Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1500: Zhu and Lily Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:10 pm
The Mutant Abode

Master Bedroom:
                                  Two's bedroom
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Master Bathroom:
                                  A fancy guest bestroom.

Office:
                                  Where Zhu tends to do most of his work. Located on the bottom floor.

Second Living Room:
                                  A more play oriented living room.

Bedroom:
                                  Lily's Bedroom

Bedroom:
                                  A smaller guest bedroom

Bathrooms:
                                  Large fancy bathrooms with several alterations for smaller guests.

Living Room:
                                  A quieter area.

Kitchen:
                                  Large, fully stocked kitchen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:07 pm
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"So, you ready, kiddo?" The mother called out as she stood by the front door waiting on her son. He was pulling on his shoes as he was called out, but also had to grab a few things to add to Lily's late Christmas gift. It was mostly some really colorful rocks that he tumbled in his new rock tumbler that gave them a smooth and shiny finish. Kids and their rocks, ya know? Adding those to the giftbag, Desi was finally ready. "Comin' mom!" They were going to have a play date and honestly the young boy couldn't wait for his new friend to crack into her new gifts. While most of it was his idea, Nico did pitch in a lot and sorta went overboard herself. She sorta felt bad, though. The gift she got for Two was a bit underwhelming, so hopefully he didn't mind that they went all out for little Lily.

As the cab pulled up into their driveway, the pair were off! Nico thumbed through her text messages with Two to relay the address to the driver. "Hey, isn't Lumiere the fancy neighborhood?" The woman mumbled to herself. She couldn't fully remember what that man said he did for a living. The last time they hung out was that blind date and... Nico sorta got drunk towards the end of it. Another embarrassing moment, but hey! At least she didn't puke! "God... I hope he forgot that stupid nickname... Two-Two..." The drive to their final destination was a little long, but before they knew it, they were there. Both of them looked up at the house in awe. It was nearly 2... no, maybe 3 times the size of their own little place. Letting out an impressed whistle, Nico's freehand grabbed a hold of Desi's left hand as they walked closer to the front door. She gave her kid the honors of ringing the doorbell to alert Two.

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
MOOD: Mellow || Excitedxxx COMPANY: Two, Lily, and Desixxx OUTFIT: Casual (Nico) || Casual (Desi)xxx OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Cho-Cho Twain

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:08 pm
Jiāháo Z

Mood: Ambivalent // With: Lìqín // Status: Single

Featuring Lìqín!

"Even though we may be born apart.."

════════════════

It has been Chaos to say the least. A child with nearly limitless energy was bad enough, but one who was expecting company? Two hardly got any rest himself having to keep his eyes on the rambunctious yellow blur zooming through the mansion to make sure she didn't harm herself. He had only gotten some reprieve with the nanny but as she had to go attend to business leaving him with Lily.

"太多的糖." reaching out to gently take a hold of his daughter's arm and lifting it to stop the veritable waterfall of sugar. Lily knew how to cook. It was one of the many things she learned to do during her restless nights but being a child she still remained as mischievous as ever. She had been making cookies the whole time anyhow but just wanted a few more. Closer and closer to the arrival of her new fiend.

She had prepared everything. Toys. Late Christmas gifts. Fun activities to keep them occupied. The gifts were....well Lily definitely put her mind to work. Two still didn't understand what she had seen, but she had gotten to work on crafting an "Anti-Numbers Sword" for her friend along with various toys and books. She had made it in the shape of Sword of Goujian but luckily it was just plastic, or rather several pieces of plastic and foam. RF absorbing foam, Clear plastic with charms plastered on it and filled with salt. It was nice decoration is nothing else. He didn't really bother with spirits.

He hadn't seen the woman since their "date" and what he remembered most was of course the nickname she had given him. He did buy gifts himself however, but they were fairly simple....or seemingly so. He had no idea what to give them. Ah well...hopefully it went well.

By the time they were on they were Two was working on designs in the living room when suddenly the doorbell rang and without him being able to flinch a blur flew past him. Lily had reached the door first and was already opening it by the time he got up to join them. There they were.

"Hello."
"HIHIHIHI!"

Two moved his daughter back a bit, giving the two room to come in.

User Image
════════════════

"...we'll always be in this together."

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image

As the door was swung open, the cheerful greeting from Lily and a mellow one from Two met the pair. Instantly, Desi matched the level of excitement as the girl before him, but he tried to keep himself from jumping up and down. "Hi, Lily! Hi, Lily's dad!" Desi didn't really remember her dad's name, but he was sure he'd learn about it sooner or later. Walking inside the mansion, Nico watched the kids run off further into the living while her azure gaze scanned the place. Sheeesh! The place seemed even bigger on the inside! After a curious look-around, her attention went back to Two as her lips spread into soft smile. "Nice place, Two. Thanks for having us." She started as she started rummaging through the big gift bag to pull out a smaller gift bag with a Santa on the front. "It ain't much, but merry late Christmas~" Handing over the gift, the mother then walked over to the kids to which her son was quick to shuffle over. "Oh, oh, oh! Are we giving them their gifts? Can I give Lily her's?" There was no way she could say no to those big ol' puppy dog eyes. Besides, most of the gift was his idea, so why not?

Inside the large bag for Lily was a bunch of art supplies from crayons, paints, sketchbooks, the whole nine! There was even a few shiny colorful rocks, and a teddy bear that had a yellow rain jacket similar to hers. Nico figured a busy kid like her that liked to do arts and crafts would especially appreciate the new supplies. For Two's gift... Nico had to wing it. There wasn't much that she knew about him so she went to the default gift she could think of: candy, some socks with a fun and funky design, and a coupon for a free drink at Neon Lights that her and the kid hand-drew for fun. It wasn't like a physical coupon, but if he came in on a day that she worked she could finesse a few free drinks from the bartenders.

MOOD: Mellow || Excitedxxx COMPANY: Two, Lily, and Desixxx OUTFIT: Casual (Nico) || Casual (Desi)xxx OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Cho-Cho Twain

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:10 pm
Jiāháo Z

Mood: Ambivalent // With: Lìqín, Nico, Desi // Status: Single

Featuring Lìqín!

════════════════

"No problem." he said putting his hands on his hips as Lily practically vibrated in place from excitement. He only looked over as she held out a bag...late Christmas. Ah yes, it was about that time to help kick things off huh? He was about to speak when the boy did it first excited to hand out the gifts he had given.

"Me too! Me too!" raising her hand. Aye. The youth really didn't have a sense of patience. Two couldn't imagine it but obviously he was as weak to his own offspring as Nico was to hers. Lily received her gift as she did anything...with boundless and grateful light. Crayons, paint, sketchbooks. It looked like the boy had picked up on her penchant for art and shiny baubles. The rocks, an odd gift, only caused those mirror like eyes to reflect more "Oooooooh~! So prettty!" but the true gift was that bear with the yellow jacket. She pulled it out "Grizzly~! He likes yellow too." and Two couldn't help but smile "谢谢. She will take good care of it."

"谢谢. 这是我见过的最可爱的东西!" and with that the bear was placed carefully on the counter holding a bunch of pictures of Two and Lily. She wasted no time going to get hers. Two took the time to look at his own. Simple stuff, but not unappreciated. He nodded his head "Ah. Very nice...I suppose if I ever the visit the club I will...have to look for your eyes. Shouldn't be too hard." and he walked away to place the bag with the bear before getting his own gift and handing it to her "Merry Christmas."

Giving her time to open it, he had to wing it as well. She would be able to open the box to reveal what looked to be a decently expensive bartender set and an expensive bottle of rye though by the looks of his house it likely was nothing to him. Nice silver, and almost crystal like glass.

And then after that...came Lily and she had a few boxes in her hands. She was careful but she'd place her stuff down, but first she'd hand over the sword she made "Now you don't have to be afraid of Mr. Numbers anymore! One look at this and he'll go running away." she said proud of her craftsmanship. She wait for him to open the rest. One box was just books, children's books of course but a respectable assortment. One was a new hoodie, and the last one was a new rain coat. Silver but looked like hers and with it a toy of her favorite superhero Superman.

Two scratched his head "She...insisted." he hummed "Shall we ...leave the kids to play?"

User Image
════════════════

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:56 pm
User Image
User Image

The kids were very obviously very excited to exchange gifts. Seeing the reaction on Lily's face made Nico smile sweetly. Looks like they did a good job picking out the best stuff for her! "Hehe! I knew you'd like the bear! You guys match!" Almost all of her gift was his idea, but Nico obviously helped fund it - which ended up being a pretty expensive penny. No worries, though! She always made good money at the club, so it wasn't like she couldn't financially recover. Besides, she had a soft spot for kids; Lily was no exception.

When it came to Desi's turn to receive his gift, both him and his mother were pretty surprised from the sword Lily made. The boy's eyes instantly got bigger, and sparkled and glittered with sheer excitement. "YOU MADE A WHOLE SWORD?!" The child exclaimed as he marveled at the craftsmanship. He was definitely mesmerized by it and was curious if this would really "slay" a ghost? Well, maybe one day he'd have a chance to see. Onto the other boxes! Gingerly placing the sword down on the couch, Desi opened up the other boxes that Lily brought down. He liked the books, but was he was surprised about next was the silver raincoat. "We match! Ohhhh and a Superman!!! Cool!"

With the kids finished with gifts, Nico figured she could open her own. She hadn't expected Two to give her a pretty expensive alcohol set. "Oh, Two, you didn't have to give me somethin' this nice. Heh, I'm gonna have to get one of the bartenders to crack open one of the really nice bottles for ya. I appreciate it~ Thank you." Thinking back on it now, she sorta felt bad that he got her such a nice gift set and all she gave him was sweets and socks! She'd have to one up him next Christmas, that was for sure!

Since the kids were pre-occupied with their gifts and playing around, the parents could slip away for a little - while staying close by, of course. "So, what were you designing?" Nico noticed his work when they got further into the living room. She knew he mentioned being a designer during their little game of two-truths and a lie, but she thought he was joking in the beginning of that. She didn't know why, but she took him for more of a bodyguard type. But, he was usually put together very nicely in terms of outfits, so it made sense.

asbloodrunscold

Cho-Cho Twain

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:37 pm
Jiāháo Z

Featuring Lìqín!

════════════════

Lily nodded her head vigorously glad that Desi liked the sword and she hoped that it would keep him safe or at least...keep him brave against the numbers as she saw them. She was a bit more happy that she liked the coat and toy of course "My favorite hero!" and with that they were off to the races. Lily bringing up she even made cookies for them when they wanted but was more content to play with the somewhat older boy while their parents went to hang out nearby. There was plenty of space in the living room, a benefit of their clearly wealthy lifestyle it seemed.

Two looked over the bottle. It seemed she liked it so that was good though he remained his usual calm self as she moved over to the couch to pick up his sketch book again "Clothes." he answered. He didn't feel the need to hide it from anyone. It was honest work and was part of the thing that kept his daughter fed alongside....other activities.

Looking over at it it was a mixture of men's cloths, women's, and children for the upcoming season though one of them was a raincoat obvious. Notes on the materials he could use. He looked them over "Just making sure it all fits."

User Image
════════════════

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Curiosity got the better of Nico as her eyes scanned over the designs that Two created. If she had to admit it, she was pretty envious. It was a hard habit to break - comparing herself to other parents. But, she had to constantly remind herself that she was doing a kick a** job doing all by herself. So long as her baby boy was happy, then so was she! "Did you make that silver raincoat?" The woman asked motioning towards the one that Desi was wearing. She could imagine Lily asking Two to do it. What a lively girl she was. Watching the two kiddos play around with the toys made the mother smile. She had hoped that sweet little moments like these lasted forever, but she very well knew that they'd grow pretty fast. What a pity.

As the two kids played around, the sound of cookies started sounding more appealing to Desi as time passed. "So, what kind of cookies did you make?" The boy asked, his big blue eyes getting bright with interest. Any cookie was a good cookie! Well... not the ones with raisins in them... Bleck! He followed Lily to wherever the cookies were and looked at them with hungry eyes. He could eat a whole tray if he could, but knew that his mom would probably be mad if he ate a whole thing of cookies 'til his stomach burst. He glanced back to Nico before hustling over to her for permission. "Mom, can I eat a few cookies?" "Sure, but don't eat so much that you'll spoil dinner. Bring me one too, if ya don't mind~"

MOOD: Mellow || Excitedxxx COMPANY: Two, Lily, and Desixxx OUTFIT: Casual (Nico) || Casual (Desi)xxx OOC: Finally posted x.x sorry for the late a** reply!!

asbloodrunscold

Cho-Cho Twain

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:22 pm
Jiāháo Z

Featuring Lìqín!

════════════════

Two looked back towards Lily and Desi and nodded to Nico "Yes. She...finds protection in them. Insisted I make one for her friend too." and while Two didn't really understand why his daughter was so comforted by them, he was just happy she was so if she was comforted by her friend having one...how could he refuse? He looked to her "Let me know if its...uncomfortable. I'll make a new one." he told her having enough kindness to do that. He didn't actually expect the boy to wear it, but in the event he did Two had enough pride to at least want it to be nice to wear. He designed his daughter's so she didn't have too much trouble wearing it.

Lily smiled "Marble cookies!" she said excited plodding her way over to the kitchen to go and fetch the plate of them. Two nodded "Lily! Not too many!" knowing his daughter would forge as well if left unattended. It was quiet for a moment before they could hear a faint voice calling back with the sound of a moving stool scraping across the floor.
"Okay!"

She'd come out with a plate to put on a little wooden table nearest them. Two smiled "She....learned to cook pretty easily. Had to keep her from using too much sugar."

User Image
════════════════

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:36 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נαиυαяч ②④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦③
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:10 am
Jiāháo Z

Mood: Ambivalent // With: Lìqín// Status: Single

Featuring Lìqín!

════════════════

Two gently took the tray out of the oven placing it on the counter "它仍然非常热。不要碰它。" he reminded his daughter who currently sat at the counter doing homework. The girl kicked her legs, humming a song in her head as she looked over the sheets. Small work to keep her busy through the the day before they went out to play and keep her little mind engaged. It was a slow, calm day...something to be content and happy with even if it wasn't the most exciting.

Lily on the other hand was seemingly having fun with her studies. She did tend to enjoy histories, old stories and the like so it wasn't a problem for her though she was someone disappointed she couldn't have her cookies quite yet. She was mostly looking forward to later when they could head outside. She wanted to bring her new bear along too. It was a good day!

User Image
════════════════

☼ Lumiere Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out