Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
hi, i'm a newb :heart:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  poll
  pooollll....
  ... pole?
View Results

pixelpwincess

Timid Browser

3,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 5:05 pm
hi everyone! i'm super new, and i don't think i've played since i was a kid (if even then) so i have no idea what i'm doing! i can't get a trading pass until tomorrow so i've just been bumbling around the site trying to get a head start on currency (i'm at over 21k plat already, wowee! thanks zomg)

i'm a 27 year old mom, i go by she/her pronouns and uhhh some of my favorite things are collecting dolls, sailor moon, and cats!! i love cats. oh! pink and purple are my favorite colors heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 3:08 am
pixelpwincess
hi everyone! i'm super new, and i don't think i've played since i was a kid (if even then) so i have no idea what i'm doing! i can't get a trading pass until tomorrow so i've just been bumbling around the site trying to get a head start on currency (i'm at over 21k plat already, wowee! thanks zomg)

i'm a 27 year old mom, i go by she/her pronouns and uhhh some of my favorite things are collecting dolls, sailor moon, and cats!! i love cats. oh! pink and purple are my favorite colors heart

Hi! Welcome to NSTG! I'm glad you've joined us smile You've just missed one guild event, but there will be another starting early june, with contests and games smile
In the resources section, there are posts that help give you an idea of where to start, where all the goodies are daily, and generally tips and tricks to help smooth the road.

I'm a mom too, in my 50s, nice to meet another smile I have two cats, and adore them both smile If you have any questions, just quote me, and I'll try to find the answer or point you in the right direction!  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 9:56 am
Welcome to the guild smile

Aye, zOMG! was quite nice for farming currency, and probably still is. Especially during the 3 big events every year: Easter, Halloween (and perhaps Christmas). Travel around and get those 1-hit kills, easy money gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

Another good way to get currency is playing Lake Kindred, aka gaiaonline Pokémon. Though, you will need a bit of a set up to farm efficiently there. Nevertheless, it can be both a good source both for raw currency and chance items. What will you get? Who knows?  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 11:42 am
FaereFae
pixelpwincess

Hi! Welcome to NSTG! I'm glad you've joined us smile You've just missed one guild event, but there will be another starting early june, with contests and games smile
In the resources section, there are posts that help give you an idea of where to start, where all the goodies are daily, and generally tips and tricks to help smooth the road.

I'm a mom too, in my 50s, nice to meet another smile I have two cats, and adore them both smile If you have any questions, just quote me, and I'll try to find the answer or point you in the right direction!

nice to meet you as well! smile i'm excited to see everything the site has to offer!! and i have my trading pass, so now i can be a little irresponsible lol. thank you so much heart  

pixelpwincess

Timid Browser

3,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50

pixelpwincess

Timid Browser

3,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 11:50 am
Marc Gosgosh

Aye, zOMG! was quite nice for farming currency, and probably still is. Especially during the 3 big events every year: Easter, Halloween (and perhaps Christmas). Travel around and get those 1-hit kills, easy money gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

Another good way to get currency is playing Lake Kindred, aka gaiaonline Pokémon. Though, you will need a bit of a set up to farm efficiently there. Nevertheless, it can be both a good source both for raw currency and chance items. What will you get? Who knows?

i got tons of plat just by asking for a freebie, it's funny cause i didn't read about that in any resources but i just talked to the girl standing next to leon and she gave me monies! lol i forget what i pulled today but it was less exciting

yes i've played a little lake kindred! i only have two cubdrops right now but it seems super easy to get the hang of ^-^

thank you both for the warm welcome and the gifts!! also before i accept this invite, am i allowed to be in more than one guild? surprised i'm used to neopets lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 1:17 pm
pixelpwincess
Marc Gosgosh

i got tons of plat just by asking for a freebie, it's funny cause i didn't read about that in any resources but i just talked to the girl standing next to leon and she gave me monies! lol i forget what i pulled today but it was less exciting

yes i've played a little lake kindred! i only have two cubdrops right now but it seems super easy to get the hang of ^-^

thank you both for the warm welcome and the gifts!! also before i accept this invite, am i allowed to be in more than one guild? surprised i'm used to neopets lol

Guilds arent exclusive, you can be in however many you would like. Thought from personal experience…dont go overboard ^^ just join the ones you really want to be in.

Some guilds may require a small entry fee. Some may ask for a reason why you would want to join. But the bottom line is, that there isnt a limit from Gaia’s side.  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 6:05 pm
pixelpwincess
FaereFae
pixelpwincess

nice to meet you as well! smile i'm excited to see everything the site has to offer!! and i have my trading pass, so now i can be a little irresponsible lol. thank you so much heart

Yeah, nothing like feeling rich and splurging XD

That npc you talked to in Zomg will have more gold for you today, its a daily event. Each map there haS one npc marked with dice on the map that hands out something for free every day. I go there daily to get a good amount of gold. Sometimes you get items instead, but they tend to be equippable. If you level up your rings there, you can visit more maps safely smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 11:39 pm
pixelpwincess

hello there I am Rosie and i am 49 cat mom myself ... do you have any rl pets ? my cats are all girls named lily rose, lucky and stardust  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

pixelpwincess

Timid Browser

3,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 8:59 am
White Mage Rose
pixelpwincess

hello there I am Rosie and i am 49 cat mom myself ... do you have any rl pets ? my cats are all girls named lily rose, lucky and stardust

hi Rosie, super cute names! ♥ i have many pets (i have a farm hehe) but in my house alone i have two dogs named Bella and Siggy, a cat named Freya, and a giant flemish rabbit named Fiver smile we also have a kitten coming in a couple weeks!  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 9:49 am
pixelpwincess
White Mage Rose
pixelpwincess

hi Rosie, super cute names! ♥ i have many pets (i have a farm hehe) but in my house alone i have two dogs named Bella and Siggy, a cat named Freya, and a giant flemish rabbit named Fiver smile we also have a kitten coming in a couple weeks!

wow sounds like you will be very busy with all those wonderful pets  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

pixelpwincess

Timid Browser

3,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 10:45 am
White Mage Rose
pixelpwincess
White Mage Rose
pixelpwincess

i love animals, so it makes me happy to take care of them!
speaking of, can anyone here recommend me some good affordable kindred to start with in lake kindred? smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 3:56 pm
pixelpwincess
White Mage Rose
pixelpwincess
White Mage Rose
pixelpwincess

i love animals, so it makes me happy to take care of them!
speaking of, can anyone here recommend me some good affordable kindred to start with in lake kindred? smile

i dont play that game but just keep asking maybe someone might can help you ?  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 5:13 pm
Click me softly for a guide page for lake kindred.

I think I could scavenge my own collection for some max level kindred. But be aware that it will most likely not be a „boss killer“. You will need one of those to farm the most efficient, like This little fella, who is a bit pricy.
Also, if you vote at least once daily in any Runway contest, you will get something that helps you grind the levels after 10(?) days of consecutive votings each day.  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games