Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Archives
Your Friendship Mini Writing Contest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:31 pm
Tell me about your best friend.
Anything at all.
A memory, how you met, what you like about them

A poem, a story, an essay.

You can write anything at all.

1k per entry

Entries

JoyRose
My best friend is my daughter, and my other best friend is my mom. They finish my sentences, laugh with me at our little "in" jokes, go with me to have various sorts of fun, and invite me to join their fun times.

My mom opens a world of elegance and fun to me, taking me out to unusual places for lunch with interesting folks. She loves games as I do so we play those, too. And she introduced me to Battle Bots, the BEST sport EVER!

My daughter opens a world of youthful energy and fun to me,, inviting me to her role play games with interesting folks. She loves roller coasters and movies as I do so we travel together (before Covid anyway) and watch stuff together (the Witcher is our current favorite). She has helped me be a better supporter to the queer folks in her life.

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Reserved  
Reserved  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:32 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:47 am
My best friend is my daughter, and my other best friend is my mom. They finish my sentences, laugh with me at our little "in" jokes, go with me to have various sorts of fun, and invite me to join their fun times.

My mom opens a world of elegance and fun to me, taking me out to unusual places for lunch with interesting folks. She loves games as I do so we play those, too. And she introduced me to Battle Bots, the BEST sport EVER!

My daughter opens a world of youthful energy and fun to me,, inviting me to her role play games with interesting folks. She loves roller coasters and movies as I do so we travel together (before Covid anyway) and watch stuff together (the Witcher is our current favorite). She has helped me be a better supporter to the queer folks in her life.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:39 pm
Thanks Joy, that's awesome  
☆ Archives