Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
2022 EASTER ISLAND Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. βЄLL THЄ FЄMΛLЄ SΛLΛNDIT xxxxxxxx

LV || 06
                      ЄXP || 14/16
                      CURRЄNT ЄGGS || HATCHED EGGS

Egg 2 || 07/15
                      Egg 3 || 07/15
                      Egg 4 || 07/15
                      Egg 5 || 07/15
                      Egg 6 || 02/15

That exciting moment set aside, the look of the island outside their little corner was quickly growing more and more wild as several eggs started to begin hatching. Such little eggs held such big wonders that left Bell mesmerized as she watched Pokemon nearly twice the size of a Pokemon Center hatch out of something no bigger than her sour lizard friend. To be honest she was starting to feel a bit anxious on top of being excited for what was to hatch from her own clutch. The deer itself had opted to stay close to Bell after a Blissey waddled over to check on it. Bell happily let it stick close to her for the time being.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. βЄLL THЄ FЄMΛLЄ SΛLΛNDIT xxxxxxxx

LV || 06
                      ЄXP || 15/16

Egg 2 || 09/15
                      Egg 3 || 09/15
                      Egg 4 || 09/15
                      Egg 5 || 09/15
                      Egg 6 || 04/15

Only a bit of time passed before Bell came to realize something about their large hatchling. The atmosphere it gave off was very relaxing. The island was already had perfect weather, sunny with a gentle breeze to keep cool... but with the deer at their backs the grass felt softer and the breeze even more relaxing. It made Bell even more curious about what she should do with the hatchling. She didn't want to get its hopes up by bringing back to her trainer, only for Uhroa to turn the deer away. Though the deer hadn't really mentioned anything about sticking with Bell, aside from when the Blissey asked it if it wanted to go where the other hatchlings were being gathered. Perhaps it simply wanted to stick close to Bell for the time being? But what would it think when Bell inevitably had to leave?

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:18 am

LV || 07
                      ЄXP || 16/16 - 00/17

Egg 2 || 11/15
                      Egg 3 || 11/15
                      Egg 4 || 11/15
                      Egg 5 || 11/15
                      Egg 6 || 06/15

Casting her gaze across to the Treecko who'd also stuck around she thought back to their initial conversation about him coming along with her back to Uhroa. Did she not suggest the same thing to him that she'd only just now thought of about the hatchling? Something felt different about the lizard though. It wasn't just her personal feelings, but also a feeling that Uhroa was most certainly accept this grump. A grin caught her maw which drew the lizard's attention back to her. "What now?" he asked with his sour look.
                              "Nothing~" Bell replied with another chuckle. "Don't mind me." she added as the lizard side-eyed her before looking back down at the egg sitting before him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:22 am

LV || 07
                      ЄXP || 01/17

Egg 2 || 13/15
                      Egg 3 || 13/15
                      Egg 4 || 13/15
                      Egg 5 || 13/15
                      Egg 6 || 08/15

Tapping her tail to a tune in her head, Bell also looked down at the lizard's egg. It was shaking quite violently, her own eggs seemed to be eagerly to hatch shaking against one another. "Hmm? I think these ones are going to hatch all the same time." Bell announced as she stood up onto her hind legs, front claws gently resting on a couple of the eggs. Leaning back she used her tail to keep upright as several cracks started to show across the eggs surfaces and a similar light to the deer's hatching escaped the cracks. Just how much more crapped was their corner going to get?

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:42 am

LV || 07
                      ЄXP || 02/17

Egg 2 || 15/15
                      Egg 3 || 15/15
                      Egg 4 || 15/15
                      Egg 5 || 15/15
                      Egg 6 || 10/15

When the light faded, the small group of three had expanded to a whopping eight! Including the Treecko's hatchling, their corner had in fact grown quite small. The largest of their cluster was a large snake-like Pokemon made seemingly of rocks. Bell's eyes lit up at the rocky giant. That feeling she had about the Treecko was x1000 with this one. "Now I know my trainer will like you!" Bell exclaimed rather loudly from her excitement. The rocky snake tilted its head before opening its maw as if to smile. Once more a Blissey waddled her way over to ask about the newest hatchlings to which Bell had to tear her excitement from the rock snake to the others that had hatched. She didn't want to seem mean to those she did have 'that' feeling for, but it seemed the feeling was mutual as four of the 5 total hatchlings decided to join the Blissey. In the end all that remained was the Onix and Axew, a reptilian-like Pokemon. Bell wasn't sure about this one, and it also didn't seem sure about Bell or any of the others for that matter. Still, like the deer it wasn't a bad idea to let it stick around.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:55 am
User Image

User Image
                          𝒞 𝐻 𝐸 𝑅 𝐼
                          The Espurr
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Egg 11: 4 / 15 • Egg 12: 2 / 15 • Egg 13: 2 / 15
                          -

Cheri continued staring at the barren grass patch the volunteer and company had previously occupied. The silence was broken only by Castle shuffling as it clambered back onto its questionably thin legs. Teleportation was always impressive; the ability to teleport so many individuals (of varying sizes) was even more so.

"Woah indeed." She said. "We should ask to borrow the Alakazam when she gets back. It could help us and then we won’t need to find a volunteer for the rest of the babies." Because there would be more. In fact, Cheri was already scoping the landscape for new options and spotted a few eggs nearby that clearly needed tending.

"I hope she brings a bigger wagon. Then we can store all the eggs. Do you get tired carrying your eggs with your mind, Cloud?" She inquired, moving over and scooping up two eggs and hauling them over to another one that’d been nestled beside her during the time. She’d seen a lot of special babies so far, but none struck her as the type she could bring back to terrorize her trainer.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheri the Espurr
LVL: 77 | HP: 770/770 | EXP: 22/27
FP: 0/5 (0/10)

Ability
Own Tempo: This Pokémon cannot be Confused while having this ability. Intimidate will not lower this pokemon's attack.

Attacks
FAY | SPC || Disarming Voice: 40 DMG; Ignores accuracy & evasiveness.
PSY | SPC || Psybeam: 65 DMG; 4/10 Chance to Confuse.
RCK | PHY || Stone Edge: 100 DMG; 1/10 chance for critical hit.
PSY | PHY || Zen Headbutt: 80 DMG; 3/10 Chance to Flinch target.

(Next Move: )

Held Item
Choice Band: Physical attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move.

KipsterHipster

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:32 am
User Image
C L O U D
The Togepi

Now it was back to just the two of them— four, they had Blobby and Castle with them now! It was nice not to have to care for all those babies, keeping an eye on them was hard work; especially for the big ones! You'd think, since they were bigger you wouldn't have to worry about them as much, but it was just the opposite. The bigger a baby just meant the bigger your worries were.

With a sigh, Cloud plopped himself onto the ground, which promoted Blobby to do the same. Both watched as Cheri began collecting her next batch of eggs with a pleasant breeze at their backs. He'd start up again soon too, he just wanted to rest for right now. "I do get a little tired," he admitted. "If I think too hard or too long the back of my head starts to feel tingly, and if I keep going my entire BRAIN feels like this." Cloud rubbed his temples vigorously to simulate the static-y pressure. "But, after I take a break or eat something it goes away. Do you carry stuff with your mind too, Cher Bear?"

Egg 11 06/15 Egg 12 04/15 Egg 13 02/15 Egg 14 02/15

xxN A M E: Cloud - Togepi
User Image

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
L E V E L: 49
G E N D E R: Male
NATURE: Bold: Oblivious; Cheerful; Painfully optimistic
ABILITY: Super Luck: All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit. This ability can combine with attacks that can already critically hit and increase the chance of a critical hit even more
HOLDING: N/A
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ancient Power - 60: 3/10 Chance of raising all of user's stats one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome: Generate a number 1-18 for the type of move metronome will do. Then, generate the number beside the title for that type.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yawn - Makes the target drowsy, at the end of the next turn the foe is put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target

User Image User Image 490/490 HP | Status: None | 19/30 EXP | 04/05 FP (06/10) | Next Move; Level 33 - Ancient Power

Razpitan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:19 am
User Image

User Image
                          𝒞 𝐻 𝐸 𝑅 𝐼
                          The Espurr

Egg 11: 6 / 15 • Egg 12: 4 / 15 • Egg 13: 4 / 15 • Egg 14: 2 / 15 • Egg 15: 2 / 15
                          -

Cheri dropped another egg next to her collection, head bobbing up and down in a nod. "That makes sense. My brain gets itchy too if I have you use my powers. It happens a lot when I have to talk to my trainer," a concerning sign that ought not to be ignored in the long run. She tapped her chin thoughtfully, finding another egg and adding it to her collection. There were a few extra lying about and well and as an act of kindness, she brought them over to Cloud since he’d need his own stock replenished as well. He’d done so for her earlier, she could repay the act.

"No. Not really. I just have Noah or my trainer carry everything. They’re very good at it... well my trainer is. Noah isn’t very good at anything to be honest. He’s not very useful." Somewhere, the Oshawott was probably sneezing as he was talked about behind his back. "I’ll carry if I have to and they can’t but that isn’t often." With eggs gathered, she plopped down next to Cloud and Blobby to sit. "Once she comes back, we should find the lake."

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheri the Espurr
LVL: 77 | HP: 770/770 | EXP: 23/27

Ability
Own Tempo: This Pokémon cannot be Confused while having this ability. Intimidate will not lower this pokemon's attack.

Attacks

Held Item
Choice Band: Physical attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move.

KipsterHipster

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:43 pm
User Image
C L O U D
The Togepi

"I wonder if we could stop our brains from being itchy..." Cloud wondered aloud at this, sad to hear his friend also suffered from this and when she was talking to her trainer too! He was lucky his brain didn't do the same whenever he tried talking to Huebert, it would never stop itching! The Togepi perked up and turned his attention to Cheri when he noticed her approach him with a few eggs after she'd collected her own. "Aw, thank you~"

Cloud wiggled his legs out in the warm sun. "Maybe you can teach him to be useful," he suggested for this Noah she mentioned. He'd never met a pokemon that wasn't good at something, so Noah probably needed to just try more things. He opened his mouth to respond to her lake suggestion but gasped instead when something red flickered into his line of sight. "Gasp!" Cloud pointed to the bright red wagon that had just... appeared in front of them, like... like magic!

"You'll have to forgive my tardiness." A new voice spoke into each member of the group's mind, low and sincere. To the right of the wagon, there was another flicker, yellow this time, and the Alakazam returned. "Taylor, the human volunteer who was just with us, suggested I return to you two and assist where I can. But, we needed to get the babies settled first." She turned her gaze to Cheri. "Here is your new wagon."

Egg 11 08/15 Egg 12 06/15 Egg 13 04/15 Egg 14 04/15 Egg 15 02/15

xxN A M E: Cloud - Togepi
User Image

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
L E V E L: 49
G E N D E R: Male
NATURE: Bold: Oblivious; Cheerful; Painfully optimistic
ABILITY: Super Luck: All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit. This ability can combine with attacks that can already critically hit and increase the chance of a critical hit even more
HOLDING: N/A
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ancient Power - 60: 3/10 Chance of raising all of user's stats one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome: Generate a number 1-18 for the type of move metronome will do. Then, generate the number beside the title for that type.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yawn - Makes the target drowsy, at the end of the next turn the foe is put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target

User Image User Image 490/490 HP | Status: None | 20/30 EXP | 04/05 FP (06/10) | Next Move; Level 33 - Ancient Power

Razpitan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:34 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

I must be on my guard here: Easter Island
Come here, I’ll protect you…: A strange little bunny (Cybun), an odd little baby (Meltan), and a growing collection of Pokechildren

Counters:
Egg Hatch:

Egg 6: 13/15
Egg 7: 13/15
Egg 8: 13/15
Egg 9: 6/15
Egg 10: 6/15

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 ”Come along, dear, let’s head back with the others,” the Lopunny coaxed gently, gesturing for the Meltan to follow along with her. There were a lot of these newly hatched baby Pokemon that she had to keep an eye on now in addition to her little bunny companion, and she couldn’t help but wonder if maybe this would start to become too much for her to take on alone. And not to mention there’d still be plenty more eggs left to hatch after she’d finished with all of the ones in this most recent batch she’d gotten… Maybe she should try to find one of the volunteers and turn over some of these young ones to them to be put up for adoption. As much as it would break her heart to do it… she was just a single mother Lopunny and she could only handle so much on her plate at once.

So it was settled, maybe after a few of the eggs in this new batch finally hatched, she’d go find a volunteer to take some of them. It was just a matter of deciding which ones she’d want to give away, and if there were any she’d want to keep. Though that also brought up the question of if Zane would want any of these babies… Knowing him and how soft-hearted he was, it would probably be tough for him to want to give any of them away. But still, she wouldn’t want him to just completely overload his team with so many Pokemon just because he wanted to keep them all, there was only so much responsibility one trainer could take on, after all. And trying to raise over 100 Pokemon all at once was an exercise in insanity if she'd ever heard one. 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 17 │ 170/170 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│ 8/17 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Quick Attack: 40 (Priority +1) ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: Return (TR) ; Play Rough (TR)

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:53 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Come here, I’ll protect you…: A strange little bunny (Cybun), an odd little baby (Meltan), and a growing collection of Pokechildren

Counters:
Egg Hatch:

Egg 6: 15/15
Egg 7: 15/15
Egg 8: 15/15
Egg 9: 8/15
Egg 10: 8/15

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Checking over her shoulder to make sure the Meltan was following and keeping close, Marzipan gave a warm smile to the tiny Tentacool still hitching a ride on her shoulder and reached a hand up to gently pat it on its smooth rounded head. She just hoped the rest of the Pokebabies had been staying relatively safe while she had to leave them for a bit, but to her surprise and horror she only just barely spotted the shapes of the Growlithe and Pansage growing more and more distant as they had taken off running across the nearby fields. Apparently not the types to sit still on one place for more than a minute, curiosity had gotten the better of them and they took the opportunity to go gallivanting off to explore. Oh for Arceus’ sakes… Not this! Not now! What sort of mother could she call herself if she’d let her children just wander off and get lost? Not a very good one, that’s what!

The Nincada, apparently having been left behind by the others, turned and lifted itself up a bit more on its hind legs, wiggling its antennae as if trying to sense where she was. ”Come on, we need to go before they run off too far," she said in a firm tone, scooping up the tiny bug and finding a place on her shoulder next to the Tentacool to let it perch so she wouldn’t lose it too. Marzipan was trying to keep a calm, solid straight face, but on the inside she was thoroughly panicking as she was scrambling to try and fix the situation. Before she could move to try and give chase, however, a small chorus of cracking noises grabbed her attention as she realized more eggs were starting to hatch. Dammit… now was not the time for this! But it wasn’t like she could carry them all at once and hatch them while on the run, hopefully she could make this quick before she’d end up losing sight of the runaway pair. 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 17 │ 170/170 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│ 9/17 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Quick Attack: 40 (Priority +1) ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: Return (TR) ; Play Rough (TR)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:07 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Counters:
Egg Hatch:

Egg 9: 10/15
Egg 10: 10/15
Egg 11: 2/15
Egg 12: 2/15
Egg 13: 2/15

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Quickly placing the cracking eggs on the ground and stepping back to give them enough space, Marzipan shut her eyes as an even brighter flash of light than the others flooded the general area. Taking a breath, she slowly reopened them again… and found herself looking at a pair of Pokemon much larger than all of the previous ones she’d hatched so far. One was a tall, purple, insect-like looking Pokemon with a wide, saucer-shaped head, a pair of large red eyes on either side of a small white section that looked like it could be a mouth or some sort of vent. It sported a pointed singular claw on each end of its arms, and a large cannon-like formation atop its back. The other was a floating creature that looked somewhat rooster-like, a shock of orange and yellow plumes or bristles formed a thick crest atop its head that split the two halves of its face down the center, and on each of its thin black arms were a pair of shells that seemed like separate parts of a bird-like mask.

They looked unlike any Pokemon that she would’ve reasonable seen face to face, the rooster-like one giving a twirling flourish in midair where it hovered as it let out a bellowing ”KO KO KO!” that reverberated within the forest and across the fields. And sat in front of these two large sized Pokemon was a single, dwarf-sized Kecleon, looking up at her blearily as it wiped its eyes with a yellow-clawed hand as if it had just woken up from a nap. Well, this was… certainly quite unexpected, where could they could’ve gotten eggs that hatched into these strange, almost mythical looking Pokemon? What sort of eggs were these, even…? 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 17 │ 170/170 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│ 10/17 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Quick Attack: 40 (Priority +1) ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: Return (TR) ; Play Rough (TR)

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:20 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Counters:
Egg Hatch:

Egg 9: 12/15
Egg 10: 12/15
Egg 11: 4/15
Egg 12: 4/15
Egg 13: 4/15

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Well, that was neither here nor there now… Seems seeking out a volunteer or maybe one of the many Chanseys and Blisseys to turn over some of these newly hatched babies would have to wait for now, she still had two runaways that she had to catch and bring back safely before something bad might end up happening to them. Peering past the two larger Pokemon to try to get a visual back on them, her ears perked in alarm when she realized she could no longer see them. Damn, damn, DAMN… Where could they have possibly gone from there?! Shoot… Well she wasn’t going to just sit around and wait for the possibility that someone else might stumble across them and pick them up, but at the same time… Running off after them would mean having to leave behind her mysterious odd little bunny companion.

This was truly a dilemma… But she’d rather part ways temporarily from her companion than let the lives of two children be potentially endangered, they could meet up again afterwards. Heaving a heavy sigh, Marzipan approached her Cybun companion, gently setting down the egg that she’d been carrying for it down onto the ground next to it and giving it a couple light pats on its metallic head between its ears. ”My apologies… I’ll need to leave briefly to find some runaway children, preferably before something terrible might happen to them. Wait here in the meantime, I’ll try not to take too long to get back, okay?” 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 17 │ 170/170 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│ 11/17 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Quick Attack: 40 (Priority +1) ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: Return (TR) ; Play Rough (TR)

StarlightSchism
I'll be having Marzipan go off on her own for now since it's been a while that you've last posted. If you come back and want for them to meet up again, we can definitely do that!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image
                          𝒞 𝐻 𝐸 𝑅 𝐼
                          The Espurr

Egg 11: 8 / 15 • Egg 12: 6 / 15 • Egg 13: 6 / 15 • Egg 14: 4 / 15 • Egg 15: 4 / 15
                          -

"I don’t think so. Noah is fairly useless." Cheri said in response. It was nice of Cloud though to be considerate of the matter and suggest that she could teach him to be useful. Maybe one day she’d find something she could pretend the Oshawott was good for. Or continue to point out that he was good at nothing.

Her attention perked as Cloud gasped. Her eyes focused on the red dot, another wagon and then the reappearance of the Alakazam from before. The Espurr was immediately back on her feet, toddling over to examine the wagon. It was nice, shiny, and slightly bigger than her last one. "I like it." She snagged the handle and gave it a pull; the wheels rolled rather smoothly over the rough terrain. Excellent.

Cheri tugged it over and started storing her eggs inside. "Do you want to put your eggs in as well, Cloud?" She said before addressing the Alakazam. "Thank you. So, you’ll come with us then? Can you show us where the lake is? We’re going to teach the eggs how to swim." She paused in thought. "Is there any cotton candy around as well?"

User Image
LVL: 77 | HP: 770/770 | EXP: 24/27

Ability

Attacks

Held Item

KipsterHipster

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:40 pm
User Image

User Image
                          𝒞 𝐻 𝐸 𝑅 𝐼
                          The Espurr

Egg 11: 10 / 15 • Egg 12: 8 / 15 • Egg 13: 8 / 15 • Egg 14: 6 / 15 • Egg 15: 6 / 15
                          -

As she waited for responses, Cheri took a moment to look over the eggs she’d collected for herself. She hadn’t been nearly as selective as the first batch and hopefully, that wouldn’t be an issue in the long run. Not that her selections so far had been bad; Castle was a great asset and they’d be getting far with it on their side. And Blobby was an excellent second in command from Cloud’s side.

At least in her opinion. Taking on her appearance was an interesting skill set that she’d not seen before. Of course, various pokemon could do various things so, in the long run, it wasn’t too much of a surprise. She wished she had swiped Lafayette’s communicator and brought it with her; she could’ve investigated all the specifics on the babies they’d be hatching and formulate a plan. Could she bring any back? If so, how many? Lafayette was supposed to be collecting all sorts of pokemon samples on Juliean’s behalf. Why? She had no clue; the skunk-haired man was clearly the lazy sort if he was willing to send the Aussie out on such menial tasks.

User Image
LVL: 77 | HP: 770/770 | EXP: 25/27

Ability

Attacks

Held Item

The Archives (Past/Closed Events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff