Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:13 pm
Kalisi's bio will go here- still incomplete, there's a good chance I'll use her in the future. she has healing abilities and all that fun stuff (also apparently the power to transform people/creatures bc that seems to be common as dirt in the mages around here rofl ) and yes, that's a common HP potion she's holding in the rinmaru avi game pictures
User Image
User Image
User Image

Name: Kalisi
Race: human
Home: Kilanda
Family: no known biological family, just a fairy godmother (Qi'dra)

Likes: exploring, making magic-infused potions and trinkets, chatting with people
Dislikes: being alone, rude people, plain bread, mosquitoes

Personality: healer-y (friendly/helpful, very optimistic, tries to be diplomatic but will fight against those who are harmful/destructive)
History: parents died, raised by fairy, has healing/nature magic, white mage, leans toward chaotic good

Weaknesses: can be quite impatient, gets agitated/anxious when alone
Strengths: amazing healing powers yeahhh! also, goes out of her way to help people in general.

Theme Song: idk yet, it'll be healer-y
Approval: p r e b i o t i c (jk. nearly complete so good enough for now)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:34 pm
These two can share a post bc I don't feel like separating the first image yay lazy

User Image User Image User Image

Name: Api
Home: Kilanda (because fire crystal)
Family: unknown

Likes: friendly people and animals, fire, fried foods (like chicken, seafood, potatoes, etc.)
Dislikes: liars, criminals, cold weather
Personality: outgoing and fearless, this mage fits the stereotype of le fire element
History: Typical mage boy who favors fire magic, nearly burned down the family home a couple times as a child, thankfully his parents are also mages and were able to stop it; he attended a magic academy and controls his magic very well now.

Weaknesses: brash and temperamental
Strengths: physically strong and very good at elemental magic, very loyal and cares about people and animals a lot

Theme song: Burning Heart (Survivor)

Approval: close enough

User Image User Image User Image

Name: Riomin
Race: elf/human (edited as I develop his backstory)
Home: Silverspring
Family: unknown

Dislikes: rudeness, unpleasant things he has no control over
Personality: Reserved and usually polite, but firm- not afraid to speak his mind when necessary
History: Mostly boring, no crazy backstory. Like, so boring there's nothing notable to put here other than the fact that he, like so many other characters around here, has learned and practiced his magic for over a decade and is fantastic at transmogrification of living creatures. He aspires to be a royal butler; for now, he looks for jobs as a manservant. He especially admires people who are good cooks

Weaknesses: Can be quite cold toward people who are unkind to him
Strengths: Usually very cool-headed and polite/diplomatic, and excellent at magic

Theme song: none yet, it'll be something instrumental and fitting for his personality though
Approval: done  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:46 am
New characters who live in the nation of Beast Makers, still in development (they're cousins, and commune with/train animals):

female mage/sorceress/witch with animal communion abilities (her mother is also a mage/sorceress/witch, her dad just really loves animals)
User Image User Image

male animal trainer, raises/rescues various creatures (non-magical adventurer, his mom is the sister of her dad)
User Image User Image

They have names yay, still need mini-bios (history) but I'll do that later when I use them in a roleplay  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:08 am
User Image User Image

Name: Anette
Race: mostly human, 1/4 elf
Home: nation of Beast Makers
Family: half-elf mage mother, human animal trainer father, male cousin (name TBD)

Likes: animals, flowers, pretty dresses and fancy fashion, upcycling/repurposing old things, crafts, exploring
Dislikes: cruelty in any form, dark cold weather, being alone, stuff getting wasted

Personality: kind, resourceful, but a little clingy
History: she has no siblings so she grew up along with her cousin and he's basically a brother to her; her mother taught her how to use nature magic and commune with animals

Weaknesses: gets anxious/depressed when alone, or when it's dark and gloomy for too long; hates seeing people waste perfectly good items or food; gets actively upset if she sees any sort of cruelty to animals or people
Strengths: excellent nature-based magic abilities including communion with animals (including those that aren't clever enough to understand most people,) growth and basic healing magic for both animals and plants, and simple protection spells; clever at finding new ways to use old items and good at making small crafts even without magical aid

Theme Song: the intro song (Peter's song I think) from Peter and the Wolf (first cheerful piece I could think of)

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:19 am
User Image User Image

Name: Manuel
Home: nation of Beast Makers
Family: parents, aunt and uncle, cousin Anette, much younger (4-year-old) brother

Dislikes: cruelty, plain food, doing the same stuff all the time

Personality: very friendly and energetic
History: grew up with his parents, aunt and uncle, best friends with his cousin, spent his whole childhood helping his family raise and train various animals

Weaknesses: very easily bored. bord, superbord, ultrabord. SOOOO BORD. gets restless and sometimes takes unnecessary risks in the pursuit of excitement.
Strengths: great people skills, great animal training/handling skills, good at coming up with new exciting ideas and plans

Theme Song: none yet, but probably something animal themed and jungley sounding
Approval: maybe, finally named the poor guy  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:12 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Name: Shaesa
Race: mermaid
Home: Pacific Ocean, somewhere south of Japan
Family: Mother (mermaid empress of western Pacific), father (regular merman noble and king consort I guess), younger siblings (tbd)

Dislikes: too much loud noise, big crowds, violence
Personality: usually calm, sweet and kind, but can be very firm and won't stand for nasty behavior
Strengths: intelligent, talented and most of all kind
Weaknesses: quite introverted and doesn't work well when distracted, can be quite stubborn and shut people out when she's upset

History: Shaesa has been raised her entire life as a crown princess, but she wants to also explore the world, including land. Her parents wouldn't let her explore on her own until she turned 18 and completed her formal education, but she's finally allowed to go on adventures and meet people, since it will be beneficial when she someday becomes empress to mingle with commoners, be more empathetic, etc.

Theme Song: Homestuck- Lotus

Approval: yes (I approve this message)  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:10 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Name: Sheldon
Race/gender: merman
Home: Mediterranean Sea (somewhere around Italy/Greece)
Family: Unknown, but he's definitely a descendent of Poseidon, and probably has a couple older siblings.

Likes: traveling, socializing (especially with young ladies), music and dancing (he really wants to learn how to dance on land)
Dislikes: people assuming he's a player (he's not, he's very social and it comes out flirty), lying and cheating
Personality: Very friendly and outgoing, passionate
Strengths: Good at making friends, very energetic, loyal
Weaknesses: Sometimes temperamental and brash, doesn't always think things through before saying/doing them

History: Sheldon is a restless and hyper young adult (minor) merman prince (Poseidon is probably his many-great-grandfather and he's a younger-middle-child), and he's been exploring other undersea lands for a few years. Now he's run out of undersea countries to visit and wants to travel on land as well. He's teamed up with his frenemy (lol) Shaesa so they can travel together since safety in numbers, etc. and they've finally reached Ivalice.

Theme Song: I'm lazy so we're going with "He's a Pirate" from Pirates of the Caribbean again because it fits his personality really nicely as well.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:51 am
User ImageUser Image

Name: Moana
Age: 15 (older than the movie, where she's probably 10-11)
Race: mermaid, but can transform into a human on land
Home: Hawaii/Pacific ocean
Family: Any family members from the movie, plus an FC cousin I'm uncreatively naming Mako after the shark even though he doesn't have a shark tail LOL.

Likes: friends, animals, exploring, using her powers for good
Dislikes: cruelty, environmental issues, being stuck in one place
Personality: friendly and energetic
Strengths: kind, brave and adventurous
Weaknesses: stubborn, sometimes a little too independent and doesn't like to admit when she's wrong

History: This version of Moana is literally a mermaid and she was given the ability to magically transform into a human after she met the shapeshifting demigod Maui and returned the magical Heart of the Island to its rightful place to stop Hawai'i from destruction. Woohoo.

Theme Song: How Far I'll Go (obviously, she's based on the Disney character lol.)  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Name: Mako
Race: merman, can also transform into human
Home: Hawaii/Pacific ocean
Family: Moana is his cousin

Likes: exploring, hanging out with friends, animals, magic
Dislikes: magic being used for evil, seeing people or animals suffering
Personality: kind and friendly, a bit shy at first, very empathetic, he's a semi- vegetarian (will eat shellfish and other seafood as long as it can't think.)
Strengths: hardworking and helpful, good at making friends
Weaknesses: sometimes he's a bit too sensitive, sometimes gets anxiety

History: Despite the fact that his parents named him after a fearsome shark, Mako grew up in a safe environment and has always been a kind and sensitive boy. However, he did learn underwater martial arts since his parents were worried he would be too shy and weak to defend himself; they didn't need to worry however, as he's naturally good at defending himself and others, he would never use his magic or physical strength to harm people or animals unless they were hurting someone else.

Theme Song: idk yet, some peaceful ocean themed music  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:57 pm
More photos from dress up games with alternate styles for Moana and Mako:

User Image

User Image  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:12 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

To: Ultrabord
Reserved
Please don't quote me for this, you can edit the posts without it, I get spammed with notifications

(also this post will be reserved for future character info, and you don't need to reply in this topic)  
Character Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff