Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
2022 EASTER ISLAND Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoshsPandaAngel
Crew

Dedicated Loiterer

4,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 3:02 pm
User Image

Happy Easter everyone! It's that time of year again where Bunnearies hide eggs for good little girls and boys to find and Lopunnies give baskets full of chocolate goodness. Eat your fill of sweets and hunt for eggs as much as you want this cute day!

Here in the guild we want to give each of you a basket of goodies too! Except, we need to make you work for it...

Welcome to Easter Island. Filled with eggs of varying parentage. There is a problem getting the eggs off the island this year, and the islanders request some help from the trainers of the world. They request that you send one of your pokemon to the island the get the eggs moving again. Specifically all the extra eggs that have been misplaced and out of order. Please take an egg or five and hatch them, as many as you want of course, and make friends, move around the island, sightsee, or do whatever it is you please while hatching the eggs. Everytime an egg hatches generate a number between 1 and 463 to figure out which pokemon hatches! You may put the baby up for adoption with any of the islanders, or you can keep it. However, the islanders are sure a couple of Legendary eggs may be among the ones you are asked to hatch. They implore you to take one home with you if you hatch it. But only one.

There will be incentive to hatching many eggs too! Fill your baskets based on the number hatched!
Basket Rewards:
Eggs hatched x 1: 5 x berries of choice (Not event Berries)
5 x : 10 x Poke Ball of choice (Not event pokeballs)
9 x : 1 Big mushroom and 3 Heartscales
13 x : 5 healing items & 5 Rare Candies
17 x : Level 10 Pokemon of choice (Not legendary or Ultra Beast)
21 x : 1 Event item of choice
25 x : 1 Form Change Item (Not including Megastones) and 3 evolution stones
29 x : 1 exp Reset
33 x : 2 Balm Mushrooms
37 x : 1 Shiny level 10 pokemon of Choice (Not Legend or Ultra Beast)
41 x : 1 Legendary of choice and 25 star shards

FAQ
Can I switch out which pokemon goes to the island?
Absolutely! Just have your pokemon go to one of the islanders and they will go right on back. Including any babies hatched!

How many eggs can i hatch? Take with when the event is over?
All of them! Or none of them, whatever you decide. Still only 1 Legendary/Minor/Ultra Beast though.

How long is this event going to be?
Until the end of June?

Does my pokemon gain experience for hatching the eggs?
Only the post count. So like normal posting in the guild biggrin

Who am I posting as?
As the pokemon your character sent to Easter Island!

How many posts to hatch an egg? Is it the same as regular guild hatching?
Actually no! We thought it would be less hassle and better for everyone to halve the hatching time. So it only takes 15 posts during this event!

Where am I posting again?
So the actual posts for the pokemon will go in this thread and you just list what you hatched HERE.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 9:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. βЄLL THЄ FЄMΛLЄ SΛLΛNDIT xxxxxxxx

LV || 05
                      ЄXP || 14/15
                      CURRЄNT ЄGG || 01/15

Just how exactly Bell had managed to find herself on this island was a mystery. Looking all around all she could see were eggs. While one with an appetite for such things would of found themselves in heaven, if it weren't for the many other Pokemon gathering around all over the island. It seemed this was some sort of care center for unhatched eggs. After a passing Blissey explained the situation Bell found herself intrigued. Perhaps she could find a companion to bring back to her new trainer? Slithering over towards a small bundle of eggs she dubbed herself temporary mother to these unhatched babies. Being part fire-type would certainly help to keep them warm and cozy.

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 11:55 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

I must be on my guard here: Easter Island
Come here, I’ll protect you…: So many other Pokemon…

Counters:
Egg Hatch: 1/15

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Marzipan only just barely registered the flash of bright blue light that blinded her vision for just a moment, the soft grass of the terrain in Littleroot being exchanged for a hard wooden surface as the Abra transported her to somewhere completely new to her. As her eyes cleared and refocused on her new surroundings, the Lopunny now found herself inside of what looked like a shed or a small barn of sorts. The floor around where she stood was practically littered with blankets and Pokemon eggs, so many eggs of varying sizes and patterns… She could surmise that the blankets were used to help keep them warm until it came time for them to hatch, seeing as the main Pokemon around her were the multitude of Chanseys and Blisseys milling around both inside and outside of the building.

”Oh thank goodness, another volunteer!” cried out a voice from nearby, drawing Marzipan’s attention towards one of the Chanseys that had wandered over to greet her. ”Thank you so much for coming, we really do appreciate whatever help you can offer! Just, ah… feel free to take one or as many eggs as you’d like and walk around with them until they hatch. It’s quite simple, really!”

Well, the task itself seemed quite straightforward, though she hoped that there wouldn’t come a time where she’d have to worry about any of these eggs being put in danger by any predators that might jump on the opportunity to steal and gobble up a few. It seemed just a tiny bit careless to just have them all lying around and out in the open like this… but she supposed she couldn’t judge them on that merit too harshly with how many they surely had to take care of on a regular basis. And they were technically being kept inside a building as opposed to just being scattered around outside, so there was that at the very least. Though she'd certainly have to keep a careful eye out for anything or anyone that could potentially be dangerous to these eggs...

Taking a quick look around, the Lopunny’s eyes lit up as she noticed an area off in the corner that housed a cabinet and rack that seemed to be for holding extra blankets. Carefully making her way over as to not accidentally step on any of the eggs, Marzipan opened the cabinet and rummaged through it for a bit until she found a blanket that looked ideal, a really fluffy looking one that was a rather cute powder blue color. Pulling the blanket out, she hummed softly as she finagled with it a bit, tying the ends together in a tight enough knot that rested against her neck and shoulders to form a kind of improvised papoose to help with carrying the eggs around.

Tugging a bit at her creation to test her handiwork and make sure it wouldn’t just come apart unexpectedly until she felt sufficiently satisfied with it, the Lopunny bent down and scooped up a small handful of eggs and carefully tucked them away as securely as possible in her papoose. Right, suppose she should get on with it, these little ones certainly won’t be hatching on their own anytime soon… And if anyone dared to try and harm them, they’d immediately find themselves receiving the business end of the meanest roundhouse kick of their life from a big, strong, and extremely pissed off mother Lopunny. 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 15│ 150/150 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│ 9/15 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Pound: 40 ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: Return (TR) ; Play Rough (TR)

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 2:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
tab tab Eɢɢ: o1 | 15
tab tab Exᴘ: o1 | 15

A small package with surprising heft, through a series of reroutes and forwarded mail, had found it's way to the mail room of Easter Island, instead of into the hands of a very lucky birthday girl. Caught up easily in some of the more esoteric shipping methods trainers were using to send help, all it took was one well-meaning clerk to set it in the wrong pile. And here it sat, now, on a pile of packages atop a cart, being wheeled diligently down the hall. One squeaky judder of a wheel later and the box was tumbling, sending it's furry package and a hundred puffy white packing peanuts flying.

"Oh oopsie dais- ohmgosh is that a bunny!?"

The little Cybun powered up, but instead of a birthday girl in front of them, there was a very tall human. Odd. It was expecting something shorter, though it wasn't quite sure why.

"What was a pokemon doing in a box like that??"

The programming had been enough to send it tottering towards dear Julie and nothing more, leaving the bunny a blank slate. Still, the human was making a lot of noise, so it should go towards them, right?

Whump. Cybun took a step and fell flat on it's face.

"Ack!" The frazzled clerk hurried to bend down, grabbing Cybun and tipping it back. "Oh, geez, you're a heavy one, huh? Gosh, why wouldn't your trainer just send you in a pokeball?" Cybun merely stared up at her with it's dull grey eyes, ears flopping cutely to the left. "Tsk. Well it's not your fault. Here, let me get you where you need ta go."

Whump.

"...on second thought, I'll carry you." Cybun watched from it's spot in the woman's arms as she walked through the small post office, and out to a little patch of grass where they were leaving any of the pokemon that deranged confused trainers were sending through the mail. "There ya go," she said, setting Cybun down gently. She paused, pressing lightly on its forehead until she was sure the little rabbit would stay upright on its own. "Abra'll be here soon. Good luck little fellah." She gave Cybun a quick stamp on its paw, so folks would know to send it back here for the return trip, and went back to work. She couldn't shake the feeling that the bun would need more looking after than an egg.

Cybun, meanwhile, was perfectly happy to sit in the grass, taking in the bright blue sky. Synthetic whiskers twitched in the wind, picking up dozens of scents and storing them away to remember later. A few minutes later an odd yellow pokemon with some kind of levitation-feature and an advanced teleportation module appeared. The abra reached out to take Cybun's limp hand, and teleported them both.

Cybunny's irises flickered at the change in light; this place was very different from before. Though if it had to make a comparison, it would have decided that this was very similar to the mail room, but with many more ovular shapes instead of squares. A curious difference- perhaps this was where the rounded objects were kept, and that was why it had been brought here? Yes, it's purpose must be here, then.

Whump.

"Oh my, careful little one!" A giant pink oval picked Cybun off the floor. "Are you here to help as well? Oh, that's so very sweet." The oval, a chansey, pointed out all of the eggs, before returning to her own work. Cybun watched in awe as the round thing -so big, so round- managed to hustle back and forth with those tiny legs. It wasn't so different from Cybun, was it? Mimicking the waddle of the chansey, Cybun made it's way over to an egg one step at a time.

Well. Now what? It plopped down to stare at the egg, and then switched to observing its surroundings.

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 7:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. βЄLL THЄ FЄMΛLЄ SΛLΛNDIT xxxxxxxx

LV || 06
                      ЄXP || 15/15 - 00/16
                      CURRЄNT ЄGG || 02/15

Not much time had passed, before Bell found herself rather bored. She honestly couldn't understand the need to sit in one place when these eggs seemed perfectly fine on their own. However, the Salandit was never one to shirk her duties. "Perhaps one has to of been a mother to understand?" She muttered as she rubbed the current egg she held wrapped in her arms. Then again she hadn't grown up in the wild as others may have. "Hmm, if I hatch you and bring you back to that human would that make me your mother?" She inquired to the egg, giving off a slick smile. She wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not, especially if that human didn't like whom she brought back.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 7:37 am

LV || 06
                      ЄXP || 01/16
                      CURRЄNT ЄGG || 03/15

Come to think of it, she hadn't been with that human for very long, so it somewhat bewildered her to be even thinking about what they would or would not like. "My... they call them trainers right? My trainer seems like a decent human. I've known them for a very short time, but I'd like to think my judge in character is well enough." Bell explained to the egg in her arms as she continued to rub it gently. "To think I'm also concerned about how their fairing since I did leave while that strange stick thing was attracting Pokemon to them." Gazing up towards the bright, clear blue sky Bell smiled. "Well it's warmer here which is nice." She chuckled. Hopefully she wouldn't return to a trainer popsicle when she was done here.

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 7:46 am

LV || 06
                      ЄXP || 02/16
                      CURRЄNT ЄGG || 04/15

Dropping her gaze from the sky above, Bell took in her surroundings. There was still a lot of activity around her, people going to and fro either moving eggs or settling down with a bundle of their own. Seemed it was more crowded than before. Were other volunteer's finally showing up? Not to far from her cluster of eggs Bell spotted another Pokemon with white and pink fur. She'd never seen anyone that looked like that before, not that she a wide expanse of memories of other Pokemon. Truth be told, she's never even seen another of her own species before. Other than that, a few smaller Pokemon mingled around human volunteers. There seemed to be an abundance of the large and tall pink ones. Bell figured those ones must have come with the humans.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 7:53 am

LV || 06
                      ЄXP || 03/16
                      CURRЄNT ЄGG || 05/15

Looking around some more, Bell had to squint a bit more than she already was when she spotted a rather small creature near an egg. They were about the same size, it wouldn't surprise Bell if the little one was mistaken for an egg itself. The thought of it being scooped up and placed into the pouch of one of those large pink Pokemon made Bell snicker a bit. Her attention was quickly summoned back to her own egg when she felt the little one shake. "Hmm? Did you read my mind and think it was funny also?" She joked, rubbing the egg a bit more. It shook a few more times before settling down. "Well, You'll have to come out of your little shell if you want to actually see that happen." Bell joked.

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 10:31 am
User ImageUser Image
tab tab Eɢɢ: o2 | 15
tab tab Exᴘ: o2 | 15

A quiet whirring began in Cybun's core as its internal cooling switched on. Not loud enough to hear, but the bunny-bot felt it. It's eyelids had began slowly drooping from the warm sun and almost hypnotic, rhythmic bustle of the chansey and blissey. The cooling perked Cybun back up, and it realized in the future it could activate it itself, when it was in the sunlight. Though zoning out, with it's back to the large egg, was nice too.

Thankfully, the internal cooling was efficient and didn't radiate outwards. If it did, Cybun wouldn't been doing a really bad job of watching over its egg.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 4:10 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Counters:
Egg Hatch: 2/15

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Feeling satisfied with the improvised setup she had made, Marzipan set about grabbing up a few of the eggs to carry around with her to hatch for the time being. Being careful to not disturb any of the ones laying nearby, she picked up some of the ones closest to her one by one, testing their size and heft by hand to and finding at least three that felt like they could reasonably fit inside without being too heavy overall. She didn’t want to put too much weight in the papoose or else it could come undone since it wasn’t made for carrying a lot of heavy objects, and she’d much rather avoid accidentally dropping and potentially splattering any eggs if it could be helped…

With that taken care of, she supposed she should get to work on actually hatching them, right? Humming and nodding in affirmation, she pushed open the door leading to the outside within the building, raising an arm to shield her eyes from the sun as her feet finally came into contact with the soft grass below. 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 15│ 150/150 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│ 10/15 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Pound: 40 ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: Return (TR) ; Play Rough (TR)

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 4:20 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Counters:
Egg Hatch: 3/15

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Feeling the cool wind on her face and the warmth of the sun above, Marzipan’s eyes scanned over her new surroundings with a cautious yet somewhat curious gaze. There was a large grassy meadow in the immediate surrounding area, filled with Chanseys, Blisseys, and even what she assumed were native islanders milling about. Quite chaotic… or maybe a sort of controlled chaos as they seemed focused on their tasks of transporting many of what were probably hundreds upon thousands of eggs and putting them inside one of the few actual buildings where they were likely held for safekeeping.

Maybe it was no wonder why they had requested for volunteers to be sent in this year with how busy and disorganized things seemed, the letter had mentioned something about them needing help with moving eggs off the island, after all… Which lead her to wonder, was she the only volunteer Pokemon that had been sent here so far? Or were there maybe others around? 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 15│ 150/150 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│ 11/15 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Pound: 40 ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: Return (TR) ; Play Rough (TR)

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 4:38 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Counters:
Egg Hatch: 4/15

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Well, she supposed she could see a few other species of Pokemon peppered in with the crowds of the Chanseys and Blisseys, so clearly some trainers had sent in some of their own to help out with the egg hatching efforts. Speaking of… Marzipan looked down as she felt a bit of slight movement in her blanket pouch, a soft smile crossing her face at the realization that one of the eggs had wiggled a bit. Supposedly when they started moving around a lot, they were close to hatching… Not that Marzipan had a lot of experience with that sort of thing, especially not back in… The Lopunny’s green eyes narrowed sharply as a spike of protectiveness washed over her, hands immediately flying to hover over the eggs in her papoose as she took on a guarded stance. As if she was expecting them to be stolen away from her at any moment…

Taking a deep breath and exhaling heavily as she seemed to realize where she was, she allowed herself to relax a bit, but still stayed on high alert in case of any immediate danger nearby. The island itself seemed relatively peaceful from what she’d seen so far, and yet… Marzipan’s gut was telling her that she should keep a close and careful eye out. Sometimes when it felt too quiet and peaceful, that was when malicious creatures could take advantage to get the jump on the unsuspecting when their guard was at its lowest. ”Don’t worry, little ones… I’ll keep you nice and safe,” she murmured softly under her breath, giving each of the eggs in her pouch a gentle little pat with a small smile.

She wondered what sorts of Pokemon might be in them… and if maybe she might be allowed to take one or two of them with her when she’d have to go back to Zane. Though the question of if he’d be willing to take them in if she did was a whole other scenario entirely, but knowing her trainer as well as she did… he absolutely wouldn’t say ‘no’ to taking in some young ones in need of care, nurturing, and a couple of good parental figures to look after them. 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 15│ 150/150 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│ 12/15 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Pound: 40 ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: Return (TR) ; Play Rough (TR)

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 5:21 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Come here, I’ll protect you…: A strange little bunny (Cybun)

Counters:
Egg Hatch: 5/15

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Directing her eyes and ears attentively back to the surrounding terrain, Marzipan took a moment to take in the sights of some of the other Pokemon besides the nursery attendants that had likely been sent here to care for the eggs as well. Her gaze lighted first on what looked like a little black and grey colored lizard some distance away, her brow furrowing slightly upon realizing it was a Salandit of all things. The Lopunny tensed up for a moment as the sight set off alarm bells in her head, her senses immediately telling her ’Danger, danger! Poison type!’ as she watched the lizard and the egg in its arms cautiously in case she had to step in and intervene. However, it didn’t seem like the Salandit was causing any trouble… it seemed to be focused on looking after its own egg as it gently rubbed it and seemed to be… talking to it?

Marzipan let herself ease up at the sight, as long as the egg wasn’t in any immediate danger then she supposed it was fine. Plus with the Salandit being part Fire type as well, it could also help the egg hatch faster by keeping it nice and warm. In a way, the Lopunny kind of envied having that kind of ability… but for lack of any kind of fire typing, she hoped her improvised blanket pouch could do almost as good a job for her own eggs to keep them from getting too cold.

Turning her gaze away from the Salandit, another Pokemon nearby that was currently sitting in the grass with another egg next to it caught her attention immediately. One that she didn’t instantly recognize as any particular species that she’d ever seen before… maybe it was one that had only been recently discovered? But from what she could glean from her current position, it was a small white rabbit Pokemon with what looked like a black cloak of some sort around its neck and shoulders. Interesting… it didn’t look like any other rabbit-like Pokemon she’d know of off the top of her head, nor could she recall seeing them out in the wilds on any occasion. The odd looking bunny seemed to be off in its own little world at the moment, its back against the egg next to it that seemed to be quite similar in size to it. Maybe the egg was too large for it to carry? Or perhaps it just wasn’t sure of what to do? It was a bit hard to tell… but maybe it wouldn’t hurt to say hello and offer some assistance…

With an affirmative nod, she figured that the least she could do was just politely ask as she walked over to approach the smaller rabbit Pokemon, but kept some distance between them as to not scare it or make herself seem like a threat. ”Hello there, little one,” she greeted in a calm, soft tone of voice, offering a little smile, ”Are you alright? Do you need any help?” If nothing else, the worst it could do was say ‘no’, right? Marzipan wasn't one to ignore someone who might genuinely be in need of help, but she knew her boundaries well enough that she wouldn't try to push if they refused or felt they could take care of matters themselves. But at the very least she could say that she did try to offer a helping hand, regardless of what happened. 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 15│ 150/150 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│ 13/15 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Pound: 40 ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: Return (TR) ; Play Rough (TR)

StarlightSchism

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
tab tab Eɢɢ: o3 | 15
tab tab Exᴘ: o3 | 15

Cybun flicked it's ears up at the ticklish sound of swishing grass. It was getting a little bit louder, and when it turned its head, it saw that the sound was coming from a tall rabbit pokemon walking closer. Interesting. The chansey and blissy walking around didn't sound like that- their bodies were so large and round that the grass made more of a... a... schoosh schoosh, instead of a swish swish.

Oh- and wasn't Cybun supposed to be a bunny? Yes, this very tall pokemon had ears like it did- though they were very floppy! She spoke to Cybun, and her voice was very nice to listen to. Cybun tilted its head. ...help? Did Cybun need help? It looked to the big egg next to it, then back up at Marzipan. It um...wasn't actually sure what it was doing, so could it even ask for help? Cybun's nose twitched as it stared. Then, slowly, not really sure if it was even doing the right thing, it nodded it's head. That was what the humans had done earlier, so that was...some kind of language, right? Right. To emphasize, Cybun patted the shell of its egg, imitating what it had seen other pokemon doing.

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 11:12 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Come here, I’ll protect you…: A strange little bunny (Cybun)

Counters:
Egg Hatch: 6/15

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Well, if anything at least the strange little bunny Pokemon wasn’t aggressive when she’d initially approached, it seemed to be quite curious of her more than anything as it looked up at her. Very interesting… she had to wonder what sort of Pokemon this was meant to be, or if it might even be a Pokemon at all. Marzipan couldn’t think of any other rabbit-like creature to draw any parallels to compare it to off the top of her head, and now that she was closer she could see how smooth and rounded the body of this little bunny seemed to be. Was it even actually furry? It was tempting to reach out and just pet it a little to get a bit of a better feel for it, but she restrained herself, not wanting to be rude or come off as too nosy to this new acquaintance.

When she asked if the little one might need some help, the Cybun seemed somewhat confused by the question as it looked over towards the egg next to it for a moment, then back to her. Or at least it appeared to be confused, judging by its reaction to the inquiry. From the looks of it, the little one seemed to not be too talkative, probably either mute for one reason or another or simply unable to speak. It seemed to be quite new just in general to the area, like it hadn’t been exposed much to other experiences and Pokemon prior to this, possibly… Very much like a newborn or something like that, in a way… The more she thought about it, the more Marzipan could feel that rising sense of motherly protectiveness similar to what she’d felt towards the eggs rearing its head once more. And when the Cybun finally nodded in response and patted at its egg, the Lopunny deciding right then and there that she was going to stay with this little bunny for the time being.

”I see… I’d be more than happy to help however I can, then,” she said with an affirmative nod, carefully shuffling a bit closer towards the Cybun and the egg next to it. With how tall she was compared to the clearly much smaller bunny (she herself was certainly a good deal taller than most Lopunny in general), Marzipan bent down a little on her knees to be a bit more level with it, and to make herself seem a bit less intimidating. ”They said that walking around with these eggs can help them hatch faster. If it’s too big for you to carry yourself, I can hold onto it for you,” she suggested, green eyes glancing over towards the egg it had been sitting next to.

Reaching over, the Lopunny carefully gathered up the egg, there wasn’t really any room for it alongside the rest of the ones she had in her blanket pouch so she instead settled for cradling it in her arms. At least this way it would stay both relatively warm and well-protected, hopefully. ”Ah, sorry… I promise I’m not trying to steal it from you, just helping to carry it along in the meantime. When it starts feeling like it’s about to hatch, I’ll give it back, okay?” She hoped the little one hadn’t taken offense towards her being rather forward with her assistance, or that it didn't see her as a threat for trying to take its egg… She paused momentarily as she eyed the Cybun just to gauge its general reaction, making sure it wouldn’t become potentially hostile towards her for any reason.

Upon feeling like things were in the clear between them, at least if the small white bunny didn’t have any complaints with her helping to look after its egg for the time being, Marzipan slowly straightened herself as she stood back up. ”If you don’t really have anywhere else to be right now, you’re more than welcome to stay with me if you want. My name is Marzipan, by the way. It’s quite nice to meet you,” she offered gently with a small smile. Knowing that the Cybun couldn’t exactly talk, she’d have to get used to this sort of one-sided kind of conversation, which she couldn’t say she was too thrilled with but she could manage and deal with it. Maybe they could work on a means of being able to communicate a bit more effectively, but they could figure that out along the way. ”How about we have a look around together, see what else this island has to offer?” Her eyes lit on what looked like a grove of trees and bushes nearby, gesturing for her new possible companion to come along as she started making her way towards it. All the while, she made sure to keep a fairly close eye on the Cybun, adjusting her gait and pace accordingly so that it could keep up with her without too much trouble. 】☆ ☆

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image User Image Marzipan ││ Level 15│ 150/150 HP │ Limber: Pokemon with this ability can’t be paralyzed │ Adamant: Incredibly motherly and protective, ruthless towards anything she perceives as a threat│ 14/15 EXP│ Held Item: N/A │ Drain Punch: 75 (Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt) ; Pound: 40 ; Thunder Punch: 75 (4/10 Paralysis) ; Baby-Doll Eyes: Lowers target’s Attack one stage | Needed for Moveset: Return (TR) ; Play Rough (TR)

StarlightSchism

The Archives (Past/Closed Events)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces