senses and gave Kiku a pleasant smile as he awaited her response.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 1,525 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,090 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Cricket Chorus | Some of the kikaichu who fed from Chomei's supersonic chakra evolved into a new species of Aburame insect that is entirely unique to Nimure called the Utamushi. The Utamushi feed on small amounts of Chomei's chakra to survive so without the demon's chakra present in some form in the body through fuuinjutsu or otherwise, the species cannot survive. The Utamushi consume the specialized breed slot.
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end.
▱▰▱ Sonic Hellion | The jinchuuriki receives 200 sonic chakra per body rank rather than 100 for a total of 1,200 at S+ rank. Additionally, sonic chakra can be used to pay for a wind technique to add vertigo to any fuuton at [1] tier above the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ High Frequency | Sonic chakra causes wind, taijutsu, bukijutsu, and speed release techniques to vibrate violently. Doing so allows them to greatly damage bones and cause [1] tier higher trauma than the rank of the technique on contact. Additionally, these techniques gain a [1] rank advantage against armor, shattering the metal instantly.
▱▰▱ Sensory Overload | Sensory techniques cost [1] rank less for the jinchuuriki to cast. Additionally, whenever sonic chakra is used jamming is applied at [1] tier higher than the technique's rank. A loud buzzing sound can also emit from sonic techniques and cause deafness within 20 feet per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Supersonic | The user receives an extra 200 to their Sonic chakra reserves. The user is able to break the sound barrier while using Sonic techniques causing a concussive chakra blast that is [2] ranks lower than the sonic technique used (minimum of D-Rank) and the deafness status is inflicted. This blast costs no combat action or resource and can only happen once per post.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Elusive Echoes | Sound manipulation techniques may cast a sound-based genjutsu simultaneously with these techniques for no additional activation with the sound technique acting as the trigger. Genjutsu cast this way must be kai'd and cannot be released through pain. These techniques require a kai above the rank of the technique to release, up to S, not stacking with any genjutsu discipline. Sound-based maruton techniques may be added to the bloodline list without taking up slots.
▱▰▱ Clairvoyance | Sensory techniques cost one rank less in resource to use. Sensory techniques can be korabo'd with bloodline techniques for no additional activation. The user's passive radius of detailed information is increased to 100 meters.
▱▰▱ Gale | The user gains +2 agility. In addition, the user may pick one fuuton technique per body rank to make variable, though this requires moderator approval. Also, wind techniques with vertigo have that status effect increased by [1] tier at a maximum of tier 4.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:

Class Information
First Class: Bloodline [ Aburame and Kenzen ]
▱▰▱ Dual Ancestry → Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.
Second Class: Ninjutsu
▱▰▱ Genius Keystone → You may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Ninjutsu ninja's signature move, with power, aesthetic flair and versatility as described in the Keystone Guideline. In addition, you are able to use your third action for any ninjutsu, whether it is offensive or defensive, once every two turns. This discipline may not be taken in conjunction with another Keystone Discipline. Finally, Genius Keystone Ninja have the ability to Korabo their ninjutsu for [1] action to boost the rank of the korabo'd technique by [1] up to S+ rank with varying cool downs depending on the rank of the techniques.
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Scholar
▱▰▱ Infinite Perception → Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Bloodline – Ninjutsu: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
Kiku released the doorbell and waited patiently for the door. A few months… It had been a while since Kiku had done anything remotely shinobi related. Her wounds from the last mission were still sore, but the girl needed to muscle through it. Still, meeting with Nimure and his parents still made her nervous. Before the door opened, Kiku had to remind herself that Chimure and Hina were a far cry from her own parents. The young shinobi took a breath, just to calm her nerves, before Chimure opened the door. She feigned her best smile and waved as a greeting before following him inside. She took a seat, perched on a chair with her legs crossed, holding her ankles together with her hand as she listened to Chimure intently. Hearing about the energy output of the Utamushi put a look of curious wonder on her face as her own mind began to wander. “What I’m hearing is that I should get Nimure to power my batteries from now on.” She eventually half-joked, covering her smile with her hand.

It was strange to think about how one of her friends was now a Bijuu host. Her only previous experience was Takao, which was another level of odd for Kiku since it was the same demon. “How’s Nimure handling the change?” Kiku asked once Chimure opened the floor for questions. “Are him and Chomei getting along? Or… whatever they do.” Kiku tried to dance around the subject, but part of her was worried for her friend. After all the years they’d known each other, Kiku eventually knew about the conflict between Nimure and his Aburame bugs. Kiku was hopeful that Chomei’s presence wouldn’t make that whole situation worse, but she didn’t want to outright ask, either.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 2090/2090
Stamina: 1765/1765
Nature Chakra: 771/771
Puppet Points: 0/23
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Reflex: 4
Endurance: 2

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱Chimure laughed deeply and loudly at Kiku's joke about being able to power batteries. "More like a nuclear reactor at this rate!" Chimure gave a friendly smile after his laugh settled down. He was genuinely tickled by the notion and was also glad to be kind to Kiku whenever he got the chance. She seemed nervous so he did what he could to help her calm down. He knew that his own children had anxiety issues so he did what he could to provide a comfortable environment. "Nimure is such a powerful shinobi that keeping control doesn't seem to be a problem. The swarm will always listen to the more powerful host." Chimure was too focused on the power that was being brought to the clan. He also immediately dismissed the idea that this would be an Uemure situation. Uemure seemed to embrace the violence of the swarm instead of trying to control it. Chimure saw no reason to look into this further as a result of the discipline of his younger son.

▱▰▱After an agonizingly long twenty minutes, I unhooked myself from the devices that were collecting chakra and Utamushi samples for my dad's research. I emerged from the lab and walked across the house before seeing my dad boring Kiku in the living room. "Speak of the devil! Are the samples ready?" I watched my dad stand up eagerly and adjust the collar on his lab coat. "Yes, we have to get going now, dad, we've got a mission to do right away." I spoke in a hurried tone that wasn't outright disrespectful but it was clear that I needed a break from my dad's obsessive poking and prodding for a while. "Well, sounds like I need to get back to it. Go get 'em, champ!" I felt my dad pat my back before speed-walking toward the lab. He was determined to examine the new samples. "Nice seeing you again, Kiku!" My dad waved at her as he speedily walked away with a smile.

▱▰▱I put my mask over my mouth and grabbed my green jacket off the coat rack. I rolled my eyes as I heard my dad tinkering away in the lab. He would probably be in there all night with the surplus of Utamushi samples that he could pour-over. "Let's get outta here." I half chuckled out of relief that it was finally time to go. I opened the door for Kiku and would walk out behind her. I put my hands over my hair and furiously self-soothed my rubbing the top of my head. "I was in my dad's lab all damn day. I guess it's my fault for asking him to research the Utamushi. Sorry, he gave you an earful about it. Half the time I think he cares more about these new damn bugs than the flesh container that holds them." I vented my frustrations to Kiku, unable to hold back any longer. This had been going on for a while. It also filled the silence between us as we walked toward the road. "Sorry, just needed to get that out. How've you been since...y'know." I figured that we could use this opportunity to catch up a little more since we had yet to discuss the events of our last mission. I also just wanted to procrastinate a little by chatting with Kiku before getting into the mission.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 1,525 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,090 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Cricket Chorus | Some of the kikaichu who fed from Chomei's supersonic chakra evolved into a new species of Aburame insect that is entirely unique to Nimure called the Utamushi. The Utamushi feed on small amounts of Chomei's chakra to survive so without the demon's chakra present in some form in the body through fuuinjutsu or otherwise, the species cannot survive. The Utamushi consume the specialized breed slot.
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end.
▱▰▱ Sonic Hellion | The jinchuuriki receives 200 sonic chakra per body rank rather than 100 for a total of 1,200 at S+ rank. Additionally, sonic chakra can be used to pay for a wind technique to add vertigo to any fuuton at [1] tier above the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ High Frequency | Sonic chakra causes wind, taijutsu, bukijutsu, and speed release techniques to vibrate violently. Doing so allows them to greatly damage bones and cause [1] tier higher trauma than the rank of the technique on contact. Additionally, these techniques gain a [1] rank advantage against armor, shattering the metal instantly.
▱▰▱ Sensory Overload | Sensory techniques cost [1] rank less for the jinchuuriki to cast. Additionally, whenever sonic chakra is used jamming is applied at [1] tier higher than the technique's rank. A loud buzzing sound can also emit from sonic techniques and cause deafness within 20 feet per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Supersonic | The user receives an extra 200 to their Sonic chakra reserves. The user is able to break the sound barrier while using Sonic techniques causing a concussive chakra blast that is [2] ranks lower than the sonic technique used (minimum of D-Rank) and the deafness status is inflicted. This blast costs no combat action or resource and can only happen once per post.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Elusive Echoes | Sound manipulation techniques may cast a sound-based genjutsu simultaneously with these techniques for no additional activation with the sound technique acting as the trigger. Genjutsu cast this way must be kai'd and cannot be released through pain. These techniques require a kai above the rank of the technique to release, up to S, not stacking with any genjutsu discipline. Sound-based maruton techniques may be added to the bloodline list without taking up slots.
▱▰▱ Clairvoyance | Sensory techniques cost one rank less in resource to use. Sensory techniques can be korabo'd with bloodline techniques for no additional activation. The user's passive radius of detailed information is increased to 100 meters.
▱▰▱ Gale | The user gains +2 agility. In addition, the user may pick one fuuton technique per body rank to make variable, though this requires moderator approval. Also, wind techniques with vertigo have that status effect increased by [1] tier at a maximum of tier 4.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:

Class Information
▱▰▱ Dual Ancestry → Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.
▱▰▱ Genius Keystone → You may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Ninjutsu ninja's signature move, with power, aesthetic flair and versatility as described in the Keystone Guideline. In addition, you are able to use your third action for any ninjutsu, whether it is offensive or defensive, once every two turns. This discipline may not be taken in conjunction with another Keystone Discipline. Finally, Genius Keystone Ninja have the ability to Korabo their ninjutsu for [1] action to boost the rank of the korabo'd technique by [1] up to S+ rank with varying cool downs depending on the rank of the techniques.
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
▱▰▱ Infinite Perception → Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Bloodline – Ninjutsu: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
“Byeee, it was good to see you!” Kiku waved as she was dragged along by Nimure. Once they were out, she turned to her friend as he was messing with his hair. “Nah, I don’t mind. I think it’s pretty interesting, ya know. I feel like I know little about your kikaichu, considering how long we’ve known each other. Oh, hold on.” Kiku pulled a small cloth from her pocket and wet it, before rubbing it on a spot on Nimure’s neck. “There was still some gunk from whatever you were hooked up to. I think I got it.” Kiku folded the cloth and returned it to her pocket before Nimure started to vent. “Yeah, I see what you mean. It can be pretty invasive.” She replied. In her mind, bits of the memory from when her own dad had restrained her flashed through her vision. Kiku reflexively clenched her fist in response, but quickly let it go. “Hey, maybe he won’t be bothering you for a while now that he has data.” She suggested, trying to cheer Nimure up.

Then came the big question. Kiku wanted to avoid talking about it, but she knew it would come up eventually. However, she didn’t think it would happen so soon. Best to rip the bandaid off, she supposed. “I’m… alright, I suppose. Adjusting to the new place. It’s been keeping me busy, so I haven’t been dwelling on everything too much. Trying to learn how to use that weird needle sword is a pain in the a** though. Training with Lady Hokage has been more aggravating than that, so that’s something at least.” She groaned, rubbing her neck out of habit. If anyone else had asked, Kiku probably would have kept the conversation short. But Nimure… she felt comfortable opening up to him. Her face went soft after a second or two. “I’ve been trying not to think about it too much. Which has been hard ‘cause there’s only so much you can do in a day, and I don’t really sleep anymore so…” She trailed off with a shrug. “What about you?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 4365 / 4365
Stamina: 3465 / 3465
Nature Chakra: 1666 / 1666
Puppet Points: 0 / 69
Speed: 6
Reflex: 6
Endurance: 6

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I was a little nervous when she mentioned learning more about my kikaichu. The moment she mentioned that I could hear the light chiming of the Utamushi in my head. Ever since my kikaichu evolved into the Utamushi, I was beginning to hear music that was not there a lot more often. It was like hearing a sweet melody echoing off the walls of a cave on the best of days. Other times, I could hear the screeching of millions of cicadas. The song of the insects died down when I felt her rubbing my neck with the cloth. "Oh, uh, thanks..." This was all I could think to say. I was surprised that I managed to get gunk on my neck from my dad's contraptions but it made sense. I then quickly got back to my rant.

▱▰▱I shrugged with genuine uncertainty when she mentioned that he was unlikely to bother him now that my dad was deep in the research. I had a feeling that he would want to share more of his findings with me. I needed to learn more about the Utamushi but it was clear that my dad was missing the point. This was not about my personal power at all. I needed to know whether these damn locusts were going to eat me alive from within. I listened to Kiku describe her current situation and allowed it to get my mind off of my own troubles. "That's shitty. You can just move to my place if you want. I got a raise so I upgraded my apartment." The raise was substantial now that I was a jonin in JUEI and my new apartment was much bigger than the first one when I initially moved out.

▱▰▱I felt my palms getting sweaty after I made the suggestion. "Well, yeah, as roommates. That way you don't have to be alone anymore." I qualified my statement as my sudden nervousness forced a slight tremble in my voice. Even though I had more space in my new unit there was still only one bedroom. I was feeling uncertain and this was getting weird so I switched gears to answer her question. "As you saw, I've been staying with my parents for a bit to help me with the Utamushi. Pretty much round-the-clock researching for the last couple of weekends. I mastered Chomei and my dad thinks I'm some kind of prodigy. But the new abilities that he's so obsessed with are changing me. I guess you'll see what I mean soon if we have to fight someone." There was a lot that I was leaving out. The voices were creeping back and were getting even louder. I thought I was cured during the long quiet, like I was gaining more control over them. In truth, the Utamushi have been tormenting me again ever since they evolved. s**t, who am I fooling? She knows. I had a feeling that Kiku suspected that there was more to the story with the Utamushi. Yet I hesitated before telling her more. She had plenty of her own problems like the loneliness of being abandoned by her whole family. I guess I was feeling lonely too, well, not I guess. At that time of my life, the loneliness and anxiety of life with the Utamushi was starting to crush me. I was curious about what she had to say about moving in with me. The answer would be no, right? But I had to admit to myself how much I wanted it. I would hang onto her every word until I got the answer.

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Class Information
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
Kiku stopped walking once Nimure made his suggestion. It took her off guard, and he’d suggested it so effortlessly. Move in… with Nimure? It made her brain short circuit for a few agonizing seconds, and if Kiku could blush, her face would be bright red. But because she couldn’t, she just looked thoughtful and, to anyone else, she was probably hiding her nerves well. She doubted Nimure would be fooled by it, however. And she had a feeling that she knew how nervous he was just, too. But was it something that she wanted?

Her initial reaction was to say no. Ever since the incident with Momotaro, Kiku had noticed that she’d closed herself off from people. It wasn’t on purpose, just a defensive reaction to having someone she loved ripped from her in a horrible way. And then days later to be disowned by her family. It made sense to push people away, for her own safety and for theirs. But it wasn’t until Nimure offered to live together that she even noticed it. However, the thought made her smile, just a little, for what felt like the first time in months. “I would like that,” she said, accidentally cutting him off from whatever it was he was saying. Kiku had been so lost in her own thoughts and feelings, she hadn’t really been listening to Nimure. “I’d like that a lot, I think.”

The admission calmed her nerves greatly, like a massive burden had been removed from her chest. “We can hash it all out once we’re done with our mission, okay? Which, uh-” A look of slight embarrassment washed over her face once Kiku realized she had no details of the job at hand. She looked away and rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. “-What are we doing again?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I was pleasantly surprised when she said yes. This brought my steps to a halt as well. "What?" I asked immediately after she said that she'd like to do that. When she repeated herself saying that she'd like that a lot, I smiled with relief. "Okay!" I was giddy with excitement after she mentioned deciding on the details later. The butterflies in my gut were now cleared up and I felt myself becoming comfortable around Kiku again. It felt like our level of comfort with each other before the troubles with Hohoemu and her father started. It was like our lives were already starting to get better.

▱▰▱After half a minute, I rubbed my face and allowed my flushed expression to dissipate now that we were getting back to business. "Wow, very prepared as usual." My s**t-eating grin returned as I teased Kiku after so long. Our old dynamic was returning and it felt amazing. I reached into my jacket pocket and retrieved the mission scroll. "Basically what's going on is the Hokage's office is sending us to crack down on "Amegakure Spies" that might not actually be spies. The Hokage's Office thinks they're probably just terrorists which is why JUEI hasn't swarmed their hangouts yet. They still need higher level ninjas to deal with them though." I gave her the recap of what needed to be done. I then re-read the scroll to get the specific details of each location. "This group's pretty elusive and work in multiple spots in the village. Hopefully, we'll be able to actually find them using this intel. They keep sending anthrax letters and bombs to the Hokage's office, pretty rookie s**t if you ask me." I chuckled after mentioning that last detail. These people seemed like a bunch of knuckleheads but they must be some sort of a threat if Kiku and I were being sent to deal with them given our ranks.

▱▰▱I gave the scroll to Kiku for her to read before walking toward the first location. "They've signed all their letters to the Hokage as "Amegumo" and claim to operate for the glory of the Amekage. But if they're actually Rain spies then why would they announce it in their letters? It's stupid." At least JUEI was able to follow the paper trail of where these letters were coming from. Hopefully that would take out a lot of the guesswork. We walked for a while before finding a patch of forest on the outskirts of the village. "I guess they like the great outdoors..." I rubbed the back of my head wondering if I read the directions correctly. I formed a tiger handseal and allowed my sensory range to expand over the forest. I closed my eyes before pointing west. "There's a lot of chakra that way, they're a lot stronger than I was expecting. How do you wanna play this?" What was the point of them just sending anthrax in the mail and other petty terrorist acts if they were this strong? I was getting nervous because none of this was making any sense.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 2,675 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,175 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Class Information
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
Kiku scoffed and rolled her eyes at Nimure’s jabbing. But she listened quietly as her friend explained the mission details. The young puppeteer was only vaguely familiar with the details, having spent less time inside JUEI as Nimure. Not that he would know. Part of her hated keeping that from him, but she knew it was for a good reason. “Isn’t Ame notorious for espionage?” Kiku eventually spoke up. “That’s just the rumors I heard, anyway. They’re extremely secretive and nearly impossible to get into. I wouldn’t blame them, if the stories are true about the new regime.” As the pair made their way to their first location, Kiku’s demeanor shifted as she visibly became more focused. “Personally it sounds like a buncha clowns, and the whole circus is in town.”

After Nimure pointed, Kiku made the same tiger seal. With an effort of chakra, she summoned Alu, her toy bat, with a small cloud of smoke. She sent it in the direction her partner pointed, using the mechanism in its eye to give her sight over their targets. Kiku sat down, crossing her legs and locking her ankles with her fingers while she thought. “Well, my thought is that we should take them in for questioning. If they’re fake Ame, we can find out why they’re pretending. If they’re real, maybe we can get some good info? Like if there are any other ambush squads. So!” Kiku called Nuibari to her hand and unraveled a portion of wire. “If it comes to crowd control and containment, Sadayo couldn’t’ve assigned a better pair. If we limit their range of movement, via any of the wide variety of tools at just my disposal, then Mr. Big Bad Demon Host can go lay the smack down on them in one fell swoop.” Kiku was feeling confident, more loose, and generally in a much better mood. Maybe it was the idea of moving in with Nimure? She didn’t dare examine it further, lest it broke under the scrutiny. “The forest is probably the worst place to hide from us, eh?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:58 am
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I allowed my head to nod at Kiku's insinuations regarding the Hidden Rain. "Right." I spoke my immediate reaction and would continue until Kiku mentioned them being clowns in a circus. I laughed audibly as the sound bounced around the metal mask. "You're so cheesy." I pushed her shoulder with my hand playfully as I inhaled deeply to keep my laughter under control. She probably thought that was really clever, huh?

▱▰▱It seemed like Kiku had a good plan for approaching this. I was thinking the same and her having access to puppets to use as decoys was a helpful feature. "Good idea. I knew I kept you around for a reason." I winked before closing my eyes fully and allowing my sensory range to grow once again. I monitored the single powerful chakra signature deep in the heart of the forest. If Kiku sent her bat puppet in then I would watch how the group reacted. Kiku's use of magnetism and mokuton would allow the puppets to be manipulated without strings leading back to her. I could sense the puppet by the chakra which surrounded it to keep it operable. Strangely, the main individual and the group did not use any chakra to attack it. In fact, their chakra signatures just vanished into thin air. I raised my eyebrows in confusion at this disappearance before I heard a loud bang. Four massive oak trees were somehow uprooted in the blast and timbered down. All four of the once-mighty trees collapsed and caged me and Kiku in.

▱▰▱"What th-?!" A group of men wearing paper masks jumped on top of the horizontal trees. I could sense their chakra again, yet the largest chakra signature did not appear yet. The paper masks they were wearing had simple designs that did not match the uniforms that I had seen Ame agents wear. Nor did they wield umbrella weapons. The paper masks were dyed but suddenly the coloring of the masks changed to resemble that of clown makeup. The clown masks appeared to have tears drawn under the eyes as well. "Clowns?! That's so mean!" A high-pitched woman's voice could be heard, but again, I couldn't detect its source. The group of masked men then laughed as a group while pointing their katanas at Kiku as if in an accusatory fashion. Finally, the large pool of chakra appeared when a woman's silhouette collapsed in the center in front of me and Kiku. I could see paper insects with colorful butterfly wings beginning to swarm the area. The butterflies appeared to be charged with some kind of explosive chakra, like explosive tags. The woman who appeared was attractive and cloaked in colorful pages that seemed to hide her chakra before she revealed herself. "Hello Nimure." She smiled as the pages lifted and formed into more butterfly origami art. Her mask did not cover her mouth, rather it was the top half of her face which was completely covered. It was a carnival-style eyemask that was ornate with butterfly wings at the end and clearly made from paper. Her mask was almost the very opposite of my own. I could feel my own brow furrowing as I stared flatly at her. "Surprised? I was surprised too, how easy it was to lure you out here with our Amagumo routine. Our circus act! Right, blondie?" Her voice was shrill and high-pitched to the maximum with a hint of madness. The butterflies released more of her chakra which jammed my senses and prevented me from gathering more sensory information on her.

▱▰▱The butterfly origami was vibrant as they flapped their wings and surrounded us. They clearly had a threatening posture about them that matched their creator. "I don't know you. What do you want with me?" I asked with complete befuddlement accompanied with sharp suspicion. I was completely confused as to how this woman knew me and figured out how to ambush me like this. "I've always been a bug girl! I just wanted to meet the greatest Aburame in Konoha! I've been a fan of yours for a long time. How do you not know your biggest fan?!" She feigned shock as her voice continued to shriek. "You both can just call me Monarch, everyone does." She then clapped her hands as the clown masked men behind her had their paper mask designs change yet again. This time they transformed into what I assume was their base forms. Each mask had a different insect design with beetles, moths, roaches, etc. Every one of the masked muscular men suddenly disappeared in a body flicker and I could not detect where they were going from the jamming butterflies.

▱▰▱When the men disappeared again, orange butterfly wings of paper formed on her back. "Chimure and Hina must be so proud of their youngest boy for mastering Chomei..." She gave out a maniacal and squeaking laugh. The laughter paired with all the personal information that she knew about me was gut-churningly unsettling. "You seem to know a lot about me, Monarch. How?" I took a more defensive posture as I suspected that the group of masked men was going to get the jump on us at any moment. "I already told you I was your biggest fan! Look at all the fan art I made for you? Catch!" She swung her arms around as dozens of butterflies flew toward us and exploded. I extended my arms forward and above my head as thousands of Utamushi left my body. The neon green crickets flapped their orange wings and swirled over us. The swarm was so massive that they swirled about the forest like a tornado. The Utamushi released a melodious chirp before glowing violently bright neon green. The song that the Chomei swarm was singing then turned into a violent screech when they began to glow. "EEEEEEEEEEEEE!" The Utamushi screeched in such a way that it was like a primal version of Chomei's own voice. Vibrating green chakra surrounded me as the butterfly origami art suicide bombed it. "There they are! Just beautiful!" Monarch squealed in excitement from seeing the Utamushi swirling around the forest. She was completely unphased by the unpleasant screeching and blinding firefly glow. I then commanded the Utamushi to converge on Monarch to incapacitate her. Sonic chakra flowed through them as they flew toward her. Monarch formed a handsign before unleashing a plume of flame at the Utamushi swarm. The katon technique destroyed the onslaught of song bugs. Half of the swarm died instantly before the remaining insects built up a resistance but she was able to keep them at bay for now. "Ah, YES! Why do you resist this great power, Nimure?! Embrace the swarm!" Monarch was ecstatic as she rumbled with the powerful Utamushi that she had heard so much about from afar. My discomfort grew, this woman was clearly insane. I hoped that Kiku would be able to help me take her out quickly.

Kiku has three A-Rank spiritual origami butterfly explosions to defend against.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,505 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 840 || 1,000

Technique Used:
Supersonic: Symbiosis Shield [ Chō Onsoku: Kyōsei Shīrudo ] | Rank S Aburame [ Requires Utamushi ] | Demon [ Speed Release ] | Spiritual
Nimure channels sonic chakra into a swarm of Utamushi who glow neon green as chakra coats their bodies. The Utamushi release soundwaves that form a shield of sonic chakra in front of or around Nimure for twenty feet per rank applied to the technique. On contact, the shield can shatter enemy weapons and techniques. Additionally, the soundwave barrier can apply vertigo on contact based on the rank of the shield.

Destruction Insect: Swarm [ Kikaichu: Mure ] | Rank S-Insects | Spiritual
The Aburame releases an X-rank amount of insects to actively infest the field or surround them. These actively released insects can then be used for insect techniques while also allowing access to the insects currently within the Aburame. Alternatively, sends out a cloud to pursue a target. Cannot be evaded, must be killed, defended against or waited out.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Class Information
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
Alu flew over where Nimure had pointed, but Kiku let out a shocked gasp the moment she could see that there was no-one there. And then, just seconds later, the pair of them were imprisoned by interlocking walls of trees. The two of them were trapped, but not for long. But first Kiku decided to use the cover, summoning her army of puppets behind the walls: her Solider, Archer, Dragoon, and Castle models, placing them within the forest to hide their presence. For good measure, she also summoned two more. If this woman was as strong as Nimure let on, Kiku wanted to be prepared in advance. It was her hope that Nimure’s interrogation with Monarch would keep their targets entertained enough for her to hide her puppets sufficiently, until the time was right.

Kiku was ready, her plan was in motion. She should’ve been feeling confident. So why did the girl feel so… nervous. The Chunin narrowed her amethyst eyes as the masked woman spoke. Something about how she spoke to, and about, Nimure made Kiku feel irritated. As the two of them began their clash, Kiku whipped her hand forward. With an effort of will, she moved the wooden blockade that surrounded her and Nimure, positioning it like a cage around the Amegumo group. [Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall A>DA>S Overwhelming] With the way between them suddenly clear, Kiku took a step forward, positioning herself between Nimure and Monarch. “Hey, did you forget about me?!” She yelled, glaring daggers at the Monarch. “I’m like the main character, you can’t go five minutes without seeing me!” Kiku fell into a stance, holding Nuibari perfectly straight at her head level while pointing the tip at the masked woman, holding her free hand before her loosely with the fingers facing up. As the singing bugs released their beautiful song, there was a moment where Kiku paused, staring in wonder at the glowing green neon as it danced beautifully with the sunlight. This woman seemed to be goading Nimure into using his swarm. The blonde girl glanced at her friend from the corner of her eye apprehensively. Nimure and his swarm had a bad relationship, so it made her nervous for his sake when he used it too much. It wasn’t something she wanted to risk, so she turned her full attention back to Monarch. “You’ll be fighting me, got it?”

Without even waiting for an answer, Kiku went on the offensive, Nuibari being charged with golden electricity as the girl rushed forward. She slashed her free hand across her, using her chakra to mold the ground into massive chunks of golden dust, large enough to be platforms and hovering at different heights. Kiku jumped from the first, to the second, then the third which was positioned behind Monarch. Her training with Moriyama and Sadayo allowed Kiku’s movements to be faster, more precise, than they had before. Each time she kicked off of a platform, she sent the mass of dust crashing down towards the woman before the girl landed on the last one. Once she was behind Monarch, she jumped down, thrusting the electrically charged Nuibari straight down towards the woman. [Iron Sand: Falling Spider Rank A>DA>S Overwhelming, First Falling Star B>>S Overwhelming]

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 4185 / 4365
Stamina: 3445 / 3465

First Action:

▰ Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall [ Mokuton: Mokujōheki ] | Rank A>>S Overwhelming
An extremely versatile move, this technique uses chakra to activate the roots in the ground and, using the user of the technique as a reference point, makes wooden pillars appear from left and right. The wooden pillars join together in a fifty foot dome-shape with the user at the center. Requires one rank higher techniques to break the barrier while inside. Techniques outside the barrier can break through as per normal collision rules.

Second Action:

▰ Iron Sand: Falling Spider [ Satetsu: Rakka suru kumo ] | Rank A>>S Overwhelming | Complex
By quickly gathering the iron sand around you or beneath your feet, you may perform this ability. You will step, then rip the iron sand out beneath your feet, which will then lift you into the air. Your feet will remain balanced and connected to this object regardless of how it moves via magnetism. This can be used to fling yourself forward or backwards before it crashes hard against the ground. Used against enemies, this can be something of a steel monster flying at them, easily killing the unprepared. The impact damage will not hurt the user, and they will seamlessly leap from the mass, perhaps even converting it back into iron sand afterward to help finish a foe off. For the next two posts your speed increases by [2] points.

Third Action:

▰ First Falling Star | Rank B>>S Overwhelming | Complex
The user leaps into the air, reaching 5 feet per rank of the technique. As they fall to the earth they prepare a thrust charged with chakra that glows with their chakra color. As they reach the target or ground and launch their thrust, a shock wave is sent out ten feet per rank of the technique executed. Elemental affects on this blade are infused into the shock wave, sending their damage type along with the blast.

▰ Elemental Charge | Rank D | Training
The user channels one of their Chakra elements into their rapier for stronger and more interesting attacks. These channeled elements are clearly visible, forming an aura around the rapier's blade. Once this technique is learned, the user can charge and discharge their weapon as easily as breathing. Only one element can be used at a time, and once an element is applied to a weapon, all of the techniques used become complex. The strength of the effects are considered to be the rank of the accompanying technique.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱The Amagumo group were caged by Kiku's superior Senju techniques using the felled oak trees against them. All five of them formed handseals before unleashing a powerful gust of wind through their combined chakra (S+ Spiritual Fuuton). This blew through the wooden prison and allowed them to escape in the blink of an eye. With their sudden disappearance into thin air, I wasn't able to track them. The jamming from the origami butterflies made me unable to find them. I stayed on edge assuming that they were going to ambush me and Kiku again, perhaps with even more powerful wind techniques.

▱▰▱When Kiku stepped up to Monarch after she unleashed fire on the Utamushi to no avail, the young woman smirked. "Oh I'm sorry, I was too starstruck by Nimure and the Utamushi!" Her words held insincere sorrow through the helium height of her voice. However, she broke out into full laughter when Kiku mentioned that she was the main character. "Bahahahaha! Is that so?!" Monarch almost doubled over in laughter. She was cackling and laughing far more than was normal. It made me feel even more uncomfortable with her presence. Monarch took flight to bask in the sunlight while Kiku took her stance. Her orange butterfly wings made from paper flapped and allowed her to hover several feet from the ground. "You remind me of myself! Back when I was a mere caterpillar." Monarch gave a slight dig at Kiku, viewing her as being wet behind the ears. "You're still a runt, but, all the world's a stage, right?" With her own gaudy orange monarch butterfly masquerade mask, she couldn't help but hint that Kiku was a sort of performer as well through her puppetry.

▱▰▱Monarch had a serious sense of flamboyant flair as she engaged in combat with Kiku. The next several minutes were spent in this spar. Monarch used a massive amount of chakra to partially transform her body into hundreds of paper butterflies. The electric shockwave caused by Kiku thrusting her foil resulted in Monarch scattering into hundreds of paper butterflies enhanced with chakra. She then reconstituted herself in front of Kiku again. The chakra allowed the paper to be protected against the onslaught of techniques. Golden sand passed over the chakra-enhanced paper butterflies harmlessly before Monarch reformed again behind Kiku. Monarch landed on the ground again and unleashed two flaming butterflies that would cause a devastating explosion. However, the Utamushi came rushing in between Kiku and the paper projectiles. As they swarmed toward the butterflies and to Monarch's body, I applied sonic chakra to them. The swarm flew incredibly quickly and released multiple soundwaves that were so powerful that they destroyed the butterflies before they could properly detonate. The soundwaves then slammed into Monarch's body and sent her flying away before slamming into a tree.

▱▰▱I stepped forward and revealed to Kiku and Monarch that I accessed Chomei's first cloak. My body was covered in violently vibrating neon green chakra in the shape of four wings and knight armor. My silhouette resembled Chomei's as I used some of his chakra to enhance the power of the Utamushi's sonic boom even further. Monarch was mostly protected by her origami technique that covered her body in chakra, but she still felt sore and ringing in her ears. "Just give up now and we'll take you in for questioning." I knew that there really didn't need to be any more trouble. "AHAHAHAHAHA!" Monarch cackled as if she enjoyed being hit with the sonic chakra and all the violence. She bounced off the tree and felt the origami butterflies reforming her figure. Her maniacal smile only grew when she saw a red flare being shot into the sky from the residential district. "As much as I'd love to continue, I only really needed to get you out of the house for a bit..." My eyes widened in shock as I turned around to see the signal. I felt a weight drop in my stomach and shock rattling my nervous system. "Ta-ta!" Monarch then exploded into a thousand paper butterflies before disappearing completely.

▱▰▱Yet again we were set up. Monarch knew that she wouldn't be able to defeat me, a fully mastered jinchuuriki, and a puppetmaster with a legendary seven sword. She just needed to buy time while she sent her bug-masked goons to the house. What could she possibly want with my parents? I was already beginning to panic as the Utamushi re-entered my body but my demon cloak remained active. "My parents!" I had to get back to the house as my mind immediately went to the worst-case scenario. I took Kiku into my arms and hopped into the sky. Kiku would feel minor vibrations from the sonic chakra and hear a low humming sound before I shot across the sky. She would feel a jolt of adrenaline but only briefly as we immediately appeared back at my parents' house.

▱▰▱I set Kiku down and ran into the house where the door was blown off its hinges. "Mom! Dad!" I yelled desperately before I found a note on the dining room table. It was an orange piece of paper that resembled that of a monarch butterfly's wings. They're still alive. Meet us in the Swamp Country if you want them back. Bring yourself and no one else. The note had elegant cursive penmanship. The bottom was signed "Your biggest fan." Before I could crumple the paper up in frustration, the paper turned into a butterfly and took flight over the table. My eyes widened, if Kiku followed me inside, then I would grab her in my arms again and fly through the unhinged front doorway. My sonic chakra armor protected me and Kiku as a massive detonation took place behind us. As I flew into the sky I looked down to see a massive fiery explosion where my childhood home once stood. I tearfully looked down as my decades of memories were destroyed in less than a second. I could sense from the sky that the foundation of the home had been rigged with hundreds of explosive tags and the butterfly note was the spark that would set it all off.

▱▰▱I landed on the ground with Kiku about a mile outside of the village because of how quickly I was moving. I was going east but I knew that I needed to stop and regroup with my teammate. We were now standing in the Land of Fire as I felt tears of both sorrow and rage leaving my eyes. "That ******** note said that she took my parents to the Swamp Country! She's a ******** stalker and a kidnapper!" I vented as I thought of what to do next, but I was too emotionally fragile. "Why the Swamp Country? Isn't that across the ******** ocean?" I wasn't an expert in geometry but I knew that the Marsh Country was across the Kaizoku Sea somewhere. It was too far for them to be able to transport them there in less than an hour. "They must still be in the Land of Fire..." In my emotional distress, I tried to activate my sensory abilities but I was unable to do so. I broke down and felt myself crying even more as my head began buzzing with the screeches of the Utamushi reacting to my emotional meltdown.

Monarch used an S+ spiritual customized version of Paper Style Dancing to protect herself from Iron Sand: Falling Spider and First Falling Star.

Paper Style Dancing [ Shikigami no Mai ] | Rank E l Passive
Using their high origami and ninjutsu skills, the user will turn their body into many sheets of paper. This paper can create feathers for floating. When used in conjunction with the dodging mechanic, this technique allows the user to evade taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques with 2 points of agility of body ranks D-C, 4 points of agility for body ranks B-A, and 6 points of agility S-S+. The amount of times permitted to utilize this benefit depend on the rank of the user. E-D may use this twice per fight, C ranks may use this three times, B ranks may use it 5 times, A-ranks may use it six, S-ranks may use it seven times, and S+ ranks may use it eight times per fight. Keep in mind that even with using this technique the maximum cap the ninja may reach with this technique is eight in agility.

Monarch used two S+ explosive paper butterflies. Intercepted by Nimure's S+ overwhelming Swarming Sonic Boom.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,345 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 840 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 4,840 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:
▰ Supersonic: Swarming Sonic Boom [ Chō Onsoku: Sonikkubūmu no Mure ] | Rank S+ | Overwhelming | Aburame [ Requires Utamushi ] | Demon [ Speed Release ] | Spiritual
As the Utamushi take flight to swarm a target, Nimure applies sonic chakra to the song crickets. This accelerates their flight and allows them to fly toward the target even faster. Once they are in range, the Utamushi unleash the chakra from their bodies. This creates an explosion of vibrating sound waves that causes tiered vertigo based on the rank of the technique. The explosion extends up to twenty feet per rank of the technique. The sound of the sonic boom is so loud that it causes deafness to enemies in the area.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Class Information
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
Kiku hit the ground violently, raising earth with charged electricity. “That’s rich, coming from a b***h too scared to show her face!” Kiku snarled back. She whirled around to face Monarch, but she wasn’t fast enough to stop her oncoming onslaught. Kiku glared at her, moving one of her fingers quickly, to call on one of her puppets to intercept. But the girl had no need to, as Nimure caught the brunt of the attack. “Thanks for the save,” she managed to get out before their target continued. The woman’s words puzzled Kiku as they had Nimure, her mind racing to try and figure out what she meant. However, the answer wouldn’t take long. Nimure and her whipped around in time to see a crimson star, rising from Konoha. Wait. Kiku recognized that area! “Oh no…” She couldn’t react quickly enough, before Nimure scooped her up and flew towards the flare.

Nimure was fast, much faster than the last time he’d flown her somewhere. Turned out that Kiku hadn’t been the only one training. She also figured it had something to do with Chomei. ‘Jinchuriki are weird…’ she thought, just before Nimure dropped her off. She hit the ground ungracefully, falling straight on her butt as the Aburame dropped her. Slowly the girl stood, her head spinning from the flight for a few seconds. It was long enough that, by the time Kiku recovered and chased after Nimure, he was already done with his investigation. The girl had barely recovered from her flight sickness before she was already being yanked into the air at high speeds. Kiku could watch down in horror as the Aburame family’s house went up in flames like a bomb. She was speechless as Nimure zoomed out of the village.

Once again he dropped her and Kiku landed, her head spinning. She shook the dizziness from her head and rose, dusting herself off. It hurt her heart to see Nimure breaking down like he was. He was putting this all on his shoulders, unfairly. Quietly Kiku made a sign, summoning her Soldier Mk [2] puppet, while she walked to Nimure. “Hey.” She reached down and simply placed a hand on the young man’s shoulder. Kiku was worried for him, and for his family. But one of them stayed focused. Should Nimure look up at her, he’d be able to see Kiku’s puppet, covering one eye, behind her. Kiku was mimicking the movement with the hand not on Nimure’s shoulder. One of them had to stay focused, or his parents could actually die. “Nimure, I’m sure they’ll be fine.” She said, her voice soft as she tried to console her best friend. “Your dad’s a smart guy and a strong shinobi. Even in their situation, if something happened, Chimure can take care of himself and your mom. And, I have to think, they know you’re going to come for them. So we have to make a game plan. Together.” As Kiku spoke, the jutsu she cast through her puppet activated. It was a fairly basic sensory technique, but it got the job done as it allowed Kiku to see the Land of Fire in its entirety. It took some time, but soon she saw something in her mind’s eye. Amegumo had shown themselves to be strong sensory types, so even with her limited experience, she tried to look for anything out of the ordinary. And pretty soon she found it.

A chakra signal pulsed further to the east. It was faint, and Kiku didn’t quite recognize the ‘feel’ of the chakra. But the rhythm was unmistakable as a call for help. “There’s a chakra source calling for help further east. Think I can show you?” She asked. Kiku was no sensor, but she hoped this little bit would kickstart Nimure’s own skills into working order.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱While we stood together in the middle of nowhere in the Fire Country I looked over at the puppet that Kiku summoned. It seemed to be casting its own sensory technique and found a faint chakra signature. I listened to Kiku's words and allowed them to calm me down after my anxiety heightened. My heart rate slowed as she talked reason into the situation. My dad was a reasonably skilled mid-level JUEI agent and a scientific genius. However, clearly, Monarch was much stronger which still caused my worries to well up though not as severely. "Yeah." This was all I could say in response to the idea that we needed to make a plan. Even Chomei's chakra and the Utamushi were shaking and buzzing with my anxiety. When I finally got a hold of myself, I allowed the vibrating chakra armor to be still. I wrapped my arms around Kiku without thinking, out of instinct. "Together." I closed my eyes and breathed as I was at last able to extend my sensory range again. "That's my mom's chakra!" I finally let go of Kiku and felt myself leap for joy as more positive tears flowed from my eyes. "She's a genius! She has some kind of chakra frequency that the paper doesn't know how to block." I didn't know that was even possible and how she was doing that. I knew that my mom was once a chunin before the depression did her in but I didn't know that she was that skilled.

▱▰▱I locked onto my mom's signal and memorized their location. "Why aren't they moving? That's weird." They were supposed to be making haste toward the Swamp Country, weren't they? "Maybe they're keeping them in Fire and just trying to trap us somewhere again." I wondered what could be in the Swamp Country that they wanted to lead me to while hiding my parents in Fire. I was just guessing at this point but the important thing was that we found them and we needed to go save them. "I can't sense the location exactly. Probably from those damn jamming butterflies. I can get us there in thirty seconds using Chomei's chakra." Perhaps even shorter? The supersonic speeds that Chomei's chakra gave me were difficult to calculate. I fluttered the sonic chakra wings on my back slightly just to rev them up and indicate the point. "When we get there you can use your puppets to deal with her lackeys. I'll use the Utamushi to keep Monarch busy. Then I'll swoop in, grab my parents, get out." If Kiku was fine with that plan then I'd pick her up for a third time and take off into the sky.

▱▰▱Once I was far above the ground I became extremely determined to get over there as soon as physically possible. "Hold on tight!" I gave her at least some warning this time before blasting sonic chakra out of my back and soaring toward my mother's signal. When we arrived, I waited a few moments and set her down gently so she wouldn't fall. "Sorry about earlier." I gave a gentle and concerned tone before performing a sensory survey of the area. We were in a dark forest with a cave naturally etched into a cliffside. The cave was where my mother's signal was coming from. I gently squeezed Kiku's hand to get her attention. "Thank you for this. I know we can do it. Together." I gave a weary smile under my mask as I held her hand for a few more moments before letting go and increasing the intensity of my demon cloak's vibration frequencies.

▱▰▱I would give Kiku a minute to prepare herself and summon more puppets before I propelled myself into the cave using supersonic wind. When we entered the cave, it was dimly lit using torches and sconces. The room smelled of blood but I immediately saw my parents gagged and bound with explosive tags on a rocky ledge. Monarch stood over the group of masked men who were pooling blood from random civilians who I didn't recognize. A pentagram formed on the ground far below the ledge. It was clear that they were using corpses as some sort of demented ritual sacrifice. They're Jashinists? I stared with contempt as the large bloody pentagram glowed with corrupted nature chakra on the ground. I could tell that my parents were terrified but largely unharmed. The cave ceiling was covered in the origami butterflies from earlier which they were using to conceal their location. "May our glorious sacrifice please you, Lord Jashin! The men and women of Kodoku will always provide!" I assumed that Kodoku was the name of their cult. I looked at Kiku for a moment before springing into action. Unfortunately, I knew that I wouldn't be able to help the people that the Kodoku cultists killed but my parents were still alive.

▱▰▱I flew across the cave in the blink of an eye before unleashing thousands of Utamushi down onto Monarch. They glowed brightly and unleashed violently vibrating sonic chakra frequencies. I closed the distance and used my chakra to sever my parents from the explosive tags. Once they were freed, I picked them up and zoomed to the cave's entrance. "Run back to Konoha!" I told them before the insect-masked Kodoku cultists blocked my parents off from exiting. "How?!" Monarch asked in shock as she watched me rescue my parents. She expected that the jamming would be successful and was baffled that I was still able to find my parents. "I knew my baby would hear my call." My mom said with a hopeful smile as she hugged me. It was the first time I had seen my mother smile in years. My dad immediately jumped into action. He grabbed a katana that was left to the side while the Kodoku cultists grabbed their ritual scythes to use as weapons instead. He took my mom's hand and dragged her toward the entrance while fighting off the masked men.

▱▰▱Monarch unleashed more flames at the Utamushi but their rapid evolution allowed them to ignore most of the damage. "What the-?!" Monarch was shocked. The Utamushi screeched as they shrugged off her ninjutsu. The sonic boom blasted away her body which materialized into paper butterflies again. The high frequency and force of the sonic boom caused the ledge and half of the cave to collapse onto Monarch. I could feel her chakra signature disappear as the weight of the cave collapsed onto her. I flew backward and watched her disappear into the rubble. Meanwhile, my father and Kiku had to deal with the remaining cultists in the front half of the cave.

▱▰▱Ten Kodoku cultists would run toward Kiku with several of them releasing blood-colored corrupted nature chakra from their scythes. These scythe blade blasts of Jashinist ritual chakra coalesced into an extremely powerful blast going toward Kiku, Chimure, and Hina. Only Kiku out of the three of them would be able to defend against such a potent combined attack.

The Kodoku cultists launched 1 Spiritual S+ Overwhelming Corrupted Nature Chakra blast of cutting chakra in the shape of a giant scythe blade.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,495 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 4,840 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:
▰ Supersonic: Swarming Sonic Boom [ Chō Onsoku: Sonikkubūmu no Mure ] | Rank S+ | Overwhelming | Aburame [ Requires Utamushi ] | Demon [ Speed Release ] | Spiritual
As the Utamushi take flight to swarm a target, Nimure applies sonic chakra to the song crickets. This accelerates their flight and allows them to fly toward the target even faster. Once they are in range, the Utamushi unleash the chakra from their bodies. This creates an explosion of vibrating sound waves that causes tiered vertigo based on the rank of the technique. The explosion extends up to twenty feet per rank of the technique. The sound of the sonic boom is so loud that it causes deafness to enemies in the area.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Class Information
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
Kiku was relieved to see Nimure calm down and focus. She nodded once Nimure laid out his game plan. “Let’s go.” This time she was ready for Nimure to hoist her up and move at sonic speeds. It was still hard to get used to, but this time she wasn’t stunned once she was put down. In fact, Nimure put her down gently this time, which was much appreciated. “Don’t worry about it, let’s just kick some a**.” She thumped him on the back and walked around him, prepping her puppets while the Aburame walked past her. “I’ll be right behind you.” She said, not looking up from her puppets. The two she wanted to prep she… wasn’t sure if she was ready for Nimure to see them again. She was ready soon enough, and she followed right behind her partner.

Seeing the scene inside the cave was a shock to Kiku on sight. Blood adorned the walls, surrounding a pile of corpses as well as Nimure’s parents. Monarch stood in the room, surrounded by a small army of cultists. “Oh, nice now it’s super personal.” Kiku smirked as she slammed one fist into her palm. The scene would play out dramatically before her as she covered the escape of Chimure and Hina. Kiku stayed behind and hovered by Chimure. Once they were a certain distance between Monarch and the exit, Kiku waited while Chimure and Hina escaped. Kiku tossed Nuibari once the woman gained some distance, letting the deadly wire extend from the hilt. As it traveled, it rebounded around the walls surrounding the exit, blocking it off, before traveling through the cave and doing the same behind the ten cultists. [Spider’s Web S+ Overwhelming] Kiku stood with her hand on her hip, smirking triumphantly as her weapon trapped the twelve of them. Dark markings formed under eyes and on her forehead as she entered her personal Sage Mode. “Oh, you picked the wrong one to mess with.” She laughed condescendingly as Nuibari returned to her hand and she fell into the same stance as before. [Senju Sage Mode, Naturalization] She formed a one handed tiger seal and the ground at her feet shattered as two hands of wood shot from the ground. [S>DA>S+ Overwhelming] The hands gripped the scythe shockwave, snapping it in two, before continuing to wrap itself around the group of cultists.

Then Kiku tossed Nuibari into the air, flipping the blade as two puppets flew by her, being grabbed by the familiar body of Momotaro Kaguya. He spun Nuibari around, whirling the string to also wrap around the Jashinists along with the wooden arms. [Unbreakable Binding A Rank Overwhelming] Gold dust traveled along the wire, adding another layer of confinement to the group. [Iron Sand Coffin S Rank>DA>S+ Overwhelming] Kiku’s goal was to take out the cultists as fast as possible, and blast them all to smithereens. This was where her latest project came in.

Positioned in a way that she was facing the trapped cultists and the wall, the stitched together body of Hohoemu stood inside the corridor. Kiku flexed her fingers and the stitches unraveled, creating five thread monsters made of metal cords. They began generating massive amounts of elemental chakra in the mouths of each mask, charging up fire, water, lightning, wind, and scorch for a couple of seconds. Kiku let out a yell as she swiped her arm, making Hohoemu unleash the blasts of different energy. The five elements would mix together and combine, multiplying their power by fivefold. [Elemental Overdrive B rank x5>>S+ Spiritual] “And that’s just for killing me.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 4045 / 4365
Nature Chakra: 1346 / 1666
Puppet Points: 8 / 69
Strength: 6 [8]
Speed: 6 [8]
Reflex: 6 [10]
Endurance: 6 [8]

First Action:

▰ Spider's Web [ Kumonosu ] | Rank S+ | Spiritual
The wielder throws the needle over the area (topic) to bounce off of many surfaces and allows Nuibari's wire to wrap around objects that are logical for the area (trees, poles, etc.). Nuibari then returns to the user's hand and they channel a ranked amount of chakra through the wire. This technique requires [1] rank higher to dodge techniques to avoid hitting the cutting wire for an 8 post duration. If this cost is not paid then the wire inflicts tiered bleeding trauma equal to the rank of the technique.

Second Action:

Senju Sage Mode

▱▰▱ Naturalization | While in the clan's unique sage mode, any techniques the user's attacks collide with which carry the overwhelming from a property outside of sage mode and golden dragon lose their overwhelming quality. This includes disciplines, curse marks, and demons. In addition, the user's ability to mold their senju techniques through somantic gestures now applies to all ninjutsu techniques, including medical techniques if applicable.

Third Action:

▰ Wood Style: Laughing Buddha Technique [ Mokuton: Hotei no Jutsu ] | Rank S>DA>S+ Overwhelming
After performing the required hand signs, the user creates two gigantic hands that emerge from the earth, each the size of a tailed beast but can be made as small as standard hands if desired. Each hand requires an S Rank amount of reserves to combat. These hands then grasp their target, restraining them in place as they are reduced by two hundred chakra ( Demon, Sage, Corrupted, Standard ) and suffer one rank of tenketsu rot per post, nullifying all agility and endurance when interacting with them while reducing techniques against it during collisions by two ranks. This requires a B ranked upkeep per post from the user. Finally, an additional hand per body rank of the user may be created.

Senju Sage Mode Action:

▰ Iron Sand Coffin [ Satetsu Kyuu ] | Rank S>DA>S+ Overwhelming
The user will force iron sand to crawl up on their target. The sand will then wrap up and around, until it fully encases the target. As the sand encloses, it will apply a crushing amount of pressure [see Iron Sand Funeral], more than capable of grinding bones. If the wielder takes two posts to set up the technique for one combat action each then the iron sand can encase the whole body and deal an equivalent tier of full-body paralysis based on the rank applied for five posts. The other method is the faster but less effective option of using one post to grip only a single limb and apply paralysis of equivalent tier to the rank of the coffin. The Iron Sand Coffin is also considered a chakra-based grapple rather than the standard stamina-based grapple and thus requires an equivalent rank of chakra to be spent by the target once gripped or encased to break out.

Momotaro Action:

• Chakra: 1760 / 1840
• Stamina: 1200 / 1200

▰ Unbreakable Binding [ Kowarenai Baindo ] | Rank A Overwhelming | Spiritual
The user wraps the target in a massive spool of chakra-enhanced cutting wire. This starts at the throat causing intense cutting but also applying third-tier suffocation. Once per post, this technique leeches an A-Rank amount of chakra from the prisoner and becomes absorbed by the wielder only to replenish the chakra pool. This technique requires an S-Rank amount of chakra to be expended to escape.

Hohoemu Action:

• Chakra: 2360 / 2560
• Stamina: 1200 / 1200

Elemental Overdrive | Rank B x5>>S+ : This mechanism depletes the internal Elemental Cores inside this puppet, requiring a cooldown of one post per Container emptied as well as locking off the appropriate Elemental Release for [3] posts. Kiku is able to fire blasts of elemental chakra from this puppet equal to the number of times this mechanism is paid for but for only one action used by this puppet. Can only cast this burst of elemental chakra up to the number of Elemental Cores available (Max: 5) Each blasts shares elemental strengths and weaknesses, as well as apply tiered applications of the appropriate status effect. When multiple bursts are fired, each blast is considered a Korabo partner with the others, increasing the power as the number of blasts is reduced.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:14 am
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱The Kodoku cultists were almost paralyzed when they saw half the cave ceiling collapse onto Monarch. The group was then sliced up by the cutting wire as a spider web of Nuibari's thread was formed. The insect-masked cultists channeled chakra into their scythes to attempt to cut the wire but their chakra was too weak to break through. Wooden hands and pounds of iron sand trapped the group even further as they screamed in terror behind their insect masks. All five elements were then released by the Hohoemu puppet's masks and completely crushed them under the weight of the five elements. Chimure watched this display and cheered. "Nicely done, Kiku!" Chimure was impressed that she was able to destroy all of them so powerfully and efficiently. He had no idea that she was this skilled.

▱▰▱I flew across the cave and landed at the front next to my parents and Kiku. "Are you guys okay?" I asked my parents now that the Kodoku cult was defeated. My mom broke down crying and gave me a tight hug. I distinctly remember how my dad got more serious after he saw my mom crying. "Your mom's a bit shaken up, but we're okay." He tried to give a comforting smile as I lowered my tailed beast cloak to accept my mother's embrace. "Let's just go home." My mom quivered as she seemed to be traumatized by Monarch's kidnapping and ritual sacrifices. "Mom, dad, the house is gone. Monarch used explosive tags to destroy it after she took you." My tone was sobering as I delivered the horrible news. My parents had lived there since before I was born. My mom screamed and cried harder as she buried her face into my jacket. I was completely numb at this point as my adrenaline started to finally release me from its tight hold. When I let my mom go she almost collapsed into my dad. The Utamushi returned to my body as I gave Kiku a forlorn glance.

▱▰▱After six hours, the four of us returned to Konoha and checked my parents into a hotel. Once they were all set, Kiku and I returned to the house to see if there was anything left to salvage, there wasn't. At least the demolition was controlled enough that no other houses were too seriously damaged. I was pretty quiet over these hours as I tried to process it all. My parents would have to start looking for a new house and I was certain that my mom's depression was going to return in full force. There was a lot weighing on my mind, as Kiku could tell. "Come with me." My voice was soft and raw, almost on the precipice of pleading.

▱▰▱I led Kiku to my home, I almost forgot that she had never seen my new apartment before. The building was old and industrial but converted into an apartment complex. My apartment was a loft with exposed brick walls and wooden beam ceilings and hardwood floors. It was wide and spacious with few rooms. The living room in the center had sofas and a large record player and collection. There were easily hundreds of jazz albums on wooden shelves that were made to hold books. There were loads of posters on the walls with jazz albums. The curtains and pillows all smelled like cigarettes and there was a prominent coffee machine in the kitchen. Overall the apartment was sloppy and clearly just meant for a constantly working bachelor. "Do you like the decorations?" I asked with a concerned tone before plopping myself on one of the brown couches. I tossed a record on and adjusted the scratcher before saxophone music started playing and taking away my stress. My obsession with jazz music that was meant to calm me down and drown out other internal voices was obvious before but now that I had more money and means it was amplified and completely took over my living space. I had a feeling that this place would be better with Kiku. Light from the setting sun was coming in through the massive factory windows in the living room. I removed my shoes and mask and set them aside lazily as I melted into the sofa cushions and waited quietly for what Kiku would say next.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,665 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Class Information
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

gucci-shinigami

𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces