Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
2022 EASTER ISLAND Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:52 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

I must be on my guard here: Easter Island
Come here, I’ll protect you…: An odd little baby (Meltan), and an elderly Arcanine

Counters:
Egg Hatch:

Egg 11: 15/15
Egg 12: 15/15
Egg 13: 15/15
Egg 14: 8/15
Egg 15: 8/15

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Marzipan raised a brow at the Arcanine’s words, wondering if maybe she might have some insight on what the situation on the island was that they’d sent out requests for volunteers to come and help this year. ”Any idea of why, do you know?” she asked, unable to help but let her curiosity get the better of her. To which the Arcanine simply shrugged, shaking her head as her hazel eyes narrowed slightly in thought. ”Yer guess is as good as mine, hon,” the fire dog responded, sounding somewhat unsure, ”Sometimes we do get a pretty good-sized surplus o’ eggs to move off the island ‘round this time o’ year, but even so it’s never gotten quite this bad. At least not to this sorta extent that we need to bring in extra helpin’ hands, so to speak.” Huh, well that's a bit disappointing, though the Lopunny supposed she couldn't blame her newfound partner for being pretty clueless about the situation as well, though she seemed to know at least a bit better than the rabbit herself did. Still, at least it was confirmation that whatever was happening on the island this year was definitely not normal, straight from the Ponyta’s... or actually the Arcanine’s mouth in this case. Maybe it was just a matter of a simple accident that completely threw off the regular routine and made a big mess out of everything, for all they knew. While the volunteers and all the Pokemon attendants around here were surely experts at their jobs, even they could make mistakes sometimes... 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│ 1/18 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Quick Attack: 40 (Priority +1) ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: Return (TR) ; Play Rough (TR)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:54 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

Come here, I’ll protect you…: An odd little baby (Meltan), and an elderly Arcanine

Counters:
Egg Hatch:

Egg 14: 10/15
Egg 15: 10/15
Egg 16: 2/15
Egg 17: 2/15
Egg 18: 2/15

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Not long into their walk, however, the ever-familiar noise of cracking eggshells accompanied by the telltale shuddering of eggs ready-to-hatch drew the pair’s attention. Following the same routine as before, Marzipan set the trio of eggs out and stepped back to give them appropriate space before they finally burst open. Compared to the pair of what were likely legendary type Pokemon from earlier, these three seemed like pretty standard fare, a small Qwilfish just barely bigger than a tennis ball, the tiniest Wurmple she’d ever seen in her life, and a cute looking little puffball of a Cottonee. The Lopunny briefly considered maybe keeping the Grass-type at least as a possible candidate to take back to Hoenn with her, it seemed like it could fit in the best with the sorts of Pokemon that Zane really liked to have on his team… Of course, Filo might not be too pleased with the prospect of having potential competition in another Grass-type, or maybe she’d be delighted with having a new friend to play with. Marzipan couldn’t say for sure what the Chikorita might think since she didn’t know her well enough yet, the grass dino being the newest addition to their team so far and still very unfamiliar to her…

”So what’re ya thinkin’, darlin’? Any ya wanna keep?” The Arcanine’s voice cut through her thoughts, snapping her back to attention as she nodded in return. ”Ah, yeah, I’d like to keep the Cottonee for the time being,” she responded somewhat hastily. As much as the Lopunny hated sounding like she might be playing favorites among them, the other two just didn’t feel like they’d fit in too well with the kind of Pokemon her trainer particularly liked. With a happy little pip, the little puffball floated its way over and alighted onto the rabbit’s shoulder, nestling down into its new perch while the Arcanine stepped closer towards the remaining pair.

”Right, y’all will be comin’ with me then~ Ya can join n' play with the others waitin’ over in the nursery in the meantime,” she cajoled lightly in a warm, motherly tone, meeting Marzipan’s gaze and giving her a wink before disappearing in a flash, taking the two babies along with her. 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│ 2/18 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Quick Attack: 40 (Priority +1) ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: Return (TR) ; Play Rough (TR)

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:09 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

Counters:
Egg Hatch:

Egg 14: 12/15
Egg 15: 12/15
Egg 16: 4/15
Egg 17: 4/15
Egg 18: 4/15

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 The Arcanine was gone for only a brief moment before she materialized back beside the Lopunny, the Meltan resting on her back still present and seemingly undisturbed by the sudden teleporting as it was napping away on the big dog’s back. ”Haha~ Almost forgot the lil’ one was still back there, honestly. But it seems to be pretty alright with just chillin’ there for now despite the sudden trip,” the senior reassured with a low chuckle, nodding towards Marzipan for them to resume their walk in the meantime. At least the little silver blob looked pretty happy with where it was for now, hopefully the almost constant teleporting back and forth wouldn’t disturb it too much. The Arcanine would definitely be doing that quite a bit as they’d settle into a routine of her swooping more and more babies off to the nursery as they hatched. Surely one would think that constantly teleporting around everywhere, while a convenient way to travel, might get tiring after a while. Still, the big Fire-type didn’t seem too bothered with the prospect of bouncing back and forth to transport new hatchlings as needed, and if she had any complaints she certainly didn’t voice them aloud. For now, at least… 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│ 3/18 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Quick Attack: 40 (Priority +1) ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: Return (TR) ; Play Rough (TR)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:33 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

Come here, I’ll protect you…: An odd little baby (Meltan), and Solana

Counters:
Egg Hatch:

Egg 14: 14/15
Egg 15: 14/15
Egg 16: 6/15
Egg 17: 6/15
Egg 18: 6/15

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Strolling briskly yet casually side-by-side as they easily covered quite a lot of distance across the vast field, Marzipan could start to make out the start of a faint trail that cut right through the grass and led into a larger, more expansive sort of wooded area a bit of a ways away. Her Arcanine companion would sniff around the ground every so often, using her keener sense of smell to pick up the scents of the two runaways and subtly guide them in that direction she was picking them up most strongly from. ”Y’know, I’ve been so caught up in all this business o’ dealin’ with the hatchlings that I just plum forgot to introduce myself. If we’re gonna be stickin’ together for a while, we should at least know each other’s names so we ain’t strangers no more, yeah?” the big dog spoke up, offering a bright smile and a polite dip of her head to the Lopunny, ”Name’s Solana, though most folks ‘round here just call me Lana, n’ that’s all good with me if ya wanna call me that too. How ‘bout you, sweet pea?”

Seemed the Arcanine, or Lana, rather, had no shortage of those little cute-sounding nicknames to call the Lopunny by. But to be fair, she most likely did that with everyone given her very friendly and hospitable disposition, though the rabbit certainly didn’t mind it that much at all either. ”I’m Marzipan, or just Marzi or Marz for short. My trainer has a bit of a habit of naming his Pokemon after sweets and desserts, or at the very least ingredients that could be used for such,” she replied, giving a respectful nod and a small smile in return, ”It’s a pleasure to meet you and to get to know you for as long as we’ll share company together, Lana.” 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│ 4/18 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Quick Attack: 40 (Priority +1) ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: Return (TR) ; Play Rough (TR)

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:53 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

Come here, I’ll protect you…: An odd little baby (Meltan), and Solana

Counters:
Egg Hatch:

Egg 14: 15/15
Egg 15: 15/15
Egg 16: 8/15
Egg 17: 8/15
Egg 18: 8/15

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Lana gave a hearty sounding barking laugh, gently bumping into the Lopunny with her flank as her way of giving a little elbow nudge to her companion. ”Dessert themed names, eh? Sounds like they might have a pretty sweet attitude themselves, if ya get what I mean~” she joked lightly with a toothy grin, to which Marzipan couldn’t help but give a little giggle of her own. ”Heh, I’d say that fits him quite well, actually.” Really, she could say that there was a lot to like about Zane just in general, from his well-mannered and kind attitude to how much he seemed to really care about Pokemon. There was a reason why he had trained so hard to be able to become a nurse in his own right, even though his true dream he really wanted to pursue was to be able to open up his own bakery.

Marzipan could still vividly remember their time spent together, how gentle and patient he was with her despite the rabbit being extremely paranoid, territorial, and emotionally closed off from everyone around her, lingering scars from how poorly she’d been treated by her previous ‘owners’… He’d helped give her hope for things to be able to get better, gave her a reason to keep pushing onwards for a better life with those who truly loved and cared for her. Really, she owed him a lot for what he’d done for her, and she hoped to be able to pay that debt back, by being a protector and a kind of surrogate mother to him for as long as he’d need her… 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│ 5/18 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Quick Attack: 40 (Priority +1) ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: Return (TR) ; Play Rough (TR)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:50 pm
User Image

User Image
                          𝒞 𝐻 𝐸 𝑅 𝐼
                          The Espurr
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Egg 16: 10 / 15 • Egg 17: 8 / 15 • Egg 18: 8 / 15 • Egg 19: 6 / 15 • Egg 20: 6 / 15
                          -

Beardia was a wise individual. Cheri made a note to ask many more unnecessary questions during their time here to try and capitalize on her knowledge. She nodded at the comment and maneuvered herself and her wagon closer to Cloud and the others, bracing just as the teleportation took place.

She felt alright once the reemerged – or was it reformed? What truly happened to the body when teleportation happened? – and took a moment to blink (for the second time since being here) and took a gander around. True to her word, Beardia had brought her and Cloud (and their selected babies) next to a lake, just as desired.

"Thank you, Beardia." She said before the Alakazam had disappeared. She looked to the Ponyta longingly, still determined to test if it was made from cotton candy or not but deciding that the eggs learning to swim was slightly more important. If anything, she’d find a way to sneak it back to Lafayette and try. Yes, that was a suitable plan.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheri the Espurr
LVL: 78 | HP: 780/780 | EXP: 6/28
FP: 0/5 (0/10)

Ability
Own Tempo: This Pokémon cannot be Confused while having this ability. Intimidate will not lower this pokemon's attack.

Attacks
FAY | SPC || Disarming Voice: 40 DMG; Ignores accuracy & evasiveness.
PSY | SPC || Psybeam: 65 DMG; 4/10 Chance to Confuse.
RCK | PHY || Stone Edge: 100 DMG; 1/10 chance for critical hit.
PSY | PHY || Zen Headbutt: 80 DMG; 3/10 Chance to Flinch target.

(Next Move: )

Held Item
Choice Band: Physical attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move.

KipsterHipster

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:51 pm
User Image

User Image
                          𝒞 𝐻 𝐸 𝑅 𝐼
                          The Espurr

Egg 16: 12 / 15 • Egg 17: 10 / 15 • Egg 18: 10 / 15 • Egg 19: 8 / 15 • Egg 20: 8 / 15
                          -

"Coming!" She tugged the wagon and toddled down after Cloud towards the water’s surface. It certainly looked deep and hopefully, no one would drown during this excursion. Because that’d be problematic.

She set the handle down and grabbed one of the eggs, carrying it over and setting it down so that it rested between herself and Cloud. And Blobby if he too happened to be nearby. "So how should we teach them? Should we just throw it in?" Now was the time to plan, among other things. She glanced back at Castle, who rumbled near the lake, gingerly poking the surface with one of its many stone column limbs. Would it be wise to let Castle swim? Or would it just sink to the bottom of the lake (if it was deep enough)? It was a little early to be losing their Fortress of Donut Solitude (she was working on the name options). But then again, could a building drown?

There were so many questions to be asked and Cheri was just about to start posing them to Cloud when a familiar figure splashing about a few feet away from them caught her attention. Was that…

"…Noah?" Or a pokemon who looked vaguely like her trainer’s favored otter. Did he send him here too to help? She hoped not, Noah was no help. Determined to confirm this, she glanced at Cloud and Blobby and pointed in that direction. "I’ll be right back. Why don’t you unload the rest of the eggs so we can start the swimming lessons!"

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheri the Espurr
LVL: 78 | HP: 780/780 | EXP: 7/28

Ability
Own Tempo: This Pokémon cannot be Confused while having this ability. Intimidate will not lower this pokemon's attack.

Attacks

Held Item
Choice Band: Physical attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move.

KipsterHipster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:07 pm
User Image
C L O U D
The Togepi

Bloud followed closely behind Cheri and her wagon, but with far wider eyes and his attention almost solely on the lake before them; he'd never seen water before, let alone one as big as this!

Cloud gave an inspectatory hum and puzzled over the egg, then the surface of the water that rippled gently with the occasional breeze. "Maybe we don't throw them in..." he started slowly, then gave his temples an extra hard rub to get his brain going; they needed ideas! "Maybe we can float them in?" Cloud was moving as he talked now, inching closer to the water to check for something. He waded in just far enough for the water to rush over his feet and with a high-pitched laugh he came rushing back.

"The water isn't cold, so maybe we can push the babies in and swim with them?"

Egg 16 12/15 Egg 17 10/15 Egg 18 086/15 Egg 19 08/15 Egg 20 06/15

xxN A M E: Cloud - Togepi
User Image

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
L E V E L: 50
G E N D E R: Male
NATURE: Bold: Oblivious; Cheerful; Painfully optimistic
ABILITY: Super Luck: All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit. This ability can combine with attacks that can already critically hit and increase the chance of a critical hit even more
HOLDING: N/A
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ancient Power - 60: 3/10 Chance of raising all of user's stats one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome: Generate a number 1-18 for the type of move metronome will do. Then, generate the number beside the title for that type.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yawn - Makes the target drowsy, at the end of the next turn the foe is put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target

User Image User Image 500/500 HP | Status: None | 30/30 EXP | 04/05 FP (06/10) | Next Move; Level 33 - Ancient Power

Razpitan

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:15 pm
User Image
C L O U D
The Togepi

After sharing his, probably super great, idea, Cloud waited eagerly for Cheri's feedback. But when she spoke, she only uttered a name. The Togepi's expression melded into one of confused curiosity. "Noah?" he repeated back to her as he turned his gaze in the direction Cheri was facing, which was back to the lake. What was the useless one doing here? Had he come to join them and become useful? That was nice!

"Okay!" "Dit!" Both Cloud and Bloud saluted Cheri, the former a second quicker than his twin, at her suggestion before they got to work. "Maybe Noah can help us teach the eggs to swim?" he suggested, lingering behind while Bloud set to work unloading the eggs. "He already knows how to swim and I bet he could give us a few tips." Like... how to actually swim! Cloud still didn't know how to do that.

Egg 16 14/15 Egg 17 12/15 Egg 18 10/15 Egg 19 10/15 Egg 20 08/15

User Image

ABILITY: Super Luck: All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit. This ability can combine with attacks that can already critically hit and increase the chance of a critical hit even more
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ancient Power - 60: 3/10 Chance of raising all of user's stats one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome: Generate a number 1-18 for the type of move metronome will do. Then, generate the number beside the title for that type.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yawn - Makes the target drowsy, at the end of the next turn the foe is put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target

User Image User Image 500/500 HP | Status: None | 01/31 EXP | 04/05 FP (06/10) | Next Move; Level 33 - Ancient Power

Razpitan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:33 pm
User Image
C L O U D
The Togepi

On his own for now, Cloud gave Cheri a 'see you later' wave before he joined Bloud by the wagon. The shapeshifter baby had made some decent headway already: three eggs had now joined Cheri's original one on the bank, but he'd since stopped and was now staring into the wagon. "Whatcha doing, Blobby?" he questioned as he stepped up to his right. "Tha..." Bloud worked his mouth slowly, pushing his tongue out so the tip poked out a bit. "Th-that," he finally pronounced and pointed to the inside of the wagon just as a bright pink light erupted.

Cloud shielded his eyes and then brought his arm down when the light shifted away from him. He blinked, rubbed his eyes, then tried looking into the wagon again, "gasp!" A giant gem stared back at him, maybe even larger than him, but when he looked down he found a pair of red eyes staring back at him. The light that'd blinded them both had been the sun reflecting off this big, pink gem! "Hi, there!" Cloud greeted the new baby in the wagon. "You're very pretty! And bright!"

Egg 16 15/15 Egg 17 14/15 Egg 18 12/15 Egg 19 12/15 Egg 20 10/15

User Image

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image 500/500 HP | Status: None | 02/31 EXP | 04/05 FP (06/10) | Next Move; Level 33 - Ancient Power

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:30 pm
User Image

User Image
                          𝒞 𝐻 𝐸 𝑅 𝐼
                          The Espurr

Egg 16: 14 / 15 • Egg 17: 12 / 15 • Egg 18: 12 / 15 • Egg 19: 10 / 15 • Egg 20: 10 / 15
                          -

Cheri mulled over Cloud’s suggestion as she made her way over to the rogue Oshawott. Starting the eggs off by floating sounded like a solid idea. She was sure that when it came to humans, that was one of the first activities involving water they were taught. If you couldn’t float, you sank. Sinking things didn’t swim very well.

First things first though. She stopped a few feet away from the Oshawott, watching it keenly for a few seconds. It was excitedly splashing about in a divot in the sand that water from the lake had become trapped in. It seemed to be enjoying itself quite a bit.

"Noah?" The Oshawott stopped, blinked, and turned to face her in confusion. “Osha?” Cheri frowned. This was not Noah.

User Image
LVL: 78 | HP: 780/780 | EXP: 8/28

Ability

Attacks

Held Item

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:32 pm
User Image

User Image
                          𝒞 𝐻 𝐸 𝑅 𝐼
                          The Espurr

Egg 16: 15 / 15 • Egg 17: 14 / 15 • Egg 18: 14 / 15 • Egg 19: 12 / 15 • Egg 20: 12 / 15
                          -

Judging from the wide-eyed stare and general sense of naïve innocence, this Oshawott was a baby. It was freshly hatched from one of the many wayward eggs lingering about. The Espurr scanned the landscape and noticed not too far off the remains of cracked eggshells.

"Ah." What a shame. Cheri focused on the Oshawott again as it approached her, eyes wide and amazed at how bright the cat-like pokemon was. She was used to that; bright pink was an uncommon Espurr color. Lafayette had said it made her ‘weird’. Juliean had said she was ‘certainly special’. She took those things for the face value they were worth, which wasn’t much but was more than nothing.

When the otter reached out to try and touch her, Cheri slapped its paw away, startling the poor thing. Just because it wasn’t Noah, didn’t make it any better. This was a perfect time to learn how she could help her teammate become less useless. After all, they were both basically mentally babies. Yes, this could work to her advantage. "You’re going to come with me, Noah 2." The Oshawott blinked. What?

User Image
LVL: 78 | HP: 780/780 | EXP: 9/28

Ability

Attacks

Held Item

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:40 pm
User Image

User Image
                          𝒞 𝐻 𝐸 𝑅 𝐼
                          The Espurr

Egg 17: 15 / 15 • Egg 18: 15 / 15 • Egg 19: 14 / 15 • Egg 20: 14 / 15 • Egg 21: 2 / 15
                          -

"We’re going to teach eggs to swim, And I’m going to teach you how to not be useless." ”Osha-“ She smacked him on the top of his head and earned a yelp from the otter. There would be no protesting her decision and before the poor creature could attempt to flee, Cheri had latched onto his fur collar and proceeded to drag him back to where Cloud and the others resided.

"I’m back." She let go, allowing the Oshawott to fall back on his rump, clearly dazed at being forced from its fun to this unknown collection. Were these other babies? He hadn’t seen any other pokemon so far after all.

Cheri let the otter stew in his confusion as she toddled over to Cloud and Blobby, peering into the wagon at the very pretty rock pokemon. "Oooohhh it’s pink. Pink is a pretty color." Just like cotton candy. Which made her wonder, were there other candy types that came in various colors? Maybe that was a question to ask Beardia when she returned.

"So where do we start with the eggs. I like your floating idea. Do you think your new babies can float?" She tapped her chin in thought, eyeing Castle and the Ponyta. She didn't even to bother to address the arrival of the Oshawott she dragged back, who continued to look entirely confused about the scenario. It also hadn’t occurred to her that there was yet another pokemon hovering around, a ghostly blob with a skull for a face.

User Image
LVL: 78 | HP: 780/780 | EXP: 10/28

Ability

Attacks

Held Item

KipsterHipster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:53 pm
User Image

User Image
                          𝒞 𝐻 𝐸 𝑅 𝐼
                          The Espurr

Egg 19: 15 / 15 • Egg 20: 15 / 15 • Egg 21: 4 / 15 • Egg 22: 2 / 15 • Egg 23: 2 / 15
                          -

She didn’t miss the sounds of further cracking, nor the other shimmers of light peaking through the breaks. Fortunate as it was that Beardia had teleported them to the lake, these eggs weren’t staying eggs long enough to teach in egg form. She turned her attention to the new arrivals and for once, there were any oversized masses threatening to destroy the sanctity of her wagon.

"Hello." She greeted, staring at the two. The Mawile’s large mouth head yawned while it rubbed away at its eyes and the monkey perked up in excitement, clearly delighted to take in its new surroundings. Which started with eyeballing Cloud, a Blobby cloud clone, and the very shiny rock pokemon in the wagon.

Cheri glanced at Noah 2, who’d made his way over to observe the commotion, swatting him on the head again. ”Osha!” He chirped, rubbing his head and staring at her in terror. Why was she bullying him? "Noah 2, go find us some more eggs to teach to swim." She ordered, thrusting a paw out towards the distant grasslands peppered with egg clusters. The Oshawott huffed, ready to retaliate. The unnerving, unblinking stare of Cheri’s made him falter in uncertainty and begrudgingly he left to collect more eggs as told.

Good. He’d be a less useless Noah in no time, the Espurr thought. If only the real Noah listened this well.

User Image
LVL: 78 | HP: 780/780 | EXP: 11/28

Ability

Attacks

Held Item

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:33 pm
User Image
C L O U D
The Togepi

"Welcome back!" Cloud said but kept his attention on the wagon and its occupants. Just like before: when one egg hatched the rest followed quickly behind. Maybe because they all came from the same pile? Or... maybe that was what made the island eggs so special: they could all hatch at the same time. Whatever the reason, it sure was nice that they could hatch all these babies in one go! By then, two babies had hatched and more were on the way.

He did look up when Cheri joined them and nodded his head at her observation. "You two are almost the same color of pink," Cloud commented while Bloud tried, and failed, to lift the gem baby out of the wagon; it was far too heavy from the looks of it, but the pokemon babbled and cooed at all the effort being put forth on its behalf. "Hmmmm." Could his pokemon float? The gem baby looked too heavy, it had a rock for a butt after all! But the other pink pokemon, who yawned whenever it locked eyes with someone...

"Maybe!"

Egg 17 15/15 Egg 18 14/15 Egg 19 14/15 Egg 20 12/15 Egg 21 02/15

User Image

ATTACKS:

User Image User Image 500/500 HP | Status: None | 03/31 EXP | 04/05 FP (06/10) | Next Move; Level 33 - Ancient Power

Razpitan

The Archives (Past/Closed Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces